vtec_yo

Are there any pre-workouts that are worth bothering with?

102 posts in this topic

Frenzy. literally wild stuff

alright mate, resurrecting an old post but dont you find the crash from frenzy unbearable?

Just caffeine for me.. if I do use one then myprotein pulse v4 does the job

Ive had about 2 months off pre workouts always liked BSN No Xplode so have bought one again awaiting its trial tonight!! Deadlift day!!

Before I just drank a can of Monster

nothing beats popping a caffeine pill and beta alanine pills. Also some taurine and creatine mixed in juice or water, use that to down ur pills. Job done.

nothing beats popping a caffeine pill and beta alanine pills. Also some taurine and creatine mixed in juice or water, use that to down ur pills. Job done.

Pretty much exactly what I do, caffeine, beta alanine powder (must try the pills as it doesn't mix well at all) and I add creatine nitrate as well with some juice.

Grenade 50 Cal works for me.

Try the single sachet samples they do in Holland and Barrett. Take a full sachet ("2 servings").

Don't take if you train in the evening though.

My mate just bought bostin Lloyds freak juice. Said it's strong as hell. Gotta be shipped from American doe.

I just finished a bottle of GAT Nitraflex and wow. To me this has to be the best pre-workout out there. Taking two scoops of Nitraflex made me feel I was on another planet. Great Energy and pump and I couldn't remember having a bad workout with it. I had fruit punch and green apple flavors so far, and would have to go to Fruit Punch.

it contains designer opioids stronger than heroin, oxycodone or hydromorphone along with designer amphetamines stronger than dexamphetamine. it is a drug.

edit: this is about unstoppable

Coffee + coconut oil is the one. Then Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, AAKG + Leucine intra. Job done.

I'm with you, since the demise of DMAA there aren't really any decent ones and they are all pretty much the same. I am surrounded by people who keep buying different pre workout products based on the name or packaging and they are the same, caffeine, green tea, guarana, creatine, arginine and beta alanine.

I have actually recently found some pre workout products still available on american sites with DMAA in. One is called Jack'd Up and is a clone of Jack3d made by a company called Hi-Tech who seem to not give a F about anything - sounds good to me. Also Mesomorph by APS still has DMAA in it, both can be bought on a few sites. I orderd some Jack'd up around a week ago from eVitamins and should be here either tomorrow or monday - I'll let you know. Was about £26 with delivery for

Anyone try Mr Hyde pre workout

I've just received some pal, bought based on views online and will hopefully be trying it out either tomorrow or Monday and will let You know how I get on

Nitroworks from @TheProteinWorks

It does exactly what it says on the tin. The pumps were insane, I had veins on veins lol!

Pictures below are on arms after my first serving.

11960184_482498561927722_71228268578144711889675_482499185260993_537234666538602

Edited by BoomTime

I've just received some pal, bought based on views online and will hopefully be trying it out either tomorrow or Monday and will let You know how I get on

Cheers mate