Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is this gear legit

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Was struggling to get hold of some deca so let a mate sort it out through a friend of his. Was meant to be british dragon but ended up with anabolic muscle deca and nandromix, which i couldnt find many reviews for. The guy said he would swap it fro deca and now i have ended up with 3 different lots of deca. My mate paid up front so now i am stuck with it. Was gonan run it any way, but would just like to know what some of it is.

post-23768-143614904467_thumb.jpg

post-23768-143614904511_thumb.jpg This is from bd.com, i thought the proper stuff was bd.eu

post-23768-14361490455_thumb.jpg Any idea what this is?

post-23768-143614904471_thumb.jpg

Posted

Bottom one is the older biomeds gear, think i've a few left in my stash, ran there test and tren before,its at the cheaper end of the market, seen a lot of the anabolic stuff recently but not heard any complaints but never ran it myself, wouldnt touch any BD gear myself but thats just me and doesnt mean your stuffs bad - just try it and see how you get on mate

PACEY likes this

Posted

There is bd eu and bd com. I believe eu is the better of the two but com still works, a friend ran it recently.

Looks fine

Posted

What does the top of the lid look like on the BD gear anything on it

Posted

inb4 wanna be mods come in lol

Posted

Bottom one is the older biomeds gear, think i've a few left in my stash, ran there test and tren before,its at the cheaper end of the market, seen a lot of the anabolic stuff recently but not heard any complaints but never ran it myself, wouldnt touch any BD gear myself but thats just me and doesnt mean your stuffs bad - just try it and see how you get on mate

Yeah i was gonna run it and see how it went. Handy to know its biomeds, i had no idea what it was, as nothing came boxed. I havent found much on am labs, but what i did find didnt say anything bad. Safe to say ill sort it out myself next time.

Posted

I've used and know a few people use various aml and is g2g not used deca but other gear is spot on

Posted

There is bd eu and bd com. I believe eu is the better of the two but com still works, a friend ran it recently.

Looks fine

Thats handy, i thought the .com stuff was meant to be fake. Although when i looked at the .eu site their products still say .com

Posted

What does the top of the lid look like on the BD gear anything on it

Says british dragon with a pic of a dragon

Posted

Was struggling to get hold of some deca so let a mate sort it out through a friend of his. Was meant to be british dragon but ended up with anabolic muscle deca and nandromix, which i couldnt find many reviews for. The guy said he would swap it fro deca and now i have ended up with 3 different lots of deca. My mate paid up front so now i am stuck with it. Was gonan run it any way, but would just like to know what some of it is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144573[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144574[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]144575[/ATTACH] This is from bd.com, i thought the proper stuff was bd.eu

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144576[/ATTACH] Any idea what this is?

Last time i used British Dragon it had a scratch off panel which u can authenticate your gear on their website. Cant remember if the code was on the vial or the box tho

Posted

Last time i used British Dragon it had a scratch off panel which u can authenticate your gear on their website. Cant remember if the code was on the vial or the box tho

Thats why i wanted all bd. The one vial i got though was not in the box and no scratch panel on the vial.

Posted

Thats why i wanted all bd. The one vial i got though was not in the box and no scratch panel on the vial.

Hmm not good mate. I can certainly vouch for the BD gear i had (test/tritren) great stuff.

Posted

BD.eu have a scratch off panel on the vial. never seen the .com stuff before

Posted

Says british dragon with a pic of a dragon

Does the dragon look a bit spazy on the lid , the one on the label don't look to good either I've had sh1te bd looks like yours and done nothing , ld be surprised if there is any gear in the oil .

Posted

Might see if i can switch it back to the am stuff and take my chances with that

Posted

I had the anabolic test 450 give me a sore **** for about 4 days only did it twice never again could hardly walk

Posted

I had the anabolic test 450 give me a sore **** for about 4 days only did it twice never again could hardly walk

Yeah same happened with me but heating the oil reduces the pip massively.

Once I did that it was perfectly fine.. worked well too

Posted

Yeah i read the test had bad pip. Will give it a try and see how it goes, ive probably done worst in the past

Posted

Yeah test450 was worst pip I've had but heating it up first made it better the tri tren and bdt600 are pip free so maybe just the test