Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

why are indians allowed to be racist ?

261 posts in this topic

Posted

I DONT WANT AN ARGUEMENT / RACIST ARGUMENT I JUST WANT ADVICE / TO VENT.

iv been seeing a nice indian girl for a couple of weeks now nothing serious just chilling out having fun having a few dates etc, my dad saw us on a date and just said nice to see im happy etc we get on really well.

she hasnt told her dad about me as apparently he would kick her out for "seeing a white boy" turns out her brother is mates with my brother and got told about us and came to my place of work to "warn me away". he swiftly got told to fk off by me and then my assistant manager came over to assist me in telling him to fk off.

was talking to my mum about it and she was absolutely shocked at the general attitude her family have towards a guy they have never even met, i have a decent job drive a decent car and have my **** together. if it was reversed and a white dad wouldnt let his daughter date a black man it would be a major deal but because im white it just seems ok ?.

everyone iv spoken to has just said "thats just the way it is" just seems wrong to me

Posted

I think it's a traditional culture thing mate, to do with their pride and what not, like a eager thing, obviously still stuck in the old ages

Posted

iv been seeing a nice indian girl for a couple of weeks now nothing serious just chilling out having fun having a few dates etc, my dad saw us on a date and just said nice to see im happy etc we get on really well.

she hasnt told her dad about me as apparently he would kick her out for "seeing a white boy" turns out her brother is mates with my brother and got told about us and came to my place of work to "warn me away". he swiftly got told to fk off by me and then my assistant manager came over to assist me in telling him to fk off.

was talking to my mum about it and she was absolutely shocked at the general attitude her family have towards a guy they have never even met, i have a decent job drive a decent car and have my **** together. if it was reversed and a white dad wouldnt let his daughter date a black man it would be a major deal but because im white it just seems ok ?.

everyone iv spoken to has just said "thats just the way it is" just seems wrong to me

because shell probably get killed for seeing you, or you may get killed for seeing here, and I don't mean a slap. I mean killed, some people take that stuff very serious, so unless you want to marry the girl. don't get involved in the family honour sh1t cause it will get you fcuked

Posted

Its right mate we have to put up with its just the way it is. If it was the other way round and your family were warnin her off cuz of her colour then the police would soon be involved.

Tell em in india u may of listend but here we r free to do as we please when it comes to relationships.

Posted

because shell probably get killed for seeing you, or you may get killed for seeing here, and I don't mean a slap. I mean killed, some people take that stuff very serious, so unless you want to marry the girl. don't get involved in the family honour sh1t cause it will get you fcuked

but why is this ok in the uk ?? if they only want there daughter to only date indians stay in india ?

Posted

Yep. You've got a good point.

People think because typically "it's a white man's world" etc etc, that it's OK to give us sh*t and call us whatever they feel like and it's OK.

It's water off a duck's back to me though, I wouldn't let it bother you, as long as you both are happy - that's what matters.

Posted

Yeah mate its more of a culture thing, but its still racist. A friend of ours was seeing a Muslim girl he is black and non religious. To say the sh1t hit the fan would be an understatement. Most fundamentally religious backgrounds you will find are very racist. Its clan mentality in its purest form.

Posted

but why is this ok in the uk ?? if you want to only date indians stay in india ?

fcuk you asking me for am not indian ask her. its her family and her coulture. not all of them are like that, but most Indians are well to do people want doctors and stuff for the daughters etc, she may even be engaged or expected to marry someone else,

so why make life hard for yourself or her, it aint you that might get beaten , well it maybe you, personally wouldn't bother, loads of chicks out there, why make the headacke.

loads of other indian birds who love white guys

Posted

Cos white people have bigger willys than Indians they don't like it.

That's why white people aren't a fan of them black folk :D

Posted

what a load a bs... her father must be a d!ck....

Posted

fcuk you asking me for am not indian ask her. its her family and her coulture. not all of them are like that, but most Indians are well to do people want doctors and stuff for the daughters etc, she may even be engaged or expected to marry someone else,

so why make life hard for yourself or her, it aint you that might get beaten , well it maybe you, personally wouldn't bother, loads of chicks out there, why make the headacke.

loads of other indian birds who love white guys

i reallised how it came out and changed it before u quoted me :P sorry dude

Posted

What religion would that apply too? Ive not heard about it in Muslim communities would it be specific to other religions?

Posted

What religion would that apply too? Ive not heard about it in Muslim communities would it be specific to other religions?

To be honest it doesn't matter it's down to the family and how strong their belief is. You can have Muslims that are extremely un religious but Muslims I.e they gamble, drink etc etc

Posted

was that sarcasm with a hint of racism I detected?

Posted

Maybe its not the colour of your skin? maybe they just think your a massive tw4t.

Fatstuff likes this

Posted

Knew zack wud be in 1st speakin up for his up community and their fukry

Posted

i deal with a lot of indians in my job, sometimes when im in there houses the woman get told by the bloke not to look at me im a white scum etc, and other times the woman is very much an equal to her husband and sometimes overall what he says, i think from my experience it all depends what part of india they are from

Posted

i reallised how it came out and changed it before u quoted me :P sorry dude

its cool mate. your a good lad I known you on here for ages

but some cultoures take that crap seriously so for your own sake id advice you to just move on, the headacke it MAY bring will be unreal

Posted

I always loved linkin them posh white girls whose parents wouldn't tolerate their precious daughter being with a coloured..

Posted

No Honestly not!! Ive not encountered it! If I recall correctly it was based in a "caste" (sp?) system, which Islam doesnt have right?

Posted

Knew zack wud be in 1st speakin up for his up community and their fukry

im not indian , honkey

lukeee likes this

Posted

i think your being a bit sensitive mate i cant detect any racism.. understandable if youve suffered abuse in past and now your all defensive against it

Posted

No Honestly not!! Ive not encountered it! If I recall correctly it was based in a "caste" (sp?) system, which Islam doesnt have right?

its not religion based, its coulture based, some people cant mix between the two which is unfortunate. ive seen it in muslim/indian/hindu/Sikh, the worst ive seen it is in irish traveller communities

Posted

Cultural reasons. still racist as fück imo

Posted

Who said they are allowed to be racist mate? Racism is a crime and if you've been verbally abused due to your race, that's illegal and you can report it if you really wanted to.

I'm guessing you wouldn't want to though as that won't exactly help resolve the situation. It's got to be her problem really, she can choose to continue being bullied by her closed minded racist Dad or she can choose to lead her own life based on her own views and feelings.