Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Winstrol 50mg tabs

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Before I have only used the amps by zambon but this time I've chosen the tabs as I want to up the dose to 50mg ed. The tabs I have are yellow/pale orange four sided, round corners with a line down the middle of both sides with BD one one side and 50 on the other. Do these sound like real or fakes? Thanks.

Posted

They sound ok mate, but post some pics or look in the picture section for definite answers....to be honest you should only buy from a registered BD stockist if you don't want to be scammed....also did they come in a sealed foil packet....they should have

Posted

Here's the pics...

post-6096-143614012836_thumb.jpg

post-6096-14361401284_thumb.jpg

Posted

Here's the pics...

[ATTACH]8927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8929[/ATTACH]

yes they look real, i have some here, haven't tried them yet though. are they from a registered bd supplier?

Posted

pharminex do a 50mg caps , also a 50mg anavar:lift:

Posted

pharminex do a 50mg caps , also a 50mg anavar:lift:

And your point is....not exactly what he's asking is it mate.....I wouldn't touch caps personally...BD do anavar tabs also mate, as do many labs.....

Posted

Personally I think 50mg of winstrol is a lot to take in one tab.

I'd split that up over the course of the day otherwise you'd need to take 100mg a day to keep blood levels steady.

When I use Winstrol I only use 30mg a day I dont think its a 'more is better' drug like say Test can be.

Posted

lol...no worries...try thinking before you speak next time..

Posted

Thanks for the input guys. I didn't get them from a registered supplier but from a good friend who is competing so I know the gear's good.

Thanks again.

Posted

no worries and don't forget, pharminex do 50mg anavar caps...whoooohooooo

Tool:jerk:

Posted

lol!! :axe:

Posted

no worries and don't forget, pharminex do 50mg anavar caps...whoooohooooo

Tool:jerk:

ROHM do 10mg ones.

They are the best.:P

Posted

yea get sonocked into ya with loads of prima and mastron they give you instant abbs lol , paul scarb do me a favour nand put up the abb shot i sent you , i wont post a back double bicep shot has the xmas tee would shock some certain person

Posted

woooooooooooooooooooooo. you must be on a low carb day eh by the looks of you about 2000gms

Posted

Now now girls

Posted

and your point is what.....I don't train to compete, I've never pretended that I do, and I don't want to either.... The guy was asking about BD winny, and as you always do, you jumped in with some remark about farminex......the only surprise was that you didn't say "all my guys in the gym are on it".....ffs...please...

now if this was a thread about farminex then by all means, plug away, but it wasn't....and your intelligent reply is...."fatman"....sorry mate, but i think you're a total cretin and I've no time for you....and 2500 grams of carbs...get it right....

Paul scarb.....post a picture of my big toe I sent you, someone might not like the round tree shape...oh please you moron...lmao

Posted

yea get sonocked into ya with loads of prima and mastron they give you instant abbs lol , paul scarb do me a favour nand put up the abb shot i sent you , i wont post a back double bicep shot has the xmas tee would shock some certain person

are you five years old?

Posted

lol

Posted

Give Chem a break guys

He is dieting after all.

We are all guilty of a bit of a rant when we're low carbed:D

That being said, I'd prefer not to see personal insults from anyone please, discussion is welcome, personal attacks are not.

Thanks

Posted

Give Chem a break guys

He is dieting after all.

We are all guilty of a bit of a rant when we're low carbed:D

That being said, I'd prefer not to see personal insults from anyone please, discussion is welcome, personal attacks are not.

Thanks

I know what your saying Tom mate, but the bloke from nowhere just started insulting me, now hiding behind a keyboard it is very easy to do, he would not get away with it up close.....He may be a competing BB'er and fair do's to him for that, but that does not give him the right to start slating people because they are not....

Posted

Where could I find a registered bd supplier please?

I'm new to this.

Cheers

Posted

Hi Robsta,

how can i pm you i have a question in which You might be able to point me in the right direction

D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0