Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

do you get a reward grassing up dole dossers?

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Im all up for people having financial help off the tax payer if needed what i am against is people abusing it and then rubbing the noses of workers in it. I know of a bone idle pair that live off their kids and drink it away in their nive paid for house. I am sick of hearing em brag and expect more off the dole as if they are owed something.

I was told that you get some money off the govenment if u grass em up. Is this true?

I know theres loads of workers out there and people who want to work and cant find jobs and all i see is they get sh1t on by the government why scum like this brag they can stay at home and never pay for a thing. Its dam wrong.

So being as im a nasty basta*d how do i wipe the smile of his face and rub his nose in it?

Posted

no you dont get rewarded :lol:

Posted

I wish. If that were the case I'd be doing it full-time.

Posted

[quote name='bigforbday']no you dont get rewarded :lol:[/QUOTE]

Bollox. right ill just do it for self satisfaction then and put a huge fuvkin smile on my face.

Posted

[quote name='Mr_Socko']I wish. If that were the case I'd be doing it full-time.[/QUOTE]

And me haha. I would retire by the end of the year.

Posted

the reward is self satisfaction lol

Posted

[quote name='harrison180']Bollox. right ill just do it for self satisfaction then and put a huge fuvkin smile on my face.[/QUOTE]

Are they actually committing benefit fraud? If they are then you can report it here

[url]https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud[/url]

Posted

what are you going to grass them up for, and who to ? I know it seems to be irritating you but people are allowed to claim benefits in this country you know, and i'm pretty sure the government will know about it. if they are working and claiming benefits or on disability when not disabled then that's a different matter, otherwise theres not a lot you can grass them up for

Posted

Not sure how it works or if you can "grass" people up, but if you can I would just for the satisfaction.

Posted

Not sure why you care so much, wether they do it or not aint going to have any effect on you. I personally wouldn't keep company with people that grassed on people for something which had no impact on them, hate people like that.
ohno likes this

Posted

[quote name='haza1234']No one likes a GRASS![/QUOTE]

snitches get stitches :D

Posted

Just poo on their doorstep

Posted

[quote name='Paz1982']what are you going to grass them up for, and who to ? I know it seems to be irritating you but people are allowed to claim benefits in this country you know, and i'm pretty sure the government will know about it. if they are working and claiming benefits or on disability when not disabled then that's a different matter, otherwise theres not a lot you can grass them up for[/QUOTE]

Like i said mate i knows theres thousands out there who NEED help but its time we got rid of the wasters. They had another kid and one on the way cuz as they put it "the dole HAVE to move us into a bigger home and pay us more" well heres news for em ATLEAST TRY TO GET A JOB.

Dont they kick you off if you not trying to look for a job? They gave my mrs sh1t once when she used to b on job seekers for missing one appointment. Where as the alchy meth head waste of oxygens in this world have nothing bad sed about em.

Posted

I've only ever been on the dole once when I left school at 16. If I was to see someone scamming the system I wouldn't give two f*cks! Not my business don't care! Sounds like you have to much time on your hands or got bullied at school :)

Posted

[quote name='harrison180']Like i said mate i knows theres thousands out there who NEED help but its time we got rid of the wasters. They had another kid and one on the way cuz as they put it "the dole HAVE to move us into a bigger home and pay us more" well heres news for em ATLEAST TRY TO GET A JOB.

Dont they kick you off if you not trying to look for a job? They gave my mrs sh1t once when she used to b on job seekers for missing one appointment. Where as the alchy meth head waste of oxygens in this world have nothing bad sed about em.[/QUOTE]

Sounds to me like you've got a bit of a personal vendetta against people on benefits. It's the way the country is mate and no matter how much you rant about it, it won't changes a thing. Live and let live I say :)

Posted

[quote name='harrison180']Like i said mate i knows theres thousands out there who NEED help but its time we got rid of the wasters. They had another kid and one on the way cuz as they put it "the dole HAVE to move us into a bigger home and pay us more" well heres news for em ATLEAST TRY TO GET A JOB.

Dont they kick you off if you not trying to look for a job? They gave my mrs sh1t once when she used to b on job seekers for missing one appointment. Where as the alchy meth head waste of oxygens in this world have nothing bad sed about em.[/QUOTE]

People are employed by the government to investigate stuff like this. Leave it to them..

Posted

[quote name='harrison180']Im all up for people having financial help off the tax payer if needed what i am against is people abusing it and then rubbing the noses of workers in it. I know of a bone idle pair that live off their kids and drink it away in their nive paid for house. I am sick of hearing em brag and expect more off the dole as if they are owed something.

I was told that you get some money off the govenment if u grass em up. Is this true?

I know theres loads of workers out there and people who want to work and cant find jobs and all i see is they get sh1t on by the government why scum like this brag they can stay at home and never pay for a thing. Its dam wrong.

So being as im a nasty basta*d how do i wipe the smile of his face and rub his nose in it?[/QUOTE]

Personally I wouldn't grass them up - for their kids sake.

Get their money stopped and it will be the kids who will suffer the most

Posted

Surely you should consider bettering yourself if you want what they have, grassing wont get you anything.

Yes they're dole dossers but in all honesty you're a prize c*nt... Hate people like you!

Posted

Im sorry but nothing lower than a grass, even if they are scum bags and deserve it.

Posted

if i could live comfortably on benefits and had something to keep me occupied all day everyday i'd be doing it too, no point blaming the people taking advantage of the system, blame should be laid upon the people that devised said system

Posted

[quote name='AK-26']Surely you should consider bettering yourself if you want what they have, grassing wont get you anything.

Yes they're dole dossers but in all honesty you're a prize c*nt... Hate people like you![/QUOTE]

Couldn't have put it any better! The blokes a grass never associate with a grass! ;)

Posted

I think they should raise personal allowance to 10k, and have 20% as the top rate of tax for high earners. I think there should be a tier system, up to 100k you pay 5% tax, between 100k - 500k you pay 10%, over 500k you pay 20%. Think its a lot fairer on people in this country. The way it is now just encourages fraud

Posted

I aint no grass thats why i aint been yet. Just angry and blowing off steam. I cant stand him and his mrs cuz of their attitude but its the kids that will suffer in the end.

The kids gotta start play group soon and thats being paid for by the tax payer but i got to thinking that if my tax money can pay for the kids to have a few hours aday away from those nobs then thats tax money well spent.

Sorry if i have caused anyone offence i probably wrote my opening post abit blindly so no offence was ment to people. I know therea prob people on here who have lost their jobs or are young and cant find a job and thats not who i am avin a dig at. Benifit scroungers and cheats annoy me tho.
Mr_Socko likes this

Posted

[quote name='AK-26']Surely you should consider bettering yourself if you want what they have, grassing wont get you anything.

Yes they're dole dossers but in all honesty you're a prize c*nt... Hate people like you![/QUOTE]

Yes you are right mate. I shouldnt let it wind me up but the things they say and attitude they have just annoys me to the point where i wana see em homeless and suffering. Soon as they left school she popped out the 1st baby and admited it was cuz she cba to work. Surley you dont think that attitude is right or should be allowed to happen?

Sorry if i caused you offence with my post mate.