Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thermo-lipid stack

50 posts in this topic

Posted

hello everybody just got my hands on this R.O.A.M product (THERMO-LIPID STACK) which contains per ml: clenbuterol 60mcg, T3 50mcg, Yohimbine hcl (quantity not known) and 7-Keto hcl (quantity not known), just wanted to know if any of you guys out there have tried this and if it is any good? any feedback will be appreciated thanks

Posted

thats sounds dodgy to me!! a little of any of those can help!

i think using all together is not needed and could be slightyl dangerous.

some one here may have used though

Posted

When used in combination, some of the products may create a synergy, esp T-3 and clen.

Not used myself, but know other who have, and again, feedback was good.

Start out slow if you have not used clen before, as the cramps can be nasty for a day or two.

Posted

i used it for a show prep, i know Pscard and TTom used it too,....

if your sensible and ramp it up/down at the start and end of its use then you'll see a good result from it.....

i just made sure i worked out the dosages carefully ,.....

oh and aint it from ROHM labs?

Posted

i have used it many times and still using it now it is a great product but as others have said gradually step the dose up....

Posted

yes raikey it is from r.o.h.m, thanks chaps will give it a shot and will let you guys know how im getting along.

Posted

dont you also have to tapper the dosage down when coming off due to the T3?

Posted

^^ correct, slowly taper down 100mcg for 3 days (or whatever top dose was) then step down to 75mcg for 3 days, 50mcg 3 days, 25mcg 3 days, 12.5mcg 3 days, then off

Posted

A T3 taper is not really needed, thyroid will bounce back in a couple of weeks regardless.

Posted

A T3 taper is not really needed, thyroid will bounce back in a couple of weeks regardless.

I have not read a single article on T3 where you didn't have to tapper up/down on the Thryoid medication, from what i read of it, your thryroid could permenantly require the T3 meds if not tappered properly, u got any articles prooving other wise? (not a dig, i just wanna kno facts)

Posted

i agree, if it only takes a simple bit of tapering why risk a yo-yoing thyroid......

Posted

i agree, if it only takes a simple bit of tapering why risk a yo-yoing thyroid......

bump that...

i am very impressed with your knowledge on everything nytol but i'd play it safe on this one.. t3 is so cheap u may aswell knock 12.5mcg off every 3 days imo

:beer1:

Posted

tapering up on T3 is not the problem and can be done in a matter of days but tapering off is required lowering by 12.5mcg's every 3-4 days is best in my opinion, although Nytol is correct in a way as it takes alot more than just dropping T3 to permanently damage your thyroid although i would always air on the side of caution and taper.....you can help your own thyroid by using kelp when coming off T3

Posted

I have not read a single article on T3 where you didn't have to tapper up/down on the Thryoid medication, from what i read of it, your thryroid could permenantly require the T3 meds if not tappered properly, u got any articles prooving other wise? (not a dig, i just wanna kno facts)

Yes I do, I shall find it later and post it.

There is no harm in a taper, but there is no need either, permenant thyroid shut down is a myth, and I have evidence of this too which I shall also post.

Wanting to know the facts is all good, that is exaclty my stance on everything, show me the evidence, :)

Posted

Also Gr8, you need to see the difference between articles and studies, (evidence), anyone can write an article, it does not make it correct.

Posted

Also Gr8, you need to see the difference between articles and studies, (evidence), anyone can write an article, it does not make it correct.

this is very true.

look forward to seeing the T3 study, i have never used it but was thinking about trying.

Posted

The study was one on people who were put on thyroid replacement by mistake, for many years, then taken off when it was discovered they did not need it.

All recovered in a matter of weeks, this was after years on T3.

It is on my desk top somewhere, I shall dig it out sometime today.

Posted

The study was one on people who were put on thyroid replacement by mistake, for many years, then taken off when it was discovered they did not need it.

All recovered in a matter of weeks, this was after years on T3.

It is on my desk top somewhere, I shall dig it out sometime today.

Cool.

I was advised once to take 12.5mg of T3 obvioulsy no taper...i cant rememebr if it was 1 week on 1 off or 3/5 days on weekends off.....

I was told it would help burn a little fat, but moreimportantly it would help build muscle. Chef x used to advise people to take SAN Tight on his Regx supps plan....he said tha would help burn fat but it is even better for helping the body to build muscle.

Any one hear this? (i could have it a little wrong LOL)

Posted

Cool.

I was advised once to take 12.5mg of T3 obvioulsy no taper...i cant rememebr if it was 1 week on 1 off or 3/5 days on weekends off.....

I was told it would help burn a little fat, but moreimportantly it would help build muscle. Chef x used to advise people to take SAN Tight on his Regx supps plan....he said tha would help burn fat but it is even better for helping the body to build muscle.

Any one hear this? (i could have it a little wrong LOL)

yeah as low dose of T3 aids in protien synthasis

Posted

yeah as low dose of T3 aids in protien synthasis

thats what i was thinking of :beer:

Posted

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/mindandmuscle/magpage.php?artID=999100

I was going to just copy and paste the relevant parts, but the whole article is well worth a read, and so are all his others if you have some time to read and understand them.

Here is the excerpt

Like the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, the thyroid gland is under negative feedback control. When T3 levels go up, TSH secretion is suppressed. This is the mechanism whereby exogenous thyroid hormone suppresses natural thyroid hormone production. There is a difference though between the way anabolic steroids suppress natural testosterone production and the way T3 suppresses the thyroid. With steroids, the longer and heavier the cycle is, the longer your natural testosterone is suppressed. This is not the case with exogenous thyroid hormone.

An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer (2). He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is a remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies.(3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland.

Posted

Thats an interesting read. I would like to see the doses involved with the meds if you have them Nytol.

I have always followed a 100mcg limit with 6 weeks usage time.

Posted

Sorry mate, I dont have the doses, but a replacement dose, would have fully shut down thyroid production, just like a 200mg test dose will shut down test as much as 1g, so a higher dose of thyroid, could not shut you down further, if you get what I mean?

I think 100mcg is enough for T3, I dont think more is better with this drug, but it would seem you could run it longer if you wanted/needed to, but judging by your condition, I cant see that being an issue.

I dont agree with people using 200mcg just because they are sloppy with their diet.

Posted

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/mindandmuscle/magpage.php?artID=999100

I was going to just copy and paste the relevant parts, but the whole article is well worth a read, and so are all his others if you have some time to read and understand them.

Here is the excerpt

Like the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, the thyroid gland is under negative feedback control. When T3 levels go up, TSH secretion is suppressed. This is the mechanism whereby exogenous thyroid hormone suppresses natural thyroid hormone production. There is a difference though between the way anabolic steroids suppress natural testosterone production and the way T3 suppresses the thyroid. With steroids, the longer and heavier the cycle is, the longer your natural testosterone is suppressed. This is not the case with exogenous thyroid hormone.

An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer (2). He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is a remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies.(3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland.

Nice read, nice to know im not gonna fudge my thyroid anytime soon! tho ill still tapper down due to me being cautious!:love:

Posted

Our lass tried thermo lipid became paranoid as hell and had me arrested. She did look well on it LOL