Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

STEROIDS FROM EGYPT: THE TRUTH

19 posts in this topic

Posted

post-76867-143614589329_thumb.jpgSo here you see: Trenbolone , Equipoise ,Danabol , Stanozolol Tabs and Stanozolol Vials 1ml/50 mg and 20 ml/50mg per ml , and 75 mg/ml , Testonon , Somatropin GH , Oxymetolon Anapolon , Oxandrolone Bonavar apart of the Oximetolon the other are all bought here in Egypt, I've been personally testing coe of them inlcuding Clenbuterol, so now I WILL LEAVE THIS POST PENDING FOR A FEW DAYS , YOU HAVE TO TRY TO GUESS WHICH ARE LEGIT AND WHICH ARE NOT, AFTER 1 WEEK I'LL TELL YOU THE ANSWER. PS: The RWR stano could be easily recognized as a legit close to a fake 20 ml Vial. Good Luck guys!

post-76867-143614588755_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588767_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588783_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588799_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588815_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588832_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588847_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588862_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588876_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588891_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588913_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588931_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614588945_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614589208_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614589229_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614589244_thumb.jpg

post-76867-143614589293_thumb.jpg

post-76867-14361458931_thumb.jpg

Posted

boring

edit

dont you know theres a thread going on with a guy and his fake girlfriend?

Posted

Sorry guys, did not undertand you...why at the wrong time? anyway the only gtg are the Testonon , Anapolon and GH, all the rest is fake and especially the winnny : don't touch, is not steryle!

Posted

boring

edit

dont you know theres a thread going on with a guy and his fake girlfriend?

That thread is removed still not gonna let that go huh?

Posted (edited)

Sorry guys, did not undertand you...why at the wrong time? anyway the only gtg are the Testonon , Anapolon and GH, all the rest is fake and especially the winnny : don't touch, is not steryle!

Btw i dont know how you got a scandinavian produced brand of gear in egypt since Diamond pharma is Nowegian & Finnish made. Nor a Canadian brand landing all the way to Egypt so you my friend are sourcing.

Edited by infernal0988

Posted

That thread is removed still not gonna let that go huh?

this thred is about 2 weeks old :ban:

Posted

this thred is about 2 weeks old :ban:

mmmm but that thread was removed long before that anyway no worries :) Just now wondering how he can get canadian & scandinavian produced gear in egypt , since IKNOW that Diamond Pharma sticks to europe.

Posted

mmmm but that thread was removed long before that anyway no worries :) Just now wondering how he can get canadian & scandinavian produced gear in egypt , since IKNOW that Diamond Pharma sticks to europe.

i made that post on the same night as the hodgeson thread lol, never seen diamond gear so couldnt comment, although if i was going to egypt i wouldnt be buying ugl id be buying pharma bit of a waste lol

Posted

Are you showing this stuff so we can be aware of fakes, or is there another reason?

infernal0988 likes this

Posted

i made that post on the same night as the hodgeson thread lol, never seen diamond gear so couldnt comment, although if i was going to egypt i wouldnt be buying ugl id be buying pharma bit of a waste lol

Ah right so it was him you were aiming at ? Sorry for that then i apologies :) But yeah Diamond pharma is a very good UGL that has been around since 1998. Very pricey gear nothing special about them they dont do crazy mega dose blends, think the most they do is a sustanon at 350mg. So their very reliable & are favorite`d by bodybuilders here who can afford them.

Posted

Are you showing this stuff so we can be aware of fakes, or is there another reason?

The guys sourcing look at the variety of gear he`s showing off & look at all the different esters & blends & types of gear.

Posted

Ah right so it was him you were aiming at ? Sorry for that then i apologies :) But yeah Diamond pharma is a very good UGL that has been around since 1998. Very pricey gear nothing special about them they dont do crazy mega dose blends, think the most they do is a sustanon at 350mg. So their very reliable & are favorite`d by bodybuilders here who can afford them.

lol come on bro have i ever said anything to you, look at the date, it was aimed at the hodgeson thread:beer:

infernal0988 likes this

Posted

lol come on bro have i ever said anything to you, look at the date, it was aimed at the hodgeson thread:beer:

ah okey sorry about that :) Im abit touchy feely in the morning hehe or as my ex called me a grumpy sod :laugh:

Posted

:) My idea was to tell everybody willing to go to Egypt and buy lots of stuff to not to do it since 90% of the gears are fake , the pics have been taken by mepersonally in about 20 different pharmacies in Sharm el Sheik, Safaga, Sokhna and Hurgada. For ex. the RWR stano 20 ml, you see the one with the purple top is fake (steriod written on it) but still looks like winny when left sitting for a few days due to separation of powder and the other with the silver cap is just dirty water and probably not steryle 'cause a friend of mine got an arm blocked for one week. The GH is gtg , priced about 50 euro ,cydostesone is also good because produced in EGYPT as supply to the wastingn syndrome (lots of AIDS in Africa) , any other has to be left.

Infernal: thanks for confirming that it's very strange to find a norwegian product in Egypt (for a few euros!!) , ANAPOLON , i bought it in Turkey in a normal Pharmacy, and can you imagine my face when asking to the "Doctor" if it was dangerou for my health, he told me "Not at all, my friend...how many boxes?". These people are selling bombs to the people without any concern or worry....With my post i just wanted to state that in Egypt most of the gears are fake and not only underdosed but also not very steryle and probably nor even active (after 18 days at winnny not even a minimum increase of strenght). If any other can tell more about, please, go on..

Posted

How do you know the Thaiger pharma tren E is fake? I bought the same tren and thaiger pharma dexxa 200 in sharm el sheik.. The codes was fine when i cheked but it said that it has been cheked 4 times alredy..

Posted

If the code has been checked already means that the product is fake, doesn't it? Thanks..

Posted

I wouldn't touch egypt, simple. but thats me. why would you? uk has far better,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0