Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is rapid weight gain on Winstrol normal?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Gained like 2,5 kg in the first 6 days of using winstrol at 50 ED. I'm sure it is Winstrol and not dbol. Also using Tren-e and Test-e but no way those have kicked in yet after 6 days

Posted

Whats your diet like ? Have you significantly increased cals since starting cycle ?

Posted

Are you isn't an Ai?

Posted

Gained like 2,5 kg in the first 6 days of using winstrol at 50 ED. I'm sure it is Winstrol and not dbol. Also using Tren-e and Test-e but no way those have kicked in yet after 6 days

3 possibilities:

1-You've got dbol and it's water

2-It's fat

3-You've gained 2.5kg muscle in your first 6 days of cycle before any of the juice has kicked in.

I'd forget about option 3, lol.

Posted

I get gains off test enanthate after around a week

Posted

3 possibilities:

1-You've got dbol and it's water

2-It's fat

3-You've gained 2.5kg muscle in your first 6 days of cycle before any of the juice has kicked in.

I'd forget about option 3, lol.

1.Dbol gave me massive calf pumps and headache at 30mg, I would surely notice if it was dbol at 50

2.Gaining 2.5kg in fat in 6 days is about as unlikely as gaining that amount in muscle

3.I have been noticing gains in strength, will be sure when I deadlift tommorow

Whats your diet like ? Have you significantly increased cals since starting cycle ?

Diet is exactly the same, eating slightly above maintenance.

Been stuck at like 99ish KG ever since I finished my last cycle and as soon as I started the winstrol the weight started putting on

Posted

1.Dbol gave me massive calf pumps and headache at 30mg, I would surely notice if it was dbol at 50

2.Gaining 2.5kg in fat in 6 days is about as unlikely as gaining that amount in muscle

3.I have been noticing gains in strength, will be sure when I deadlift tommorow

Diet is exactly the same, eating slightly above maintenance.

Been stuck at like 99ish KG ever since I finished my last cycle and as soon as I started the winstrol the weight started putting on

I wouldn't judge whether it's dbol or winstrol by whether you're getting headaches mate...sides will be different from cycle to cycle. What lab are you using?

Posted

I wouldn't judge whether it's dbol or winstrol by whether you're getting headaches mate...sides will be different from cycle to cycle. What lab are you using?

It's a Dutch UG, doubt you heard of it. Also never heard of Dbol being sold as Winstrol and I dont look or feel really bloated.

Posted

Quite possibly a little water, fat and muscle. You may not notice the effects like strength etc from test e/tren e but you will notice libido and some gains... the half lives are anywhere from 5 days to 10 days (lots of conflicting reports) the gear will start working pretty much straight away.

Posted

I think test E after 6 days without enough AI would give me enough estrogen to blow up 6lbs in water...

Posted

I think test E after 6 days without enough AI would give me enough estrogen to blow up 6lbs in water...

Even at 250?

Posted

Even at 250?

depends on the individual but potentially yes. especially if your diet has been high in salt and you havent been drinking much water.

Posted

Even at 250?

For me, probably yes... especially if sodium is not kept painfully low. Maybe you aromatize as much as me

Posted

For me, probably yes... especially if sodium is not kept painfully low. Maybe you aromatize as much as me

depends on the individual but potentially yes. especially if your diet has been high in salt and you havent been drinking much water.

Okay thanks guys, maybe I should run an AI next time. Never felt the need last cycle (Dbol 30 Test-e 500).

Tren will hopefully lean me out as soon as it kicks in

Posted

Okay thanks guys, maybe I should run an AI next time. Never felt the need last cycle (Dbol 30 Test-e 500).

Tren will hopefully lean me out as soon as it kicks in

If 500mg didn't bloat you then perhaps the test isn't the issue after all.

Winstrol does have very distinctive sides such as joint pains and myalgia type symptoms for some... look out for them to help you determine if it's dbol by mistake (going round in circles with everyone else here now, but that's all I can think of)

Posted

Things that could cause such rapid weight gain: Water lol.

Estrogen can cause sodium retention which holds onto water.

Increase of food (if you've upped calories for your cycle) would mean more food in the digestive tract...

This also could mean more muscle glycogen. 1g of glycogen holds 3g of water.

2500g of FAT is 22500kcal. Divided into six days is 3750kcal, which is what you'd need to eat above your normal calorie intake. So I'm guessing it's water...

Posted

x2

Posted

Maybe its cuz u weighed urself on full stomach without takin a dump that day lol.

My weight always fluctuates frm day to day by 2-3 kilos.

Posted

I've used 3 different brands of winny in the past and strangely enough I always gain around 1/2 a stone in the first week.

Then after that I get very strong and joints get sore...I once went out road running on a winny cycle, did about 5 miles, and couldn't walk properly for a week as my leg joints were all in agony!

Posted

Just wanted to let you guys know I managed to deadlift 10 kg more than last week. Really amazed so far.

Posted

Are you isn't an Ai?

Shouldn't need one.

Posted

Juice is In your system fully within the fire day no matter if it's prop or cypionate. "Kicking in" in a few weeks time is a myth. However, It's very possible you have a mostly blood volume gain and higher creatine uptake, hence you're holding more intracellular water in the muscles (not bloat). Just MO

Posted

Shouldn't need one.

Will if it's d bol :lol:.

Posted

True, but he said he's sure it's real winny.

Posted

Who knows, some people get huge on winny.