swole troll

PCT... It's not that difficult

131 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

wait 5 weeks post serms to get bloods done, 3 weeks has only proven your serms are legit

cycle whenever you want, 3 weeks post PCT and you already want to go back on is ridiculous if you think youre effectively cycling on and off
just blast and cruise if you cant wait long enough to recover natural test 

also pre cycle bloods should be used as a reference point if you want to know when youve truly recovered your natural T levels otherwise you are going to have to get multiple bloods done to see if your T levels change to find out your homeostasis.

also please dont double quote me with impatience because i didnt answer when youd liked, im giving you my advice for free and i will reply when ready
if you want my advice on your time then like any coaching it will cost you, if not then feel free to post it publicly on the forum so that others can potentially help you

Thank you very much for your answer, I apreciate your help and information you give. I beg my pardon for double quote, it was made by mistake.

I want cycling on and off effectively, but I want  to understand, what level of test and other hormones indicates that recover went sucessfully. Unfortunately I didn't test blood before the last cycle, so I don't know my natural T level, all I see, that it is within the range now. That is why I ask your advice. How should I understand that I recovered successfully?  If the blood 5 weeks post serms will be within the range, whether it means the recovery completed?  

In case of blast and cruise, we are able to keep testes functioning by using HCG, but what about Hypothalamus and Pituitary? I thought that the long suppresion of them lead to atrophy and the chanсes to reanimate them afterwards will be too low.

6 minutes ago, Kortez said:

Thank you very much for your answer, I apreciate your help and information you give. I beg my pardon for double quote, it was made by mistake.

I want cycling on and off effectively, but I want  to understand, what level of test and other hormones indicates that recover went sucessfully. Unfortunately I didn't test blood before the last cycle, so I don't know my natural T level, all I see, that it is within the range now. That is why I ask your advice. How should I understand that I recovered successfully?  If the blood 5 weeks post serms will be within the range, whether it means the recovery completed?  

In case of blast and cruise, we are able to keep testes functioning by using HCG, but what about Hypothalamus and Pituitary? I thought that the long suppresion of them lead to atrophy and the chanсes to reanimate them afterwards will be too low.

with repeated blood work as i said 

5 weeks wont be enough, we only test bloods then to see if PCT was a success or not, either blast and cruise or take substantial time off 

forget 5 weeks, think triple that then get blood work, if youre within range on those bloods then cycle again if you want

your last question is weirdly worded but partly correct bar the atrophy, the hypothalamus will sense exogenous hormone and will shut down the pituitary and subsequently you will no longer produce gonadotropin signals

but the final part of that question about the low chances of bringing the HPTA back online after long term use is debatable 

1 hour ago, Etoboss said:

Lol sound mate. Guy has a big problem!

gona start a power Pct again! Myself not waiting 2 months for another appointment when they just Gona tell me to stay off everything and recover naturally.

doing another power Pct isn't going to make it worse is it. ? Like set me recovery even further back! So may as well do it if there is a chance of it working for me. 

Going to use your method this time. 

1 question though. Listened to that podcast from scally. He says about starting clomid and tamox 5 days before Stopping the hcg. So while the balls have fired up from the hcg the clomid/tamox can take over straight away to keep them going or summit?

or did he change this since the prodcast?

the HCG blast will be suppresive so you are essentially starting again yes, however if your hpta hasnt responded yet (bloods to confirm) then what do you have to lose

Scally has since changed his protocol and now runs the clomiphene after the HCG 
there is literally zero benefit in running the two together 

10 hours ago, swole troll said:

the HCG blast will be suppresive so you are essentially starting again yes, however if your hpta hasnt responded yet (bloods to confirm) then what do you have to lose

Scally has since changed his protocol and now runs the clomiphene after the HCG 
there is literally zero benefit in running the two together 

Perfect that all I needed to no mate thanks 

19 hours ago, swole troll said:

with repeated blood work as i said 

5 weeks wont be enough, we only test bloods then to see if PCT was a success or not, either blast and cruise or take substantial time off 

forget 5 weeks, think triple that then get blood work, if youre within range on those bloods then cycle again if you want

your last question is weirdly worded but partly correct bar the atrophy, the hypothalamus will sense exogenous hormone and will shut down the pituitary and subsequently you will no longer produce gonadotropin signals

but the final part of that question about the low chances of bringing the HPTA back online after long term use is debatable 

Many thanks for the answer

I just finished up my first cycle of 500mg test cyp per week 1-12 and 40 mg Anavar ED weeks 9-12. I am pretty sensitive to Adex I guess as I felt like crap at 1mg EOD so I stopped taking it for a while. My estradiol got pretty high (did blood work), my only symptoms were tender nips. I finally settled in at .25 MG ED and that seemed to work as E came back within normal range. I've been taking 500iu HCG for the last 4 weeks (last test jab was this morning) and I have 5000iu  HCG on hand and another 15000 on the way. Plenty of Clomid and Nolva. My natty test was 917 before cycle and I'm in my 50s. I've read so many conflicting approaches to PCT I admit to some confusion.

Since I only took HCG for the last four weeks should I blast in two or three weeks before I start Clomid and Nolva? I have Aromisin on the way...it and the 15000iu of HCG should be here in a couple of weeks.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.