Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Red square labs

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Any one heard of red square labs got 100x10mg dbol. The guy I got them from usually has good stuff. But never heard of this brand before.

Posted

Another new lab by the sounds ov it, you have them now so may as well run them and tell us, next time finding out first may be a good idea

Posted

Only Red Square I ever heard of OP made vodka. Perhaps it's a new Russian lab? ;)

Posted

post-80411-143614621149_thumb.jpg

post-80411-143614621117_thumb.jpg

Posted

I'll give them a go and keep you updated. I'm guessing its common for new labs to pop up.

Posted

I'll give them a go and keep you updated. I'm guessing its common for new labs to pop up.

Has been common for the last 18months or so,

Posted

Bump , I have just been offered these got a load of products supposedly there the next big lab .. I've heard that before do some tasty blend though

Posted

iv got the tabs got them yesterday how have you got on with them ?

Posted

dont no if these are face but i seem to be loosing mass on them can any 1 tell me why or they have tryed them

Posted

spax where abouts you from? one of my sources is now getting involved with this lab. if no good ill steer clear.

Posted

tried them and there the dogs bollox, hey and you dont get dogs bollox, well jack russels anyway

Posted

I think they were this guys favourite brand

post-72765-143614652869_thumb.jpg

Posted

Yep I'm running redsquare at the moment do some really tasty blends my source 100% genuine got loads of this gear should see good results ok mate

Posted

Yep I'm running redsquare at the moment do some really tasty blends my source 100% genuine got loads of this gear should see good results ok mate

And you must be the owner eh ? :rolleyes:

Posted

Do deca 500 I notice.

Posted

has anyone used there deca 500?

Posted

Never heard of deca at that high a concentration! 400mg/ml is highest I've heard of it when looking into home brewing it, but it wasn't a matter of it crashing, just it becomes really really thick above 400mg/ml.

At 500mg/ml it must be like jelly!!

Posted

il get some this week and test it out then let you know what it's like but yer does sound abit high for deca!

Posted

ive got their deca 500, and ive also got some of their test/tren mix. they made a mistake on the box though which made me a bit wary. said its a test tren 500, but only contains 200mg Cyp, 100 mg Enan & 100mg tren = 400mg/ml.

ive heard its top gear though, not started it yet, still runnning med tech which ive been pretty underwhelmed with.

Posted

il get some this week and test it out then let you know what it's like but yer does sound abit high for deca!

did you get some pal?

Posted

My local source has access to this - I have a mate who got their Test 500. It was so sore he couldn't train for a week (glute). He had to mix it with another compound to ease the pain. What this means I have no idea but doesn't sound the best.

Dirty or just mix is wrong?

Posted

My local source has access to this - I have a mate who got their Test 500. It was so sore he couldn't train for a week (glute). He had to mix it with another compound to ease the pain. What this means I have no idea but doesn't sound the best.

Dirty or just mix is wrong?

Coz it's highly concentrated pal, running test 500 n deca 500 at the mo with little pip

Posted (edited)

lots of newbies at the start of this thread:whistling:

good luck lads hope its good gear

Edited by johnnya