Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zydex pharmaceuticals accutane

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Not personally, but a mate has and it really dried him out.

Currently using zydex pro rip (winny and var) and aromasin, have a mate on their pro mass and always use their pct caps and everything is spot on - can't see why accutane wouldn't be just as good :)

Posted

Not personally, but a mate has and it really dried him out.

Currently using zydex pro rip (winny and var) and aromasin, have a mate on their pro mass and always use their pct caps and everything is spot on - can't see why accutane wouldn't be just as good :)

Thanks mate! I need some more so I might give them a go.

Anyone else used?

Posted

Im using them, been on them for around a week. Making me more spotty if anything. Getting little pimples all over.

Posted

Im using them, been on them for around a week. Making me more spotty if anything. Getting little pimples all over.

Is weird that it can get worse before getting better, mine did that when i was a kid, not sure reasons though.

Posted

Is weird that it can get worse before getting better, mine did that when i was a kid, not sure reasons though.

How much did you take? I'm taking 20mg (1 tablet)

Posted

Yes they will do at first mate. Infact, you should expect breakouts all the way through the course as Accutane's mode of action is to bring all spots to the surface while drying you out, then once you come off you should be left with just scars.

Going to put an order in for a tub I think as I've just upped my gear and the spots seem to be increasing so I've gone from 60-80mg and now will use 100mg for a while.

Posted

If you're talking about accutane/roaccutane acne tablets.

Don't go near them I've kept the side effects for god knows how long now and I have the worst pains in my joints and muscles are so weak because of it, it completely ****s you up.

Because of it I'm now suffering from depression and anxiety also as I used to go boxing and running etc but cant because of it.

Not worth it at all.

Wish I could go back and stick it out with my spots.

Posted

Just ordered some of this myself, just started pct so give it a week or two my back and chest will get spots, thought I would try this to help, should arrive by Sat morning,

Posted

If you're talking about accutane/roaccutane acne tablets.

Don't go near them I've kept the side effects for god knows how long now and I have the worst pains in my joints and muscles are so weak because of it, it completely ****s you up.

Because of it I'm now suffering from depression and anxiety also as I used to go boxing and running etc but cant because of it.

Not worth it at all.

Wish I could go back and stick it out with my spots.

not true for everyone, sounds like you had a rough time, i was on it from a dermo for 6 months and only thing it did for was cure my acne and dry lips, i was on 80mg a day. ive got scars but would of been alot worse without it

Posted

Bump... Anymore reviews? I've got a tub till I can get some pharma in. Need2bodybuild how did you find them?

Posted

Worked great for me during pct, dried me up so much it blistered my lips, at 20mg per day for just over a week and a half, that's all I needed as I don't usually get any spots,

Posted

Anymore reviews on this yet?

Posted

Yes they will do at first mate. Infact, you should expect breakouts all the way through the course as Accutane's mode of action is to bring all spots to the surface while drying you out, then once you come off you should be left with just scars.

Going to put an order in for a tub I think as I've just upped my gear and the spots seem to be increasing so I've gone from 60-80mg and now will use 100mg for a while.

Did you ever use these then mate?

Posted

I'm interested in this too. Used 60mg per day of research tane during my last pct....Worked great. I can get this brand now at a good price, so i think i will go

ahead with Zydex this time, may even be able to get away with a low dosage on cycle i.e 20mg per day or eod!!

Posted

I wouldn't mess around with accutane unless you're getting regular blood tests and liver tests done. I know a few people who've taken it and it's messed them up big time.

Posted

Got those and don t know what to tell yet , but there is one thing for sure , when I use those "not Rocche" accutane by lips don't get dry , and every time I use Rochhe ones my lips get so dry and cracked every single time !?

Posted

ive got a few boxes of ro-accutane pharma left over willing to part with for the right price :)

Posted

You still got accutane mate?

Posted

Running 40mg of this per day atm, must say i'm very pleased with how it is working. Back feels very smooth and dry, had like 2 spots since the start of my cycle and they wern't cystic either. Usually by now on test i'd have outbreaks everyday.

Posted

whats zydex like as a lab? iv found away to sorce them. are there many fakes of them atm? whats a good way to tell apart real/fakes?

Posted

whats zydex like as a lab? iv found away to sorce them. are there many fakes of them atm? whats a good way to tell apart real/fakes?

From what i have read on here and seen a few friends results , people seem to really rate Zydex mate. They only do orals at the min but are working on injects to come out in the near future which will be interesting. I would have thought the chances of fakes being around to be slim as they are fairly new, but you never know of course. I'm going to be trying their Tbol soon and their anavar/winny combo later on in spring. People have attached pics up of legit Zydex orals on here mate.

Posted

Am thinking of buying this, struggling to find a reliable source for generic.

I tried RXCart accutane though and that was heavily underdosed, as was signature pharma which I also tried. I think the problem is that when you don't suspended tane in oil a lot of it deteriorates. Am guessing Zydex isn't oil caps?

Want to get rid of post cycle acne which I got on deca. I can't even have sex with my girl these days without a breakout all along my chest from the irritation! Tane may have caused this but I'm guessing it's the deca so I want to give it another try. Then it's time to consider blasting and cruising.