Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

bodybuilding coach in the uk?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Im looking to comepte in natural bodybuilding, im 20yrs old, 93 kgs and keep getting told i should compete, admittidly by people who dont compete themselves.

however i want to hire someone based in the uk to help with off season and pre-contest prep. any one on here a a coach or could recommend a coach?

would be a great help, thanks in advance.

Posted

I'd go for Jordan Peters myself. His website is [url]www.trainedbyjp.com[/url]

Not sure if he has any availability though

Posted

[MENTION=1271]Pscarb[/MENTION] or [MENTION=27708]bigbear[/MENTION] seem to be popular on here and not full of **** like some others!

Posted

James Watts South Coast Champion. He is my coach and has worked wanders on my physique in the 11 we have worked together. Can contact me for his contact details if you like. 2 people off here started with him on Monday after seeing the progress i have made since being with him.

Posted

yh that would be ace if you could send me his contact details please.
also any info on weres hes based, the experiance youve had with him and the sort of trianing and nutrition methods he uses would be a biug help

thankyou

Posted

i will take my name out of the list as i am more than full at the moment.....i will say Jordan Peters would be my choice....

Posted

[quote name='Pscarb']i will take my name out of the list as i am more than full at the moment.....i will say Jordan Peters would be my choice....[/QUOTE]

Very nice to see someone being humble and not just chasing every penny.

Nice one

Posted

Looked at Jordan peters and seen he is based in glasgow which i a problem, im wondering i there is any in either London area or Birmingham area?>

again thanks or your help

Posted

[quote name='Suprakill4']James Watts South Coast Champion. He is my coach and has worked wanders on my physique in the 11 we have worked together. Can contact me for his contact details if you like. 2 people off here started with him on Monday after seeing the progress i have made since being with him.[/QUOTE]

Another vote for James, i am one of the two Supra mentions i think,.hes been great for contact and great with whay he offers

Posted

[quote name='Bailey9756']Looked at Jordan peters and seen he is based in glasgow which i a problem, im wondering i there is any in either London area or Birmingham area?>

again thanks or your help[/QUOTE]

James is Kent based.

Posted

[quote name='small for now']Another vote for James, i am one of the two Supra mentions i think,.hes been great for contact and great with whay he offers[/QUOTE]

Told you ya would be happy :)

Posted

[quote name='Suprakill4']Told you ya would be happy :)[/QUOTE]

I am! Just waiting for programme now, pretty excited tbh mate

Posted

[quote name='small for now']I am! Just waiting for programme now, pretty excited tbh mate[/QUOTE]

You should be scared more than anything lol. Har workouts.

[MENTION=24891]Spragga[/MENTION] is the other new client. Get new journals up you fairies.

Posted

[quote name='Suprakill4']You should be scared more than anything lol. Har workouts.
[MENTION=24891]Spragga[/MENTION] is the other new client. Get new journals up you fairies.[/QUOTE]

Wouldnt expect it any other way lol.
Mine will be up tonight, i think

Posted

[quote name='simonthepieman']Very nice to see someone being humble and not just chasing every penny.

Nice one[/QUOTE]
i don't even advertise mate i keep tight control of the numbers i help take to many on and you lose the edge in my opinion....

[quote name='Bailey9756']Looked at Jordan peters and seen he is based in glasgow which i a problem, im wondering i there is any in either London area or Birmingham area?>

again thanks or your help[/QUOTE]no he is based in Birmingham mate, contact him via his page on FB buddy

Posted

[quote name='small for now']Wouldnt expect it any other way lol.
Mine will be up tonight, i think[/QUOTE]

Excellent, drop me a pm with link when it is.

sorry for cluttering the thread.

Posted

iv just email Jordan Peters hopeully will get a reply, thanks very much guys!

Posted

[quote name='Mikey81'][MENTION=1271]Pscarb[/MENTION] doesn't chase clients they are queuing up for his time[/QUOTE]

plus Paul is very selective of who he takes on too....if your not serious then dont waste his time as many others are waiting to be given a chance to be coached by him....:)

Just to add, in general be very selective of who you work with and whether they will work to your needs, some coaches talk the talk but when it comes to making you a custom plan & diet they cut and paste stuff they have given others.

Remember if a coach has lot of clients then it doesn't exactly mean they are successful; it could be they are just "in vogue" at the moment and they have a high number of clients leaving and joining. Each person has 24 hours in their day, so a coach has to do their daily routine plus fit in their clients into that 24 hour too....a good coach will limit the number of clients they can take on to give each the desired time needed.

Posted

Jordan peters is a great shout and a very nice lad.

Smart as hell too....very smart.

Posted

[quote name='BodyBuilding101']plus Paul is very selective of who he takes on too....if your not serious then dont waste his time as many others are waiting to be given a chance to be coached by him....:)

Just to add, in general be very selective of who you work with and whether they will work to your needs, some coaches talk the talk but when it comes to making you a custom plan & diet they cut and paste stuff they have given others.

Remember if a coach has lot of clients then it doesn't exactly mean they are successful; it could be they are just "in vogue" at the moment and they have a high number of clients leaving and joining. Each person has 24 hours in their day, so a coach has to do their daily routine plus fit in their clients into that 24 hour too....a good coach will limit the number of clients they can take on to give each the desired time needed.[/QUOTE]

I had some info from a coach, I know a fair bit but wanted to progress to compete so its very specific I believe it's better to get advise from those that have been there but he wanted 400 quid for 2 skype sessions re training and diet....much as I want the advise too steep :(

Posted

[quote name='Skye666']I had some info from a coach, I know a fair bit but wanted to progress to compete so its very specific I believe it's better to get advise from those that have been there but he wanted 400 quid for 2 skype sessions re training and diet....much as I want the advise too steep :([/QUOTE]

£400 for 2 skype sessions??? WTF, was he going to be naked in these sessions or something?

There are more reasonable coaches that probably know a lot more than that guy, make a thread here and someone should be able to help.

Paul is NOT taking on anymore clients from recent threads i have read

Posted

[quote name='BodyBuilding101']£400 for 2 skype sessions??? WTF, was he going to be naked in these sessions or something?

There are more reasonable coaches that probably know a lot more than that guy, make a thread here and someone should be able to help.

Paul is NOT taking on anymore clients from recent threads i have read[/QUOTE]

Lol I don't know if he was gonna be naked tbh I'd want his willy studded with diamonds too for that....however through and since writing this some one has pm me so hopefully fingers crossed !

Posted

[quote name='Skye666']Lol I don't know if he was gonna be naked tbh I'd want his willy studded with diamonds too for that....however through and since writing this some one has pm me so hopefully fingers crossed ![/QUOTE]

Diamonds on your c0ck....you like it rough dont you :D

Glad you found help, but re-read my initial post and decide if that person is worth it or knows what he/she is talking about

Posted

[quote name='Suprakill4']James Watts South Coast Champion. He is my coach and has worked wanders on my physique in the 11 we have worked together. Can contact me for his contact details if you like. 2 people off here started with him on Monday after seeing the progress i have made since being with him.[/QUOTE]

Hi I've been looking for a trainer in the Kent area and stumbled across your conversation so I was wondering if you could forward me James details as well. I've googled him and I'm very impressed but can't find any way to contact him! Cheers

Posted

[quote name='BIGSOS']Hi I've been looking for a trainer in the Kent area and stumbled across your conversation so I was wondering if you could forward me James details as well. I've googled him and I'm very impressed but can't find any way to contact him! Cheers[/QUOTE]

What's your email address.