Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gaspari -Detonate (Fat Burner)

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi Guys,

Has anyone taken Detonate by Gaspari Nutrition ?

If so is it any good ?!

Posted

Abnygood ?

Posted (edited)

I've just came to the end of my 4 weeks cycle on Gaspari Detonate. What a great product it is.

I take 2 caps upon waking and this kills my appetite until around lunch time then I can get some food down me. It gave me smooth energy lasting all day and mood enhancement lasting most of the day.

It is recommended using for 4 weeks then taking a 4 week break and that is what I'm doing. I cannot wait until my next 4 week cycle on Detonate.

Edited by davce

Posted

I've just came to the end of my 4 weeks cycle on Gaspari Detonate. What a great product it is.

I take 2 caps upon waking and this kills my appetite until around lunch time then I can get some food down me. It gave me smooth energy lasting all day and mood enhancement lasting most of the day.

It is recommended using for 4 weeks then taking a 4 week break and that is what I'm doing. I cannot wait until my next 4 week cycle on Detonate.

This is EXACTLY what I would say too - I was impressed with their spirodex and detonate looks to be a good follow-up.

Posted

I had some from when I was out in the states, been using it for some time, worth trying.