Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

oxymethelone 50mg (fake?)

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi does anyone know if these are genuine? also how long should i be taking them for and what dose as there is a lot of conflicting info on the web!

post-2852-143613996004_thumb.jpg

post-2852-143613996019_thumb.jpg

Posted

Not sure but I have got the exact same ones

Posted

They look ok to me...

The pic of the tab isn't that clear though. Maybe try taking another...

As far as doseage, how many cycles have you done previously to this one?

Do you have PCT planned correctly?

Oxy's are very strong tablets. 1 ED is probably where to start, but if youv'e not done cycles before its probably not the best drug to take to be honest.

Posted

Looks like the bd tubs of oxys ive had in the past. As above not the best steroid for a beginner but if your going to take them 1 a day for 4 weeks is about right.

Posted

Ive had these in the past, not sure what to look out for re fakes - however the ones I took did nothing for me so im sure they were sh1te - I was taking up to 4 a day as well.

You will know if these are real or fake after a couple of days of taking.

Posted

there real, trust me, I used them

Posted

Does anyone know the half life of these?

Posted

there real, trust me, I used them

So your saying theres no fake androlics out there?

Posted

appreciate the posts! i have only ever used dbol and deca in the past but have been training for 10yrs just read a lot about these being really strong so i take it the gains are quick?

Posted

the tab itself is round with a hexagon raised on it picture of a snake with an arrow on its head on it much larger than dbol cant crush them and they dont dissolve when sucked my crappy camera wont focus on them!

Posted

Yeh mate from what Ive heard they should hit you like a brick! I have some on order myself - looking forward to stepping things up!

Posted

real mate took them in the past had really good results mate

Posted

just to give ya another point of view,av seen these before as well mate. got them for a mate bloated him up like also give him some nose bleeds that came without warning and a couple of headaches. he was on 2 a day tho not sure for how long

Posted

you got the box with the red dragon/snake logo on it on it, apparently supposed to be a white logo, also the writing of "ANDROLIC" supposed to be a lighter blue,..

Posted

Their the ones i got :)

they are real as i know of :)

Posted

i reckon they are real, i think at last count there were three types coming out by BD. as long as they kick in,thats the main thing, there strong stuff. ive used them with test and its almost instant gains.:lift:

Posted

I think the ones in your pic are fake.

post-9294-143614033926_thumb.jpg

Posted

gonna go along with you on this one Baldo, that pic you posted up is what ive seen before, but saying that, there are some BD Androlic coming out of China looking like the ones in the first pic, whether they work or not i dont know...ps that british sus, good stuff, my mate been usin it now for a while, making good gains.

Posted

These supposedly replaced the British Dragon version of Anadrols since BD went out of business, or should I say changed their name. They are real. You should know in about 2 weeks thats for sure.

I did a Cypionate and Anadrol stack and noticed unreal gains in 2 weeks.

Posted

this is the exact stuff im using!

you can deffinatley tell when they've started working as your liver feels sore so keep guzzling water!

the gains are unreal (really good) too.

Posted

they look fake theres some thai writing missing above that little red logo and to the left of the hologram, i got 3 pots here i bought in my mates pharmacy in bkk and they have the extra thai writing on them that yrs dont, check a few sites and you'll see wat i mean with the missing bit

Posted

just spent the last few min digging out an old tub of mine to compare then i realise this thread is almost an year old:cursing: they looked fake anyway

Posted

just spent the last few min digging out an old tub of mine to compare then i realise this thread is almost an year old:cursing: they looked fake anyway

LOL, the oroginal post is over 3 years old, the idiots just punting anyway.:ban:

Posted

the androlic are fake, above the red logo should be some thai writing, it's missing on yours, i will put a pic of the real thing