Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone used Infinity Tren?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Am thinking of getting some Infinity Tren to try, probably Tren E am I allowed to ask if any of you guys have used it or are using it and what you think of it? Cheers

Posted

Was wondering the same goldenballs, my mans doing an introductory offer on Infinity stuff at the moment and he looks like he bathes in the stuff, very very tempted to get some

Interested to see what others say on it

Posted

Am thinking of getting some Infinity Tren to try, probably Tren E am I allowed to ask if any of you guys have used it or are using it and what you think of it? Cheers

i am starting there tri tren tomorrow along with Sus250

Posted

Have you used their stuff before Pscarb? Ive only read good reviews so far? Whats advantage of Tri-tren over Ace or Tren E?

Posted

Have you used their stuff before Pscarb? Ive only read good reviews so far? Whats advantage of Tri-tren over Ace or Tren E?

i used some of there Tren Ace for the last few weeks of my last blast as a trial and it was ok but not long enough to form an opinion as such but it was good enough for them to be my lab of choice......

well the tri-tren is a combo tren so you get the best of both worlds (long and Short) plus i wanted to include it into the cycle :)

Posted

i used some of there Tren Ace for the last few weeks of my last blast as a trial and it was ok but not long enough to form an opinion as such but it was good enough for them to be my lab of choice......

well the tri-tren is a combo tren so you get the best of both worlds (long and Short) plus i wanted to include it into the cycle :)

it must be ace and enth in it but whats the third ester ?

Posted

it must be ace and enth in it but whats the third ester ?

Hex i believe

Posted

So how did you rate their sus and mast ?

Posted

So how did you rate their sus and mast ?

i have not used there Mast yet and i had my first jab last night of there Sus 2nd one tonight so to early to comment

Posted

How often you going to jab the tri tren?

Posted

How often you going to jab the tri tren?

3 x week

Posted

Any of you guys get tren cough when jabbing? If so, is there any way or minimising it or combating it once it starts?

Posted

Any of you guys get tren cough when jabbing? If so, is there any way or minimising it or combating it once it starts?

Be calm, breath regularly, drink water :)

Posted

Same as resten says the Infiniti tren ace gave me tren cough horrible , potent stuff , just take deep slow breathes if you panic it's worse , sit down an have a few sips of water until it passes , I use my inhaler ,

I also find jabbing in smaller muscles like Delts bring it on worse then quads and glutes

Posted

Cheers guys, would mixing it in same barrel with my sust reduce the chance? Really want to try tren, but am a bit anxious about coughing my insides up :sad:

Posted

Cheers guys, would mixing it in same barrel with my sust reduce the chance? Really want to try tren, but am a bit anxious about coughing my insides up :sad:

Its rare to get the cough off tren enathate, worth considering but not recommended for your first tren experience. Didn't stop me though.

Posted

Its rare to get the cough off tren enathate, worth considering but not recommended for your first tren experience. Didn't stop me though.

Ah, I got 2 vials of Tren A as wanted faster acting just in case I struggled with sides, and it'd be out my system quicker

Posted

[MENTION=1271]Pscarb[/MENTION]: how was Infinity tri tren? Is it g2g? Or is Orbis a better choice in your opinion?

Posted

[MENTION=1271]Pscarb[/MENTION]: how was Infinity tri tren? Is it g2g? Or is Orbis a better choice in your opinion?

it was ok the cycle was Tri-Tren/Sus250 and i did gain well, got the normal sides from the tren (sweats, insomnia etc) will use it again but wanted to do a cycle without tren so opted for Anavar/Sus250 this time......

never used Orbis so cannot comment, seems to have a good name though