Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

zydex pro mass

8 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone tried these? thinking of running with orbis test cyp at 500mg a week for 12 weeks

Posted

There awesome mate, well dosed and quality

Posted

There awesome mate, well dosed and quality

better than danabol ds blue love hearts, i really want to blow up? there the best ive had before.. never done oxys so wouldnt know what like mixed in with dianbols

Posted

Danabol ds are quality as well if I was going for just dbol I'd do the blue hearts but the promass is a good mix

Posted

ok actually getting ready to order some of them pro mass, i might even run on its own if i do what would be a good dosage? and i might even order them zydex pro pct, how would i run that with the cycle? not very clued up on pct unfortunely but do understand the basics and what its for.. for the record i am 6ft5 and 18stone if that helps

cheers

Posted

1 in morning, 1 in evening i would do

Posted

I haven't tried Zydex Pro Mass, but I have stacked Danabol DS @ 50mg ED and Androlics @ 100mg ED, and they worked together nicely. Was my first time running Anadrol, too -- really nice med / great strength gains. I can see why some use it as their secret weapon during a cut. Anyway, you should get along with Zydex Pro Mass. I'd probably run it between 2-4 caps a day, depending on your tolerance towards each compound.

Posted

I've been doing pro-rip while cutting and it's been great for holding into muscle, now bulking so gonna give the pro-mass a go.

Worth a try or any similar orals reccomended?