Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Boston Lloyd Q&A

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this guy is really good. Seen a few of his vids. Check this out, would be interested to know what others on here think of his take on the questions answered.

Posted

Hes like a young Rich Piana, only isn't FAKE and seems a genuinely nice guy who actually really does say how it is and doesn't pretend to say how it is.

Posted

Seems like a nice bloke. But can't help but feel his 'openess' about the gear etc. will back fire

Posted

Seems like a nice bloke. But can't help but feel his 'openess' about the gear etc. will back fire

X2

Posted

seems like a sound guy but no way will he be getting a good sponsorship, well not while he is putting this content out, which is a shame.

Posted

In what way? legally? or future career?

He will probably do better than many of us, he is known to thousands of people knows how to talk and seems like a good guy, people like this will always succeed.

He says he cant even take on any more clients so hes obviously doing well, with more experience he will probably be the guy that writes out the future top bro bodybuilders med cycles.

Posted

seems like a sound guy but no way will he be getting a good sponsorship, well not while he is putting this content out, which is a shame.

He said he doesn't even want to compete anymore, and TBH if he didn't make these videos and carried on as he was he would most probably be ALLOT WORSE OFF money wise now and in the future....

Posted

In what way? legally? or future career?

He will probably do better than many of us, he is known to thousands of people knows how to talk and seems like a good guy, people like this will always succeed.

He says he cant even take on any more clients so hes obviously doing well, with more experience he will probably be the guy that writes out the future top bro bodybuilders med cycles.

Both potentially. He's admitting to heavy usage which is fair enough, could make him an interest to the police etc.

I dunno just think it could potentially back fire. But then I like to keep things to myself. Saw a video where Rich Pianna also agreed that what he was doing was a bit dumb and telling everyone literally everything.

Yeah no doubt he is doing well.

Can only sit and watch what happens.

Posted

He said he doesn't even want to compete anymore, and TBH if he didn't make these videos and carried on as he was he would most probably be ALLOT WORSE OFF money wise now and in the future....

fair enough if he dont want to compete, in that case its quite clever as he gets a large audience and thus a lot of potential clients

Posted

I wish someone had asked him the question about talking about his gear use openly. Id like to know what he thinks about the legality especially being in the states. I would not do that in fear of being raided by the cops. He also said he just got in some NPP which means he currently is possessing gear (not that he wasent anyway)

However i do like his honesty and open attitude to it. He will do well regardless of sponsorship. Look at the amount of people watching his videos. All those potential clients willing to pay for his knowledge.

Posted

Both potentially. He's admitting to heavy usage which is fair enough, could make him an interest to the police etc.

I dunno just think it could potentially back fire. But then I like to keep things to myself. Saw a video where Rich Pianna also agreed that what he was doing was a bit dumb and telling everyone literally everything.

Yeah no doubt he is doing well.

Can only sit and watch what happens.

As for sponsors This guy Boston isnt really concerned about that, Mutant sponser people that talk openly about roids though (Rich Piana for example) and encourage it because it makes them different.

The fact is, if he didnt say all this stuff in these videos nobody would really know him and he may have a slim chance of getting a sponsorship in the future which will probably pay less than what he is getting now in clients!

Posted

I really like this guy nice young guy great size honest and open :)

Posted

I was actually shocked when he started talking about gear... which is stupid, because who's the bad guy, the one being honest or the one pretending they got massive on expensive protein powders. Good to see some honesty.

Posted

seen a few of his vids and seem a very honest and trustworthy guy . and when he talks about what he's done and what he knows about other top body builders

i believe every word he says about anyone . .

Posted

How old is this dude

Posted

really respect this guy for his honesty, no wonder he's got a lot of clients and people wanting him to train them

Posted

He clearly states that he doesn't even want sponsors because he doesn't want to lie about what products he take, like every other sponsored athlete.

Top guy, really enjoy his videos :thumb:

Posted

Agree with above, seems a sound guy. Automatically you think he'll be a c*** but quite the opposite. Fair play to him. Love his generalisation "if it comes from china double it", my kind of thinking.

Posted

How is Palumbos daughter that bloody fit!

Posted

Is it me or does he seem out of breath, not surprising using nearly a gram of Tren!

Posted

I love people like this, a no bs kind of person. Give it to people straight.

"I want to become the best bodybuilder in the world, how can I achieve this"

Normal answer

"Eat loads and train hard"

Lee priest, Boston Lloyd

"Eat loads, train hard, take lots of drugs"

Posted

Pretty cool dude and I can see why the Pro's would not like him (giving out the secrets). The guy comes across as honest and he might have killed his chances of sponsorships etc... but I don't think that worries him at all. If anything a lot of people will want to get trained by him because of the no BS attitude. So in the end I think he will make more money from that than from a bodybuilding career.