Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

poll how often do you inject sustanon 250??

28 posts in this topic

Posted

As above just wanting to find the most popular way of doing it.

Dont know how to add a proper poll so mods feel free to add 1 for me thanks.:-)

Posted

Well in currently injecting it twice a week but purely due to the amount of oil why I split the dose, otherwise it'd be once

Posted

Sust is precribed every 14 days for trt by endo's. So unless running huge amounts there is no need to pin any more than once a week

Posted

I'm pinning e3d atm, but only to coincide with my npp jabs. Once a week on cycle is fine, and e10-14d when cruising/trt.

Posted

Twice a week is perfect

Posted

i really don`t see the point of doing it twice a week with ANY FORM OF TEST , test is test ffsake once a twice a week won`t make any bloody difference to the end result. Im so sick if this bro science BS. Unless you are doing SHIC (short high intensity cycles) Then there is no point in two injections a week with long acting test.

Posted

Bit pointless spreading shots, the tests are designed to overlap when one is decreasing the other is building, if your going to do more than 4ml in one shot it may benefit.

Posted

i really don`t see the point of doing it twice a week with ANY FORM OF TEST , test is test ffsake once a twice a week won`t make any bloody difference to the end result. Im so sick if this bro science BS. Unless you are doing SHIC (short high intensity cycles) Then there is no point in two injections a week with long acting test.

I was always told with enanthate or cyp twice a week is better to keep stable levels in blood no high peak and drop ?

Posted

I was always told with enanthate or cyp twice a week is better to keep stable levels in blood no high peak and drop ?

you was told .try 2 different cycles for yourself and see if you feel any difference or the end cycle is any different . doubt you'll see feel any.

infernal0988 likes this

Posted

you was told .try 2 different cycles for yourself and see if you feel any difference or the end cycle is any different . doubt you'll see feel any.

I cant remember who it was that said once a week produces a higher spike and drop in blood levels compared to twice a week, but was also something along the lines of with a higher spike and drop possibly more risk of sides ? May be complete nonsense or broscience but it just sounded better to jab twice a week to me lol.

Posted

I cant remember who it was that said once a week produces a higher spike and drop in blood levels compared to twice a week, but was also something along the lines of with a higher spike and drop possibly more risk of sides ? May be complete nonsense or broscience but it just sounded better to jab twice a week to me lol.

How ? When your blood levels peak after 4-6 weeks the levels will be stable ANYWAY. So you tell me how shooting up twice a week will make ANY difference to side effects or the end result ? With fact not bro science.

Posted

I'm not trying to source here, but how come people don't use Nebido for cruising ? Or is it too hard to get hold of ?

Posted

How ? When your blood levels peak after 4-6 weeks the levels will be stable ANYWAY. So you tell me how shooting up twice a week will make ANY difference to side effects or the end result ? With fact not bro science.

1 shot of test e peaks at around 6 - 9 days ive read in numerous articles 4 - 6 weeks is for noticeable muscle mass development.

Posted

1 shot of test e peaks at around 6 - 9 days ive read in numerous articles 4 - 6 weeks is for noticeable muscle mass development.

No wrong again 4-6 weeks depending on the person is how long it takes for the hormones to hit peak levels in your body, Test E does NOT peak to optimal levels in 6 to 9 days. It hits your system sure but it does NOT peak.

Posted

No wrong again 4-6 weeks depending on the person is how long it takes for the hormones to hit peak levels in your body, Test E does NOT peak to optimal levels in 6 to 9 days. It hits your system sure but it does NOT peak.

Ok just googled it and come up with conflicting evidence to suggest both are correct and incorrect lol. One suggests it will peak in blood levels by 72 hours im more confused than I was before now lol, so I will bow out at this point as I only know what ive read I have no evidence to suggest any of it is correct or not .

Posted

thats what i always thought and have always done 1 shot a week and worked fine.:)

Posted

Sust is precribed every 14 days for trt by endo's. So unless running huge amounts there is no need to pin any more than once a week

thats also my way of thinking and have always done it this way, [MENTION=1271]Pscarb[/MENTION]s posted a good thread a while ago about half lives etc. still seeing people jabbing enanthate 2x a week thought that thread would clear alot of broscience crap up.:cursing:

Posted

Well in currently injecting it twice a week but purely due to the amount of oil why I split the dose, otherwise it'd be once

haha how much oil u pinning u juice whore???

Posted

haha how much oil u pinning u juice whore???

Only 6ml and 0.5ml hcg so just pin 2.5ml mon/wed and 1.5ml fri.

Posted

Not really BS bro science mate, sust is a blend of long and short esters. Makes a lot of sense to jab twice weekly when using short esters.

Posted

Not really BS bro science mate, sust is a blend of long and short esters. Makes a lot of sense to jab twice weekly when using short esters.

not really as the amount of those short esters is very small in the overall dose.....

i and others i know have jabbed a weeks worth of Sus in one day/twice weekly and eod and the end result has been no different when the same dose was used.

there used to be a big thing about blood levels being stable now that was Bro Science as it is not needed, the human body does not stabalise blood levels when it naturally release Test so i was always confused why so many tried to do it with steroids.

a few yrs ago i wrote a Macro to work out the benefits in different injection methods for blood levels and it showed blood levels would not be stable until weeks 12-15 with all of the different frequency of injections so really it makes no difference when you inject it, it is just some prefer to spread out the injections

Posted

Yes mate, it is bro science. You're not just jabbing short esters, you're jabbing a mixture of esters that are designed to be gradually released over a longer period of time. The prop peaks first, then the phenylprop, then the isocaproate then finally the decanoate. This in itself keeps blood levels stable and is the whole reason behind why sustanon was designed in this way.

Posted

not really as the amount of those short esters is very small in the overall dose.....

i and others i know have jabbed a weeks worth of Sus in one day/twice weekly and eod and the end result has been no different when the same dose was used.

there used to be a big thing about blood levels being stable now that was Bro Science as it is not needed, the human body does not stabalise blood levels when it naturally release Test so i was always confused why so many tried to do it with steroids.

a few yrs ago i wrote a Macro to work out the benefits in different injection methods for blood levels and it showed blood levels would not be stable until weeks 12-15 with all of the different frequency of injections so really it makes no difference when you inject it, it is just some prefer to spread out the injections

Yes mate, it is bro science. You're not just jabbing short esters, you're jabbing a mixture of esters that are designed to be gradually released over a longer period of time. The prop peaks first, then the phenylprop, then the isocaproate then finally the decanoate. This in itself keeps blood levels stable and is the whole reason behind why sustanon was designed in this way.

Seems I was misinformed then, my bad!

Posted (edited)

in the past ive always jabbed 2x per week, usually mon & thur, or similar.

currently im jabbing AP sust, but this time, for the first time, im doing it 3x per week, mon, wed & fridays, and TBH its feels far better this way. Feel im getting more out of the oil & its short ester tests.

Edited by Clubber Lang

Posted

in the past ive always jabbed 2x per week, usually mon & fri, or similar.

currently im jabbing AP sust, but this time, for the first time, im doing it 3x per week, mon, wed & fridays, and TBH its feels far better this way. Feel im getting more out of the oil & its short ester tests.

interesting cheers mate what way does it feel better? u feeling the prop more?