Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the-rock15

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE ABURAIHAN real or fake

19 posts in this topic

Hi guys, few week ago I gone to Teheran (iran) for business and I bought a lot of testosterone enanthate aburahian vials from different pharmacy in the city.

I purchase 5 box but when I open it, I see that there are some different particularity on vials..

I need to know if they are all legit or not.

I'ts possible to take fakes directly from pharmacy? They gave me receipt too...

thanks bros

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

Mate, pharmacy mean nothing in certain countries.

It's practically impossible that a pharmaceutical company makes different shaped amps.

This product made to teheran and I was there.

It's possible that that parmaceutical company changed label? So I bought some old and some new products?

sometimes they use different printer, if  factory has a few lines, they could use different line for packing, the quality of equipment in Iran is not the best because of trade embargo.

the best solution is to get labmax test kit and you will know if you have corn oil or hormone inside

www.labmax.ca

Cousin had Iranian oxy and it was awesome.  Buy it's too high risk..different facilities might have different printing machines but I'd expect  amps to be the same type even if size is slightly different. .. I e had Nike sust bought in Egypt supposedly  from the chemist and it had three different designs / print types colour differences.    It turned out one type was legit the others two separate scammers 

It does look like u have different batches I'm sure one amp is a 20 something batch no and the other begins with 3

The stuff is notorious for box design change and amp print changing and their heavily faked so it's very hard to know for sure! And as for an Iranian pharmacy surely you know the score in places like Iran their hardly heavily policed when it comes to selling steroids without prescription 

How did you get on with these? I picked up some whilst in Iran that are definitely real and different batch numbers have slightly different amps like in your picture. If you didn't try them for fear of them being bunk, I would give them a go. They are so cheap in pharmacies in Iran that they are not really worth faking.

On 12/20/2015 at 10:29 AM, the-rock15 said:

Hi guys, few week ago I gone to Teheran (iran) for business and I bought a lot of testosterone enanthate aburahian vials from different pharmacy in the city.

I purchase 5 box but when I open it, I see that there are some different particularity on vials..

I need to know if they are all legit or not.

I'ts possible to take fakes directly from pharmacy? They gave me receipt too...

thanks bros

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

The one on left is definately g2g, one on right may be as well & is just a new style

As said above. Too many fake iranian test on the market.

Use carefully!

4 hours ago, musclebubble said:

Nonsense! Sorry to be blunt, but you don't really know what you're talking about.  One of you types something and the rest just regurgitate.  

only mugs would buy them mate..seen loads tested with nothing in them...

benny_boy555 likes this

Okay, I wish everyone would read this because I've read a lot of wrong information on many forums and this concerning Iranian pharma products...

If you're buying from an Iranian Pharmacy it's almost certainly going to be legit - they have a lot of laws in place over there over fake medicines, and you are basically f**ked if you are caught.

Most fakes are actually produced outside in neighboring countries.

I would never buy it from a source outside of the country though unless I knew for certain they bought it themselves. 

On 18/09/2016 at 3:30 PM, FlyingLow said:

I would never buy it from a source outside of the country though unless I knew for certain they bought it themselves. 

Even then you're not completely safe. I was recently told by one re-seller of Geofman Pharmaceutical Test E that he was ceasing trade of that product because too many fakes were encountered.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0