Sky man

testosterone enanthate norma

20 posts in this topic

Hi I've just received some testosterone enanthate norma and I'm worried they might be fake. Please see photos and give me your thoughts. Thank you ...

tmp_20003-20160111_2214271561033588.jpg

tmp_20003-20160111_221402-1007363119.jpg

tmp_20003-20160111_221414-2143092283.jpg

tmp_20003-20160111_2212511077962107.jpg

Have they got nipples on the top and a very slight dimple in the bottom and I wouldn't worry about slight difference in height theres a post on here where a fella bought slabs of gear in Egypt from a pharmacy and he noticed the same thing...

1. NORMA BOX SHOULD HAVE BRAILLE

2. THERE SHOULD BE A HOLOGRAM ON THE BOX WHEN YOU SHINE A UV LIGHT OVER THE BARCODE

3. THE EXPIRY DATE SHOULD BE NO LONGER THEN TWO YEARS FROM TODAYS DATE SO MAX EXPIRY 2018

ways to tell if legit

Hi thanks for looking. They are all the same height it's just the way it looks in the photo. Also the liquid levels are all identical. I didn't get them in a box just a jiffy bag, thats why I was worried they were fake. I used one yesterday and it was very thick, is that right ? And yes there is a dimple on the top and bottom. The expiry date is 2 years after manufacure date. 

1 hour ago, Acidreflux said:

Have they got nipples on the top and a very slight dimple in the bottom and I wouldn't worry about slight difference in height theres a post on here where a fella bought slabs of gear in Egypt from a pharmacy and he noticed the same thing...

Hi thanks for looking. Im sky man im just having trouble logging back in. They are all the same height it's just the way it looks in the photo. Also the liquid levels are all identical. I didn't get them in a box just a jiffy bag, thats why I was worried they were fake. I used one yesterday and it was very thick, is that right ? And yes there is a dimple on the top and bottom. The expiry date is 2 years after manufacure date. 

amp bottoms are correct, if theyres a slight tip to some of the amps thats correct, the necks look the right size too.

amp batch and expiry date match. Correct date is 05/17....some fakes would say 05/2017 on the amps.

your batch number 1505078 matches your amp expiry, Norma have two year expiry. So made your amps were made 2015 on the 05 month, and expiry 05/17, which is correct.

all you need now to prove 100% is the box, and see if they have brail, the correct batch and expiry date to match the amps your have and the UV security sticker.

Acidreflux likes this

there is no visual difference between real and fake

the last norma I had looked like the real one until tested and it came back 45 mg/ml

so it was not straight corn oil, they tried to add some hormone

32 minutes ago, white said:

there is no visual difference between real and fake

the last norma I had looked like the real one until tested and it came back 45 mg/ml

so it was not straight corn oil, they tried to add some hormone

33 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

amp bottoms are correct, if theyres a slight tip to some of the amps thats correct, the necks look the right size too.

amp batch and expiry date match. Correct date is 05/17....some fakes would say 05/2017 on the amps.

your batch number 1505078 matches your amp expiry, Norma have two year expiry. So made your amps were made 2015 on the 05 month, and expiry 05/17, which is correct.

all you need now to prove 100% is the box, and see if they have brail, the correct batch and expiry date to match the amps your have and the UV security sticker.

Hi thanks for looking. I don't have the box they arrived in a Jiffy bag, that's why I was concerned. The oil is very thick really hard to draw. Is that right ? All the oil levels are identical so I assume that's a good sign. 

Are you feeling like it's good test?

10 minutes ago, Acidreflux said:

This is a new cycle I started yesterday, so I can't say if it's good or not. I'll know in about 4 weeks for sure.

Acidreflux likes this

This is a new cycle I started yesterday, so I can't say if it's good or not. I'll know in about 4 weeks for sure.

Ok mate let me know how it goes...

3 hours ago, Sky man said:

Hi thanks for looking. I don't have the box they arrived in a Jiffy bag, that's why I was concerned. The oil is very thick really hard to draw. Is that right ? All the oil levels are identical so I assume that's a good sign. 

cant see any faults with the amps, so id say they pretty much g2g. 

4 hours ago, Sky man said:

the best is always to pre screen with labmax, it is so cheap. if it pass you can still send to lab to find out mg/ml

Acidreflux likes this

the best is always to pre screen with labmax, it is so cheap. if it pass you can still send to lab to find out mg/ml

How much dose it cost and how? I dont trust the source its a bit suspect and may not run the cycle using the norma...thinking of just running Rohm prop instead.

5 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

I've just ordered some labmax test kits so lets see what happens...

On 12/1/2016 at 0:18 AM, Sky man said:

Hi I've just received some testosterone enanthate norma and I'm worried they might be fake. Please see photos and give me your thoughts. Thank you ...

tmp_20003-20160111_2214271561033588.jpg

tmp_20003-20160111_221402-1007363119.jpg

tmp_20003-20160111_221414-2143092283.jpg

tmp_20003-20160111_2212511077962107.jpg

I have the same lot! Exp is ok. I got the from a local pharmacy. the oil must run slowly even to a 18g needle. But i have them over a year now...

their cost here are about 2.01 euro, or at least that should be written to the box. Some pharmacies with old stock sell the about 30cents less... 

IMG_20170106_123513.jpg

IMG_20170106_123521.jpg

IMG_20170106_123538.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor