Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

scammer alert! x member on here called apple.

1,246 posts in this topic

Posted

have been asked by a friend to put this up on here.

member known as apple (now banned) then opend another account (talos) has scammed my friend out of alot of money. and has also scammed many other people!

any info about this tw*t please give as much info as poss. he needs to be stopped.

does anyone no his name?

Posted

you sure its talos mate? i find that hard to believe from certain posts.

Posted

lol so does this maen talos has been scamming people?

Posted

you sure its talos mate? i find that hard to believe from certain posts.

i remember apple

he also posted 'useful' and 'helpful' tips on many threads

so if this talos does the same, its no shock to me.. but how do we know its the same guy?

inocent until proven guilty imo

but yeah just a side note, apple didn't only post in the trade threads or how ever he scammed people

Posted

yes 100% true!

he was loyal but now turned scammer. my friends 1st order was all ok. second big order. he had him over!

Posted

i no apple is talos according to the mods. both accounts been closed!.

Posted

yes 100% true!

he was loyal but now turned scammer. my friends 1st order was all ok. second big order. he had him over!

I think you should provide more information that 'had him over' mate, just because theres so many things which could have gone wrong which wasn't up to apple

maybe the post ****ed up, maybe the money never actually went through etc?

what happend?

Posted

:lol:

this guy knows something :whistling:

Posted

i no apple is talos according to the mods. both accounts been closed!.
thats odd, isnt Talos the guy who was slating everyone for posting homebrew info for the old bill and apple was happy to almost give his address to the feds about how much homebrew he was making?

Posted

1st order went through fine!

then he orderd a fair bit. he said he will post the goods out. he never did. so asked he said its been sent be with you soon...never turned up. contacted him no reply, then contacted on a diff email and replied to a new order off somone else (me)

Posted

1st order went through fine!

then he orderd a fair bit. he said he will post the goods out. he never did. so asked he said its been sent be with you soon...never turned up. contacted him no reply, then contacted on a diff email and replied to a new order off somone else (me)

Busted!

Posted

Snitches get stitches :laugh:

so its fu*king good to get scammed then? if happend to you then you will look at it in a different way. so i take it you no him?

Posted

Get the email address he used for orders & you can find out where he was sending from.

He may have done his emailing from somewhere else, but I wouldn't have thought he'd go to another city just to email.

pm me.

Posted

Get the email address he used for orders & you can find out where he was sending from.

He may have done his emailing from somewhere else, but I wouldn't have thought he'd go to another city just to email.

pm me.

if he had gone on that email using 3 different pc's wouldnt you get all 3 addresses?

Posted

if he had gone on that email using 3 different pc's wouldnt you get all 3 addresses?

bro email dan he asked me to tell you.

Posted

to the pm's thanks for the info.sorry i have run out of pm's

but i now no his name phillip clarke

he used philip mitchel on the email talos but if his fb account is under phillip clarke then thats got to be his name you think? the payment for the stuff went to a mr a owens though.

Posted

reply to a pm

no bud the payment was sent to a owens?

Posted

so its fu*king good to get scammed then? if happend to you then you will look at it in a different way. so i take it you no him?

It really depends on what you mean by i know him

Posted

The I/P address should be the same, unless he's very clever(doubtful) a crim, or using the encrypted emails.

Forgot to mention that to you Ethan, if it was safe mail, then it's hugely hard to track.

Posted

The I/P address should be the same, unless he's very clever(doubtful) a crim, or using the encrypted emails.

Forgot to mention that to you Ethan, if it was safe mail, then it's hugely hard to track.

what is safemail mate?

Posted

Dont know if talos is the original 'apple' or if he's just trying to make some money from saying he is, but I PM'd him a few weeks ago because I had a feeling from his avi and some of the stuff he was saying that he was apple.

So I asked him and he said he was apple.