Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Generation Iron Stream/Torrent

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Want to see this but nowhere near by is showing it.

Il happily pay to see a film but i cant so does anyone know if there are any sites streaming it or anywhere that it is available for torrent?

Posted

checked everywhere but no joy-only places offering it are looking for sign up but look dodgy as heck-search goes on

Posted

checked everywhere but no joy-only places offering it are looking for sign up but look dodgy as heck-search goes on

gutted

the thing that annoys me is id happily pay but its not on anywhere

Posted

has anyone found this online yet?

fuuck paying them for it they have dragged this out so much i resent paying a penny to see it they have proper milked it in the theaters

Posted

Supposed to be out on DVD in April so should be available for download soon after.

Posted

Supposed to be out on DVD in April so should be available for download soon after.

Cant believe they have piissed about so much i would have genuinely paid to see it but when April comes il be getting it straight from torrent

Posted

Cant believe they have piissed about so much i would have genuinely paid to see it but when April comes il be getting it straight from torrent

Think it's because it turned out to be far more financially successful in theatres than expected. Much of the delay has been due to long negotiations over distribution rights with companies in different countries. No guarantees on the April DVD, just a date that was mentioned in something I was reading the other day.

Posted

They have royally fckud up the distribution and promotion of this movie.