Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tren gains and keeping them

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi fellas

I'm thinking of giving Tren another go (even though it turned me into a Hampton last time). Last time I stopped it after just 7 weeks but am thinking of trying it again but with the lower test method to see if sides are more manageable.

Anyway question I have do any of you keep your strength and muscle fullness after you've ceased use? Providing training and diet is up to scratch?

i do remember deflating a bit after I stopped but I personally don't think I stayed on long enough to really reap the benefits.

Posted

whats a Hampton ? and I doubt you keep all of your strength gains from the cycle or everybody would be bench pressing 250kg+ after a few cycles of it :lol:

Posted

whats a Hampton ? and I doubt you keep all of your strength gains from the cycle or everybody would be bench pressing 250kg+ after a few cycles of it :lol:

Hampton wick (pr;ck). I was a moody sweaty mofo on it last time but I was having problems at work and other sh;t going on so it probably wasn't the best time to use it.

Posted

Hi fellas

I'm thinking of giving Tren another go (even though it turned me into a Hampton last time). Last time I stopped it after just 7 weeks but am thinking of trying it again but with the lower test method to see if sides are more manageable.

Anyway question I have do any of you keep your strength and muscle fullness after you've ceased use? Providing training and diet is up to scratch?

i do remember deflating a bit after I stopped but I personally don't think I stayed on long enough to really reap the benefits.

I kept all my strength from tren. infact im miles stronger than what i was when i was onit 6 months ago, just started some test 400, hopefully ll get some nice size gains

Posted

I kept all my strength from tren. infact im miles stronger than what i was when i was onit 6 months ago, just started some test 400, hopefully ll get some nice size gains

how much did you put on the big 3 lifts when you where on the tren cycle ?

Posted

how much did you put on the big 3 lifts when you where on the tren cycle ?

be honest m8, i was not doing much squatting then, and i only did 6-7 weeks on the tren, i put about 25kg to my bench and about 30kg to my deadlift

Posted

be honest m8, i was not doing much squatting then, and i only did 6-7 weeks on the tren, i put about 25kg to my bench and about 30kg to my deadlift

that's some going, I'll be happy if I can keep most of my strength from this first tren cycle. i'm 8 weeks in and loving it :D

Posted

that's some going, I'll be happy if I can keep most of my strength from this first tren cycle. i'm 8 weeks in and loving it :D

i had enough juice for 15 weeks, i came of after 6-7 because i snapped my shoulder lol, well nearly did i ****ed my rotator cuff up

Posted

i had enough juice for 15 weeks, i came of after 6-7 because i snapped my shoulder lol, well nearly did i ****ed my rotator cuff up

what because of lifting too much with the tren ?

Posted

what because of lifting too much with the tren ?

yes m8 with bad form possibly, i blaim the smith machine i was using it for shoulder pressing, NEVER AGAIN, will i use the smith machine

Posted

yes m8 with bad form possibly, i blaim the smith machine i was using it for shoulder pressing, NEVER AGAIN, will i use the smith machine

Lol I blamed a dumbell once when I nearly broke my toe, never again will I drop weights :lol:

Posted

I feel like I still have most of my tren strength but I can't use it. It's hard to describe. I feel more fragile and less aggressive. With tren I could give it my everything and make every muscle fibre work its ass off.

Posted (edited)

I feel like I still have most of my tren strength but I can't use it. It's hard to describe. I feel more fragile and less aggressive. With tren I could give it my everything and make every muscle fibre work its ass off.

fragile and less aggressive..

have you run adequate pct mate ?

i felt very fragile when coming off of tren with inadequate pct ..and not running test for 2weeks afterwards ...

Edited by tom42021

Posted

i felt awful on tren to be honest, i got BAD anxiety at night!

Posted

fragile and less aggressive..

have you run adequate pct mate ?

i felt very fragile when coming off of tren with inadequate pct ..and not running test for 2weeks afterwards ...

Nope, I'm still on test :D I still feel great. Fragile was exaggerated. Just feels like something is missing.

Posted

Nope, I'm still on test :D I still feel great. Fragile was exaggerated. Just feels like something is missing.

haha definetly the tren thats missing buddy :-)

test doesnt compare for me personally ,probaly not you.too then :-)

Posted

I've found I look better when I come off and water retention drops but strength allways goes toddle pip never kept up with strength gains off cycle but I swear I get some weird beast mode strength when on my lifts increase to some amazing amounts

Posted

Water on Tren? Don't have that problem. Just low Test + Tren and it's quite dry.

How to keep gains after coming off Tren? Just keep your cycle long enough, to allow your body to "memorize your state of muscles".

18 weeks: Test only, 8 weeks Test Tren, rest Test ... PCT ...

Don't forget the HCG on cycle and everything should be nice.

Short cycle gains are very hard to keep!