Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

YAY! Let's hope he get's the sh*t kicked out of him as he cowers on the nonce wing

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Let's see how tough mr cowardly woman attacker is for the next 4 years or so

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-jailed-random-punch-attacks-160110909.html

Posted

What the fvck is he doing in the country in the first place?

Posted

what a d!ck, i hate people like that, whats the need....i hope he gets what he deserves and keeps dropping the soap

Posted

seen this on crimewatch a couple of months back

hitting anyone from behind is the definination of a coward, hitting a woman from behind (not in that way you dirty mineded perv) is so wrong

hope he gets raped in jail, scumbag

Posted

my god she dropped down like as if someone shot her ! Thats the most brutal punch iv even seen done to a woman , that could have killed her should have charged him with attempted murder.

Posted

FTR this peice of sh*t wouldnt leave his cell thro fear of being beat up by the other inmates.

Posted

FTR this peice of sh*t wouldnt leave his cell thro fear of being beat up by the other inmates.

so true milky, big man on the street when it comes to hitting women,

but in the jail full of men who hit back just as hard or harder his true colours will show

so have they actually caught this guy?

Posted

but in the jail full of men who hit back just as hard or harder his true colours will show

Yes mate and he's been on remand for months and its a fact he wouldnt leave his cell.

Posted

Considering the title of the article is "CCTV Punch Attacks: Michael Ayoade Jailed" I would say so

Edinburgh likes this

Posted

Considering the title of the article is "CCTV Punch Attacks: Michael Ayoade Jailed" I would say so

ok goosh I was more interested in the video as i recognised it right away from crimewatch months ago,

here have a green rep for pointing out my silly flaw in missing the titled article :)

Posted

When I read the headlines I though it was Moss from "The IT Crowd"! But his names Richard Ayoade lol

Posted

Then they should force him out. And 4 years, wtf is that? Haven't people got longer for illegally downloading films?

Posted

Dirty little **** house!!

Posted

ok goosh I was more interested in the video as i recognised it right away from crimewatch months ago,

here have a green rep for pointing out my silly flaw in missing the titled article :)

hehe, sorry mate, didn't mean to come across sounded like a c*nt, but I managed to in spectacular fashion :D

Posted

how did he get off witht he first one for so long, cops musnt have investigated it much at all

Posted

As pleased as I am that this cnut is off the streets, I can't help wonder exactly what this guy's immigration status is and how many thousands of pounds it will cost to hold him in prison for the term of his sentence.

The only person being punished here is the British taxpayer.

Posted

lets see how he likes getting hit from behind the cowardly cnut what he is

Posted

Why would you do that what a pr**k hope he gets what's comeing

Posted

As pleased as I am that this cnut is off the streets, I can't help wonder exactly what this guy's immigration status is and how many thousands of pounds it will cost to hold him in prison for the term of his sentence.

The only person being punished here is the British taxpayer.

As usual

Posted

i hope he gets his fvcking ar5e tore out inside. Vile cnut!

Posted

hehe, sorry mate, didn't mean to come across sounded like a c*nt, but I managed to in spectacular fashion :D

lol don't worry mate i was winding you up, this is UK-M afterall, gotta take it as well as give it <at this point 90% of folk would say no homo> :D

Posted

Is it not easier to just send him back to Nigeria was it? I think it costs something like 50-100k per year per person in jail.

Wonder if he even has significant ties to the UK keeping him here.

Posted

We are angry now, but can you imagine how you would feel if he had done this to your gf or daughter,wife etc. I wouldn't be able to sleep thinking about what I wanted to do to him.

Posted

Most likely he will do 1 year inside & 1 year on the tag.