Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Boston lloyd vid guys usage is insane!

94 posts in this topic

Posted

watch this vid... tells you his doses says he was using 13,000mgs of gear weeks from show + the rest.

if this has been posted soz.

hes always seemed genuine to me always like to watch his vids shows you how crazy some are.

anyways I know his voice is annoying but give it a watch.

Posted

Not sure if I believe those doses to be honest

Posted

Not sure if I believe those doses to be honest

hes controversial... give that to him. Why lie tho? hes basically blacklisting any chance of a sponsor lol.

I know a few average guys who probs would do it no problem so I have no problem believing it.

Posted

I would be expecting to leave ronnie coleman looking like a kitten beside me if i was banging 13g of gear in me a week.

Posted

13 grams...per week....he'll have a short life.

Lovely eyebrows I thought.

Posted

He's an idiot.

He said he hit a nerve while pinning. This to me looks like advanced cellulitis/onset of necrosis.

f3d85_ORIG-Bostin_Loyds_Abcess_On_Arm.jpg

Posted

People can talk s*** about him all they want! end the day it's his choice/his decision to run the amount of drugs he runs and in turn probably lead a shorter life. gotta admire the kid in a sense he's 1 year older than me and looks the way he does? Ruthless IMO as well as stupid in a sense. end of the day though he goes hard in the sport and does whatever he has to in order to get to where he wants to be. you can't really show negativity towards someone who is willing to take risks as much as Bostin is, I like the guy think his videos are great and he seems a good lad. all the best for his next/last show.

Posted

He's an idiot.

He said he hit a nerve while pinning. This to me looks like advanced cellulitis/onset of necrosis.

f3d85_ORIG-Bostin_Loyds_Abcess_On_Arm.jpg

his arm swelled up, became infected from a bad tricep jab. he refused to go to the hospital and almost died. he is a joke of the bodybuilding world

Posted

People can talk s*** about him all they want! end the day it's his choice/his decision to run the amount of drugs he runs and in turn probably lead a shorter life. gotta admire the kid in a sense he's 1 year older than me and looks the way he does? Ruthless IMO as well as stupid in a sense. end of the day though he goes hard in the sport and does whatever he has to in order to get to where he wants to be. you can't really show negativity towards someone who is willing to take risks as much as Bostin is, I like the guy think his videos are great and he seems a good lad. all the best for his next/last show.

He's not the sharpest crayon in the box, but Loyd, he's on another level. Some of it is youthful exuberance and tomfoolery, while other times it's just plain old-fashioned stupidity. His 13 grams of gear per week and blatant mockery of explicit drug use has come to a head and in the past 2 weeks the devil had its due on his swollen, now badly infected left arm.

The back story on Bostin Loyd is bodybuilding's version of the Amazing Race. He documents his entire drug use protocols, down to how he administers, stores, and finds his products. He lacks anything in the direction of patience or common sense to get him to his goal, and has become the butt of jokes across bodybuilding forums around the world. All that said, he's insanely popular and looked upon as an icon for anyone with a birthday after 1992.

Here's the bad news for everyone not named Bostin Loyd. Just when you think the media has cooled off its soapbox on athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts in pursuit of physical excellence, Loyd—if something terrible happens like an amputation or even death—could end up being the poster boy on a new campaign crucifying anyone with any appreciable amount of muscle tone.

Gym Bunny likes this

Posted

his arm swelled up, became infected from a bad tricep jab. he refused to go to the hospital and almost died. he is a joke of the bodybuilding world

He went to hospital.

Posted

He's not the sharpest crayon in the box, but Loyd, he's on another level. Some of it is youthful exuberance and tomfoolery, while other times it's just plain old-fashioned stupidity. His 13 grams of gear per week and blatant mockery of explicit drug use has come to a head and in the past 2 weeks the devil had its due on his swollen, now badly infected left arm.

The back story on Bostin Loyd is bodybuilding's version of the Amazing Race. He documents his entire drug use protocols, down to how he administers, stores, and finds his products. He lacks anything in the direction of patience or common sense to get him to his goal, and has become the butt of jokes across bodybuilding forums around the world. All that said, he's insanely popular and looked upon as an icon for anyone with a birthday after 1992.

Here's the bad news for everyone not named Bostin Loyd. Just when you think the media has cooled off its soapbox on athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts in pursuit of physical excellence, Loyd—if something terrible happens like an amputation or even death—could end up being the poster boy on a new campaign crucifying anyone with any appreciable amount of muscle tone.

Yeah I hear what you're saying pal he will be the posterboy for Anti-Steroids ect probably already is with his arm lol. in that aspect I can see why everyone hates/dislikes the kid. you summed it up pretty well there.

Posted

Cant take any man seriously who shapes his own eyebrows and calls himself big daddy :lol:

Posted

Hel die young anyway! Up to him

Posted

Someone else who put synthol in themselves and got a massive infection.

Not surprised in the slightest.

Posted

He went to hospital.

in the end, but it took him a while to go

Posted

Hel die young anyway! Up to him

Everyone says this lol how long do you think he will live to? reckon he'll see 40? 50? that probably seems pushing it lol. srs question though.

Posted

very naive young kid who thinks he knows it all but has much to learn.

Posted

Yeah I hear what you're saying pal he will be the posterboy for Anti-Steroids ect probably already is with his arm lol. in that aspect I can see why everyone hates/dislikes the kid. you summed it up pretty well there.

i didnt write the article mate, but it summs it up quite nicely!

Posted

looks savage that arm

Posted

Someone else who put synthol in themselves and got a massive infection.

Not surprised in the slightest.

Taken from his Facebook lol.

''Alright let's get the record straight. I was shooting gear into my short head of my tricep not synthol. I am very knowledgable on how where to put the oil correctly. When your in the game of bodybuilding anything can happen. It happens to the best of us. At least I'm not here lying to y'all like the pros saying "they ****ed it up training". It happens to ALOT of the best. I'm just real as **** and idc what ppl think I'd rather be honest. Theirs forums all over the Internet gossiping abt me. And pros acting like this **** doesn't happen and how I abuse and how I don't lol! All pros abuse anabolics don't be misguided guys. And no I'm not going to a ****ing hospital unless its a life or death situation. So **** all the haters;) ''

''

Posted

Anybody who use that amount of gear & has several necrotic injuries & carries on, cannot be mentally well.

Posted

''Alright let's get the record straight. I was shooting gear into my short head of my tricep not synthol. I am very knowledgable on how where to put the oil correctly. When your in the game of bodybuilding anything can happen. It happens to the best of us. At least I'm not here lying to y'all like the pros saying "they ****ed it up training". It happens to ALOT of the best. I'm just real as **** and idc what ppl think I'd rather be honest. Theirs forums all over the Internet gossiping abt me. And pros acting like this **** doesn't happen and how I abuse and how I don't lol! All pros abuse anabolics don't be misguided guys. And no I'm not going to a ****ing hospital unless its a life or death situation. So **** all the haters;) ''

''

[MENTION=47413]James s[/MENTION]

Posted

''

All pro's abuse anabolics ? LOL

This guy is an idiot. He even admits that when his arms were fked up he got his missus to "synthol" his arms, when he means he was using gear. Doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Posted

[MENTION=47413]James s[/MENTION]

I think he may of gone to hospital you know mate, I am not so sure though who knows? he went and got bloodwork done so he most probably got it checked out antibiotics or something.

Posted

Can we all just admit he is a c&nt who looks like **** talks like a spastic, basically encourages kids who watch his vids to take sh&t loads of gear as that's "the only way to get big " when their are people on this forum who never had half the gear he's done and look better its called genetics mate and a decent nutrition plan and a years and years of training (something he never stresses) i think we should just never speak of him again