Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How long does deca stay in your system?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

My question is this....

With regards to a competion.... How long is deca detectable in your system?

I last did deca and enanthate in sept/oct last year.

If I enter a competion then would I be tested? and based on this last course would I fail the test??

Posted

am i correct in assuming that you would be competing in a natural competition??? because you aint a natural competitor.....

but to answer your question Deca can be detected for upto 18months after the last shot...

Posted

Basically, if it is a tested event, then you stay well clear of Deca Durabolin, as you already have tried it, you have to wait at least 18 months for clearance as Pscarb said.

SD

Posted

Ok guys thanks.

Pscarb, I have never entered a competion before and havn't been to one either yet. I was thinking this year to both watch one and also enter.

I was under the impression that all shows were tested?? but was obviously wrong. So there are separate natural and user shows, ok that makes sense.

On this subject, if I enter a show which is not natural then can I be using upto and through the show?

I am currently dieting and have been for 6wks without any gear,infact last gear used was sept last year. I wanted to start a course in the next few wks but was going to delay this until I had made up my mind re a show.

Posted

yes you can use up to and during the show

you wont be tested unless its a natrual organisation

a point to remember

in the non tested shows, steroids are just overlooked....but deffinately not advocated