Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
digitalis

Women are pervs too

45 posts in this topic

Man uses hidden crotch cam to catch women staring at and photographing his giant bulge while he pretends to nap on subway.

This is great, not all of them look legit however it is eye opening, excuse the pun.

Now, I'm not suggesting anyone buy a palony sausage, wrap it in a sock and record the ensuing lechery on a public transport vehicle however it would make entertaining viewing! (As long as you're not in Brighton).

Edited by digitalis

First thing I look at then work upwards!! And not ashamed to say either :D

Why bother to work upwards ...that could lead to disappointment gosh don't do that...the long linger is best then just NEVER look up!!!

Why bother to work upwards ...that could lead to disappointment gosh don't do that...the long linger is best then just NEVER look up!!!

I might walk into something then lol

Lol...I do think a woman's perv and a mans are very different though..

Women will walk towards you down the street and just before they get to you they will look over their shoulder and then turn their head back just as you are about to walk past so they can have a quick look.

Women think we don't notice!

Women will walk towards you down the street and just before they get to you they will look over their shoulder and then turn their head back just as you are about to walk past so they can have a quick look.

I don't lol

It's not normal for a man to be so observant..stop it

Women don't need to be subtle about the only way I'd catch a woman perving was if she was staring right at me fingering herself otherwise I'm oblivious to it