Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falc76

Best pre workout

53 posts in this topic

I've tried loads of pre workouts I'd say a good dozen or so even doubling the recommended amount nowt nada jack shiz happened sometimes a little tingle on the ears that's about it any recommendations? Please don't say have a brew of coffee I would rather vomit in a cup than drink coffee [emoji23]

nbfootball65 likes this

Tried all the ones u tried plus loads more, all time best original jack3d ... one on the market i find the best is optimum nutrition new one, great energy/pump and no awful crash after or the jitters

Falc76 likes this

ok mate this is what you need to do

strike a deal with your best mate that if you don't add 5kg to each lift per week he has permission to pump your mum.  Its up to you if you let your mum in on the deal though.

the fear will bring an all new level of strenght

Don't think my mum would agree to that pal[emoji23]

Heavyassweights and synthasize like this

I've tried loads of pre workouts I'd say a good dozen or so even doubling the recommended amount nowt nada jack shiz happened sometimes a little tingle on the ears that's about it any recommendations? Please don't say have a brew of coffee I would rather vomit in a cup than drink coffee emoji23.png

You should Try out APS Mesomorph. It has to be one of the best if not the best pre-workout I have ever taken. I never felt anything like it with any other pre-workout.

Falc76 likes this

Currently using Hemo Rage. Plenty of energy in the gym off half a scoop.

Haven't felt the need for a full scoop yet. A full one has 300mg of caffeine in.

Falc76 likes this

Tried all the ones u tried plus loads more, all time best original jack3d ... one on the market i find the best is optimum nutrition new one, great energy/pump and no awful crash after or the jitters

Jack3d is what that boxer dillian wyhite got banned for useing it has a banned substance in it I found MRI black powder ok

Our CHARGE is awesome - ask around for reviews :) http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/performance-charge-40-servings

Alternatively if you're looking for a non-stim, Prime is an ingredients powerhouse and smashes most pre-workouts out there for the level of research proven ingredients we've used. That's on buy 1, get 1 free this weekend when you use code 'OLYMPIA' - http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/performance-prime-caffeine-free

@TheProteinWorks Nitroworks does what it says on the tin.

12002315_488700004640911_1482080810490313171_n.thumb.jpg.fe1ce80c50b1376f1159ae381cd50fe7.jpg

11960184_482498561927722_7122826857814479017_n.thumb.jpg.916a7b8e60a1d7781bab7ded091f6f61.jpg

11889675_482499185260993_5372346665386026401_n.thumb.jpg.deee5867f1f0d336a1b55468ce422705.jpg

What a crock of shite. Says 3 scoops and your gtg ha did 3 nothing did 4 nothing did 5 nothing just done 6 guess what.......... a very slight tingle pre workouts my arse

What a crock of shite. Says 3 scoops and your gtg ha did 3 nothing did 4 nothing did 5 nothing just done 6 guess what.......... a very slight tingle pre workouts my arse

lol, so what your saying is , it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Dute likes this

Yeah that's about the size of it [emoji23]

Yeah that's about the size of it [emoji23]

FWIW, I bought My Protein's beta alanine and citruline malate, when they had a sale on last week.

3g of each, with 400mg of caffeine bought off ebay, has knocked my socks off the last two days.

I'd been using Bulkpowders' Elevate 3 weeks prior, which tasted really nice, but didn't really do anything for me.

I've only ever found caffeine to work mate after a 12hour day. The others don't boost energy.. 

Looks like your gonna have to train tired ;)

Never a fan of pre-workout but got given free samples..... Fkcu me sideways! I bought "Hercules" and this stuff works a treat. It says don't use it 4 hours before bedtime. I don't use it later than 11 hours before my bedtime or i'm not sleeping. Strong stuff. 

Falc76 likes this

where was the tingle?

Are you ingesting orally?