UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Boston Loyd (Big Daddy): Open About His 12 week Contest Cycle

21K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  jayDP 
#1 ·
Boston Loyd on his cycle to win an Open overall at the age of 21.

I'm a noob to cycles (only done a single Test-E cycle), but sounds like a HELL of a lot of gear he is taking! Can't be good at such a young age surely?

#4 ·
I was about to say douche and no wonder steroids get a bad rap. But actually I think he is just trying to inform people who are probably going to take all this and more anyway. He's putting information out there and thats good, don't like how he's using the terms ' kids' n stuff though

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
That kid isn't as educated as he thinks he is. If he really understood what peps do and had better knowledge about steroids, he could get better results with less money and less gear. The synthol is another story. He's right about that. He needs it. Truth, most high level guys won't get too far without it. He may be (or think he is) healthy at 21, but he is setting himself up for long term hormonal imbalances, plus extraordinary stresses on his liver, kidneys, heart, adrenals, etc. Some or all of which may not be correctable. Imagine what his blood pressure - at 21! - was before his 12 week cut. And being in the US, I am pretty sure he doesn't have access to a doc who is educated about bodybuilder needs.

#24 ·
No idea what caused it, maybe site enhancement stuff?? He said he's not going to the doctors though...

His dad was a very good bodybuilder and disagrees with what he's doing. He obviously has decent genetics if you look at his dad. I don't believe any top tier pro is doing what he's doing, they'd be dropping dead even quicker than they are now. I hate to think at how many people upped their dosage because of this guy. If this is where the sport is at, I want no part in it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.