Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bonacris

New federation PCA?

22 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Dark sim said:

It is fairly new.

Carl Jolley is a member here, @loganator, who, looking at the PCA website is the open champion. Maybe he can comment?

Thank you.  I sent him a PM

i am a judge for the PCA, it is a fresh new federation that is judged fairly although i am sure there will be some who say it is not, mostly those who do not get the places their mum said they would :)

6 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

i am a judge for the PCA, it is a fresh new federation that is judged fairly although i am sure there will be some who say it is not, mostly those who do not get the places their mum said they would :)

Isn't there prize money too?

18 minutes ago, Pscarb said:

I came off sounding kind of bitter but I'm not I have never been hard done by in a comp but I competed in the WBFF and that was the most corrupted s**t I've ever seen. I was nowhere near placing in that but it was blatant favouritism. Cool I look forward to trying my hand in the Irish open for the PCA.

Pscarb likes this

7 hours ago, Pscarb said:

yes mate, there is 20K up for grabs at the British in June

every one I speak too seems to be going for this lol,qualifier in port Talbot in april,ukbff haved moved from this venue now,

and the barry show is no more moved too Newport ffs...confusing as fvck.

8 hours ago, bonacris said:

I came off sounding kind of bitter but I'm not I have never been hard done by in a comp but I competed in the WBFF and that was the most corrupted s**t I've ever seen. I was nowhere near placing in that but it was blatant favouritism. Cool I look forward to trying my hand in the Irish open for the PCA.

Any form of judging that is of the subjective type is going to be open to favouritism and bodybuilding competitions are famous for it.

On 04/01/2016 at 10:33 AM, bonacris said:

Hi,

Where about is the Irish Open being held this year?

On 02/01/2016 at 1:03 PM, Dark sim said:

It is fairly new.

Carl Jolley is a member here, @loganator, who, looking at the PCA website is the open champion. Maybe he can comment?

PCA is a great federation  imo very fairly run by bodybuilders for bodybuilders,  they are a non profit organisation and roll every bit of money they make back into the athletes ......

Also the shows are ran impeccably and very well organised with online registration and all stage music sent digitally via email before the show , think other feds could learn something from the way they do things ..... sorry it's taken me so long to reply I did respond to the pm but only just logged in and saw that I was tagged in this post.

TTSB, JTF1, FelonE and 2 others like this

On 5 January 2016 at 6:44 PM, bonacris said:

Irish open is in Belfast on the 17th of April. I found it on the PCA Facebook page

Thanks buddy ;) 

I don't have Facebook lol

Ill get the tickets booked then :) 

Random question. Someone's just told me this is a qualifying show for nabba world's? ? Probably crap but still asking.... universal qualifier? Is there such a thing??

Even sounds stupid asking 😂

6 hours ago, TTSB said:

Random question. Someone's just told me this is a qualifying show for nabba world's? ? Probably crap but still asking.... universal qualifier? Is there such a thing??

Even sounds stupid asking 

Not sure but almost 100% sure this has nothing to do with Nabba. Different federation. Ask pscarbs.

Even sounds stupid asking 

Not sure but almost 100% sure this has nothing to do with Nabba. Different federation. Ask pscarbs.

Yup that was my thinking too. Said I'd check anyway.... universal qualifier my ass 😂😂

i am a judge for the PCA, it is a fresh new federation that is judged fairly although i am sure there will be some who say it is not, mostly those who do not get the places their mum said they would [emoji4]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Even sounds stupid asking [emoji23]

The PCA is a completely separate federation to NABBA you do not qualify for any NABBA show by competing in a PCA show

Random question. Someone's just told me this is a qualifying show for nabba world's? ? Probably crap but still asking.... universal qualifier? Is there such a thing?? Even sounds stupid asking [emoji23]

The PCA is a completely separate federation to NABBA you do not qualify for any NABBA show by competing in a PCA show

That's what I was thinking. The crap people hear. Thanks a mil

On 4 January 2016 at 10:14 AM, Pscarb said:

What classes are they doing?

Hi Pscarb,

I'm interested in this shows and federation ?

As competitor can you compet in all country's ?

are the shows drug tested ?