Excel pharma

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Has any body heard of this lab it says Greece on it are they gtg Thanks

Posted

any pics mate? will help us out

Posted

Hear pal [ATTACH]128873[/ATTACH]

looks professional, you started using yet?

Posted

Not yet mate having my 1st shot today I carnt seem to find anything online about it from a good sauce tho

Posted

The packaging looks as good if not better than all other ugls. dont mean anything though does it !!

Posted

Heard of this lab, doing the rounds in Bgham area, makes me laugh how people actually believe thats it comes from where its made, ie made in Greece like this lab, ISIS states its made in Italy, they are just an underground lab, with all the effort invested in the product looking the part etc. Isis I can say its a good lab, but no feedback on this Excel lab though.

Posted

Heard of this lab, doing the rounds in Bgham area, makes me laugh how people actually believe thats it comes from where its made, ie made in Greece like this lab, ISIS states its made in Italy, they are just an underground lab, with all the effort invested in the product looking the part etc. Isis I can say its a good lab, but no feedback on this Excel lab though.

is isis available online mate?

Posted

Probs from a few online sources, I dont source online though mate, iv got a local source,

Posted

Its good to go. Plenty in brum. Been around a while these r the new packaged ones. I have heard its from the same people as isis. Same supply chain etc.

Posted

you buy it online?

No mate of a good pal of mine but carnt find it online or any reviews

Posted

is isis available online mate?

you can buy anything you want on the internet you know

Posted

I've had the excel pharma test 400 and I'm on the super rip 200 now. Excellent results in muscle from the test 400, was like I was on heat aswe lol ???? , few weeks into my super rip and its top notch stuff mate. All in all... Good ****!

Posted

I no what you mean I'm like that all the time on juice lol wud bang anything haha hope I get some good gains of this 1

Posted

Where can I get a hold of this lab ? Needing some !

Posted

I don't rate the super rip, had to switch to it from pc 1rip and it aint a patch on that. And im sure there aint no tren in there. Wouldnt use it again and wouldn't buy anything else from there range.

Posted

Did you get results from this brand just got some trenoject e150 and some trenoject a100 from this range.. Says from greece

Posted

Not another post on this lab! seem to be getting raised a little!

Posted

Did you get results from this brand just got some trenoject e150 and some trenoject a100 from this range.. Says from greece

greece means nothing! away of making authorities thinking its not uk issue!

Posted

So are you saying it's fake? People are saying their seeing results! What you mean it's getting raised?

Posted

excel what a variety in the range of products they have

i cant remember the dosing on some of their mix blends but it seems realistically dosed where in other labs rips they state they have approx 80mg on tren and masteron and around 100mg of prop the only bit i believe is the 100mg of prop or even 120mg of prop to make up for the lack of the expensive raws like tren or masteron prop. but excel state i believe it was 50mg of tren a and 50mg of masteron prop and around 100mg of prop which sounds true and not like them companies who live up to their ingredients and dosing or even overdose then have all their products below what they state once they have got their loyal customers retained well i hope excel arent like that in the future as they are a favourite of mine atm

only downside is their pip is quite bad but the ingredients i believe are on point

ps we all know they are not from greece if you think they are you should stay away from steroids full stop cos you are an utter idiot