ritchiedrama

My Dragon nutrition Pro-Epi Log -.-

85 posts in this topic

Just now, Lifesizepenguin said:

Not getting sucked into this again, keyboard warrior :) 

Nothing to get sucked into mate. 

Just think before you post, or you end up sounding awfully silly. Like you just did.

2 hours ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

In 6 weeks?

maybe as a noob, but not at his stage, I dont think so man.

That looks like > 6lbs gain. 

looks like hes holding some water which will give less defined look too.

Whats the rush for though? Why risk your health to attain 6 weeks of poor gains? Id rather wait a year and just so it naturally. To the average person they can barely tell the difference.

Lifesizepenguin likes this

1 minute ago, Disclosure said:

Whats the rush for though? Why risk your health to attain 6 weeks of poor gains? Id rather wait a year and just so it naturally. To the average person they can barely tell the difference.

You make a very good point. There is no rush.

But obviously everyone weighs up the pros and cons in their own mind and makes a decision based on what they would feel to be  "worth it".

However, as someone who has used AAS in the past, I understand the attraction to it.

20 minutes ago, Disclosure said:

Still need to see lifts from you pal.....

Im eager to see what the best chest on UKM looks like! :thumb

20 minutes ago, Lifesizepenguin said:

You make a very good point. There is no rush.

But obviously everyone weighs up the pros and cons in their own mind and makes a decision based on what they would feel to be  "worth it".

However, as someone who has used AAS in the past, I understand the attraction to it.

I don't think I'll do AAS tbh anytime soon. Happy with my physique for the most part and will just work on improving in small areas over the years. I will hop on TRT though when I'm older...but apart from that I'm good. And yes can obviously see why people get tempted, I still do to some degree.

Lifesizepenguin likes this

5 minutes ago, TinTin10 said:

Still need to see lifts from you pal.....

Im eager to see what the best chest on UKM looks like! :thumb

Might post a few lifts soon. I'll see.. will be some effort to edit the vid though, but I may do it.

Just now, Disclosure said:

Might post a few lifts soon. I'll see.. will be some effort to edit the vid though, but I may do it.

Not really, just do something to confirm its you, then lift with the camera at an angle so your face cant be seen. Simple enough pal

Disclosure likes this

14 minutes ago, TinTin10 said:

Not really, just do something to confirm its you, then lift with the camera at an angle so your face cant be seen. Simple enough pal

no chance

TinTin10 likes this

3 minutes ago, Heavyassweights said:

no chance

Remember when he posted that thread with the pictures of another dudes torso but conveniently forgot to mention it , leaving the impression said torso was his?

Heavyassweights likes this

6 hours ago, TinTin10 said:

Remember when he posted that thread with the pictures of another dudes torso but conveniently forgot to mention it , leaving the impression said torso was his?

only thing the guy lifts is school jumpers