happygorila

Why can't I view the adult lounge

152 posts in this topic

you need to be a gold member dont you?

theres some pecking order ,ops got no chance

Edited by vetran

I didn't even know such thing existed... where, where? I can't find it

oh yes we also have male animal and a powder room for the ladies (love to no what goes down in there)

Any one enlighten me

You need to prove you're 18, just PM your credit card details and credit limit and I will take a small payment for verification :)

Edited by Frost_uk

Any one enlighten me

I need to know this answer also!! 

I didn't even know such thing existed... where, where? I can't find it

It used to be the case that once you were a Gold member you could apply to join and you'd most likely be granted access. However, with the new software I have no means of creating join-able forums.  So, as it currently stands there is no way of joining unless I personally add it to your account.

Ditto for the Male Animal except the criteria there is only to be a silver member.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to resolve it yet as I obviously don't want to be doing it manually on a per-user basis.
That said, if anyone is desperate for access to either then post here and I'll sort it.

oh yes we also have male animal and a powder room for the ladies (love to no what goes down in there)

they post pics comparing each others kebabs, I've got a secret female account on here. ;)

never-say-never likes this

It used to be the case that once you were a Gold member you could apply to join and you'd most likely be granted access. However, with the new software I have no means of creating join-able forums.  So, as it currently stands there is no way of joining unless I personally add it to your account.

Ditto for the Male Animal except the criteria there is only to be a silver member.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to resolve it yet as I obviously don't want to be doing it manually on a per-user basis.
That said, if anyone is desperate for access to either then post here and I'll sort it.

Not desperate, curious. Please could you add me.

Also thanks for getting back to me/us in such a timely fashion.

Would you mind adding me to this too please?

ime not a member of any mate ,i dont do filth :)

How long till you message Lorian and ask to join, I will give it a few minutes ;)

Would you mind adding me to this too please?

How long till you message Lorian and ask to join, I will give it a few minutes ;)

ive had 6 years to think about it mate  you will lose lol

Edited by vetran
saxondale and Robhall2805 like this

Not desperate, curious. Please could you add me.

Also thanks for getting back to me/us in such a timely fashion.

could you add me also @Lorian cheers