UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Russia-Ukraine thoughts?

17K views 337 replies 88 participants last post by  ByTheNumbers 
#1 ·
Just announced, Ukraine have mobilized there army as retaliation to invading Russian forces http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26405635

Do you think where going to get involved with this? ( As we normally do )

If so, do you think it could turn into an East vs West war?

Stuff like this dosnt normally interest me, but with Russia been a nuclear power I'd think thus could escalate very quickly. Also think it's one of, if not the main reason, we haven't already said where jumping in.

Anyone have any thoughts?

#8 ·
BettySwallocks said:
We will do fvck all.

Russia sends in troops to ukraine, uk retaliates by canceling a meeting we have with russia sometime in june lol. Bulldog spirit my ar$e.
Agree with the bulldog spirit lol..we are renowned for jumping in to other people's ****, yet where doing are best to shy away from doing the same with this. Honestly think Us and the yanks are scared of doing so, for what it could turn into

#11 ·
Fishheadsoup said:
Agree with the bulldog spirit lol..we are renowned for jumping in to other people's ****, yet where doing are best to shy away from doing the same with this. Honestly think Us and the yanks are scared of doing so, for what it could turn into
Yea Russia is enormous, has nuclear power and are known for being a bit mental. I dont think anyone would be wise to go to war with them.

#13 ·
I suspect it's a ploy by the illuminati/ US government to cause civil unrest. What the US did in Iraq and many other countries before this was instate military dictators that are willing to work with the US, those that don't are taken out. This is what happened with Saddam, the attack was planned years and years before it actually happened, the weapons of mass destruction was a complete fabrication. The fact is he used to work for the CIA before he turned against the US so they sent in the military. Russia has a very powerful military and strong allies with Japan/China. This 'news'/propaganda is designed to sway public opinion, eventually it may escalate to the point where the Zionist propaganda machine manages to convince the general public it is worth going to war, I'm sure they have tallied up the potential earnings via weapons/military contracts, and so on. It's hard to say how this will play out though as Russia isn't a small country that the US can destroy and exploit in its usual manner. What the illuminati families want is a World bank that controls all via economic enslavement 'debt' - the modern day slavery, if Russia did manage to get a nuke in I do hope it lands on one of the Rothchilds Estates, I'd crack open a bottle to celebrate, that would be worth the watch

#14 ·
DeskSitter said:
I suspect it's a ploy by the illuminati/ US government to cause civil unrest. What the US did in Iraq and many other countries before this was instate military dictators that are willing to work with the US, those that don't are taken out. This is what happened with Saddam, the attack was planned years and years before it actually happened, the weapons of mass destruction was a complete fabrication. The fact is he used to work for the CIA before he turned against the US so they sent in the military. Russia has a very powerful military and strong allies with Japan/China. This 'news'/propaganda is designed to sway public opinion, eventually it may escalate to the point where the Zionist propaganda machine manages to convince the general public it is worth going to war, I'm sure they have tallied up the potential earnings via weapons/military contracts, and so on. It's hard to say how this will play out though as Russia isn't a small country that the US can destroy and exploit in its usual manner. What the illuminati families want is a World bank that controls all via economic enslavement 'debt' - the modern day slavery, if Russia did manage to get a nuke in I do hope it lands on one of the Rothchilds Estates, I'd crack open a bottle to celebrate, that would be worth the watch
meanwhile in mentalville. wait for the sheep comment

#21 ·
DeskSitter said:
Cool story bro

#23 ·
Another year, another war.

Humans just seem desperate to destroy each other.

The Russians just love causing their neighbours bother.

If this all kicks off no doubt the war mongering Americans will be in there all guns blazing as ever, just what they needed to have a reason to not cut their monstrous military budget like was planned, which would have been a good thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.