Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dam clubbing!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, theres gotta be a way for me to go out clubbing and to bodybuilding at the time same time. Again last night i went clubbing, had a few drinks, danced a lot and now i weight 2 kg's lighter than i was yesterday. Anyone have any tips?

Is there any way i can treat it as a cardio session? lol. Im not a big drinker, ill have maybe 5-8 drinks, no shots.

Posted

I would think that 4.4 pounds in one night must be down to de-hydration, starvation, fat loss, and catabolism.

1. Drink much more water while out

2. Try and eat good foods while out (Peanuts are better than a kebab LOL)

3. Reduce the intensity of your dancing (Slow it down, dont go mental)

4. Take more frequent and regular breaks from dancing

This should help a bit

Posted

Good advice, Del.

It's probably water you've lost. You'll drink a few litres & eat some grub & it'll all go back on.

Posted

I always wake up feeling really flat after a night out. You're just dehydrated so it's simply water.

Posted

I never go out and get off my face when im on. its a waste of gear in my humble opinion. i can manage to go out and maintain gains when im clean.. for me its my reward for working hard and get much more comments from people who havent seen me since before i started the cycle.

Posted

Bodybuilding + clubbing/regular nights out = wasted potential.

If you want to be a bodybuilder, you have to want to make sacrifices in other areas of your life. If you are not able to do that right now, just enjoy your life & come back to serious BBing when you have got it out of your system. The two simply do not mix.

Sorry to be a killjoy.