Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rd88

L-Dopa experiences?

7 posts in this topic

Hi, hope you're all doing well.

Has anyone used L-dopa primarily for it's libido enhancing effects? If so, can I ask how it worked and at what dose/how long it took to work etc?

Many thanks and much appreciated.

100 mg along with 100 mg of EGCG to help potentiate on an empty stomach, every other night before sleep. Make sure you get a good compound of Mucuna Pruriens with 50% Levo Dopa.

There's a good seller on eBay from India that does both compounds cheap called winst_2015, item numbers 121745928620 and 121541292821.

This combo works by lowering prolactin which is good all round and also helps with sensitivity and the refraction period.

rd88 likes this

1 hour ago, alchemystical said:

100 mg along with 100 mg of EGCG to help potentiate on an empty stomach, every other night before sleep. Make sure you get a good compound of Mucuna Pruriens with 50% Levo Dopa.

There's a good seller on eBay from India that does both compounds cheap called winst_2015, item numbers 121745928620 and 121541292821.

This combo works by lowering prolactin which is good all round and also helps with sensitivity and the refraction period.

Thank you mate, I really appreciate the reply. I've already ordered NOW foods 15% L-Dopa of 98% purity Mucuna, equals to 120mg L-Dopa per 400mg capsule so hopefully that should be good. Got some green tea extract caps too, 200mg.

Thanks for the helpful reply mate.

6 minutes ago, rd88 said:

Thank you mate, I really appreciate the reply. I've already ordered NOW foods 15% L-Dopa of 98% purity Mucuna, equals to 120mg L-Dopa per 400mg capsule so hopefully that should be good. Got some green tea extract caps too, 200mg.

Thanks for the helpful reply mate.

All good, try it 30 minutes before sex dosed at 2 of your Now L Dopa (800mg) and 2 of the green tea (400mg) for a blast of a time, it helps to have a clean system for this (ie no l dopa in previous 72 hours) for maximum effect.

I recommend a regular every other day usage at the lower end of the scale as I've mentioned for the prolactin suppression as taking it every day makes the body compensate and thus renders it not as effective. Once in a while high doses are cool depending upon what you've got planned for the night but lower prolactin levels every day have a whole host of their own benefits.

rd88 likes this

1 hour ago, alchemystical said:

All good, try it 30 minutes before sex dosed at 2 of your Now L Dopa (800mg) and 2 of the green tea (400mg) for a blast of a time, it helps to have a clean system for this (ie no l dopa in previous 72 hours) for maximum effect.

I recommend a regular every other day usage at the lower end of the scale as I've mentioned for the prolactin suppression as taking it every day makes the body compensate and thus renders it not as effective. Once in a while high doses are cool depending upon what you've got planned for the night but lower prolactin levels every day have a whole host of their own benefits.

awesome, thanks again for the help mate, very much appreciated.

Hi alchemistical and rd88, sorry to bother you but I have bought several items from winst2015 and I think you have too. How have you found his products in terms of quality?

I bought some tongkat Ali and yohimbine extract from him and I am doubting the quality and the yohimbine tastes very chemical like.