Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SubQ shots - Why do we stay away from belly button?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I've only just read this whilst looking online to make sure I'm doing my shots correctly. It says to avoid 2 inches around the belly button. I think I've done a couple around there? Why is it to be avoided? Also just to clarify a subq shot as long as it goes just below the skin into fat it doesn't matter? Just hate to think I'm wasting my growth lol

Posted

mate, if your needle is going in you your not wasting your hgh.

avoid that area will.be for your health not loss of growth

Posted

iirc its because the belly button area (and about 2" around it) is like scar tissue so would affect absorption

Posted

Because your belly button is the window to your soul.

Posted

haha

Posted

Hahahaha that was the best reply ever! So is it just down to scarring? My skin is looser near the sides anyway. And regardless of anything if my needle goes in the growth will be absorbed? I worry a lot ...I just want to make sure I'm not wasting it as its not cheap!

Posted

Think you'll find according to jimmy kranky if you mess with your belly button your bum falls off then jimmy was a mate of stewart hall

Posted

subq it sumwer were the skin is thin so it gets absorbed better, the belly button area is the fatter part of the abdomen, some wont get a 1/2" pin thru it to the pocket from pinching.

Posted

im guessing thats for people that are carrying a lot of bodyfat ? but ok - thinner the skin the better. As long as it goes in itll get absorbed right?

Posted

You can do subq shots anywhere a diabetic does them , just google ' diabetic injection sites'

Posted

On some photos it is fine for the entire stomach, some is just inches below the belly button and to thr sides almost where the hip flexors are. Ive injected Mtan before and its worked, so i must be doing growth right? i guess im worrying as i wont see effects of growth for months so want to make sure ive done it right

Posted

im guessing thats for people that are carrying a lot of bodyfat ? but ok - thinner the skin the better. As long as it goes in itll get absorbed right?

As long as it is injected into the pocket under the skin created by pinching the skin, remember your not injecting into the skin/fat, your injecting under the skin in the pocket between the skin and the muscle so its absorbed thru the muscle, if you don't reach the pocket then absorbtion will take longer as it will be stuck in the fat under the skin.

Posted

On some photos it is fine for the entire stomach, some is just inches below the belly button and to thr sides almost where the hip flexors are. Ive injected Mtan before and its worked, so i must be doing growth right? i guess im worrying as i wont see effects of growth for months so want to make sure ive done it right

It won't be wasted, once it injected it will be absorbed, but hgh is a fragile hormone so you want it absorbed asap realy and not left hanging stuck in your skin fat at body temperature.

Mtan is a solid peptide compared to hgh, guys have said they've left it recon'd for over 1year and its still worked, hgh will be long dead left that long.

Posted

Really great info! However you've now made me think ill be doing it wrong!