Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

sustanon cycle - no results!

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys,

First time ive posted a thread!

I am currently in week 10 of a 12 week sustanon 250 cycle.

I have been taking 500mg per week split into 2 shots on Monday on Thursday, PCT is going to be nolva and clomid which i have already.

However i have only gained a couple of lbs and strength hasnt went up, well nothing noticeable anyway. I am worried i have recieved bunk gear.

I have been training on and off for a few years, strictly for the last year and a half.

My stats are 6’1. 183 lbs.

My diet is as follows:

ON protein shake(2scoops 48g protein) when I wake up withpacket of oats.

1 hour later I have a can of tuna and a couple of breadrolls.

2 hours later I have a chicken breast with sweet potato/riceor pasta

Same again 2 hours later

I then have a cytosport gainer shake after workout 50gprotein

Dinner an hour later which is usually chicken/beer withrice/pasta and green veg

cup of cottage cheese and another cytosport gainer shake before bed.

I know the diet isn’t ideal with a lot of shakes but itsjust trying to get the calories and protein in when im working etc.

If you guys can see anything wrong with the diet or anything else please let me know. cheer bros.

Posted

What brand is your gear?

Posted

Breakdown what your kcal count is and proteins fats and carbs as we cant tell as every chicken breast is a diffrence size how big is your can of tuna and so on. have you being pushing yourself getting doms for a couple of days after training??

Posted

Breakdown what your kcal count is and proteins fats and carbs as we cant tell as every chicken breast is a diffrence size how big is your can of tuna and so on. have you being pushing yourself getting doms for a couple of days after training??

DOMS etc cannot be used a determining factor when it comes to training intensity and whether or not your training is giving you benefits.

on another note dude,

could be bunk gear, do you feel any of the typical effects of test?

Posted

That is **** gear my friend. Even with a bunk diet you would see strength gains and yours is far from bad

Posted

What brand is the test?

Posted

wheres your veg mate

Posted

Sus is pretty ****, mostly fake, made for aids patients not bodybuilders. Next cycle do tren :D. My first was sus, very disappointing :/. Second was tren :D third will def be tren :D lots of it

Posted

I'm a big fan of sust , last course was 16 weeks at 500mg a week and gained 15lbs and hit pb's all over the shop. What brand is it?

Posted

did i read that right? chicken/beer? :lol:

Posted

Sus is pretty ****, mostly fake, made for aids patients not bodybuilders. Next cycle do tren :D. My first was sus, very disappointing :/. Second was tren :D third will def be tren :D lots of it

That post is just ridiculous! :lol:

Posted

Defo bunk gear you will have gained water weight alone if you had a poor diet and no training. Find a better source mate sounds like youve be injection oil :(

Posted

Hmm only fake gear iv ever had was deca once, everything else over the last 7years has been fine.

Chance the source not the cycle,

Best to find a decent source and you will get honest gear tbh.

Posted

did i read that right? chicken/beer? :lol:

loollllll

Posted

Just do a search.... Sust not kicking in... Soooo many people get ripped off with this shyte and it generally fully kicks in about week 9.... I worked my balls off to no avail, by week 6 no gains etc I mean really worked my balls offf. Got depressed major etc got test flu all sorts. Did gain a fair bit in the end but that is coincidentally when I added in var. Much rather go with enanthate than all them ****ty esters just unnecessary IMHO. Test e or prop I rate a lot more. I still to this day am not 100% sure if that gear was legit... Pretty sure it was but not worth the hassle as its nowt special

Posted

That post is just ridiculous! :lol:

That's exactly what I was going to say but probably put less diplomatically! :)

Posted

Just do a search.... Sust not kicking in... Soooo many people get ripped off with this shyte and it generally fully kicks in about week 9.... I worked my balls off to no avail, by week 6 no gains etc I mean really worked my balls offf. Got depressed major etc got test flu all sorts. Did gain a fair bit in the end but that is coincidentally when I added in var. Much rather go with enanthate than all them ****ty esters just unnecessary IMHO. Test e or prop I rate a lot more. I still to this day am not 100% sure if that gear was legit... Pretty sure it was but not worth the hassle as its nowt special

In this time! That's just as rediculous as your other post!

Posted

In this time! That's just as rediculous as your other post!

It was the ''sust is for aids patients an has no place in BB'' that tickled me!

Not sure how to explain to him that test is test! :lol:

Posted

I know I'm with you totally just as I was gonna say test is test and if that's taken 9wks to kick in I think that tells us all we need to know!, has a bad experience with bunk hear that means all Sust is pish! Makes perfect sense :)

Posted

I know I'm with you totally just as I was gonna say test is test and if that's taken 9wks to kick in I think that tells us all we need to know!, has a bad experience with bunk hear that means all Sust is pish! Makes perfect sense :)

whatever man. You lot clearly don't get the point im trying to make here :/. Each to their own I guess. I'll be persistant and say dust is **** not just based on my experience fake or not. There's thousands of threads of people getting done over with it or not liking it cos of the peaks and troughs it causes, I guess U only find what U seek.

Posted

if you're gonna quote someone at least get it right mate. Guys come in saying he's got done over by his source for a massively faked drug. Which has no substantial benefit over say test e. But you still endorse it :/. Rather tell him and others to avoid it don't U think

Posted

whatever man. You lot clearly don't get the point im trying to make here :/. Each to their own I guess. I'll be persistant and say dust is **** not just based on my experience fake or not. There's thousands of threads of people getting done over with it or not liking it cos of the peaks and troughs it causes, I guess U only find what U seek.

This I agree with! :lol:

if you're gonna quote someone at least get it right mate. Guys come in saying he's got done over by his source for a massively faked drug. Which has no substantial benefit over say test e. But you still endorse it :/. Rather tell him and others to avoid it don't U think

I did get it right! You said sust is sh1t and has no place in BB which is not true

Posted

A good sustanon or even andropen product will get you gaining just like any other test as it is test, only difference is the blend of esters.

You should start getting gains pretty quickly as it has short estered test aswell as long. Also good idea to run either product EOD or E3D to get optimal use out of the short esters and benefit an even blood level on cycle.

I'm personally running BD andropen 275 EOD and love the stuff. I would have chucked it by week 5 and got a new source.

Posted

If I ever do another long ester test cycle, I'll probably use a sustanon-type blend, with it's prop and phenyl prop for the first 10ml, then swap to 10ml vials of enanthate once I've reached fairly stab le blood levels.

Most underground labs do a "sustanon-type" blend. You're more likely to actually get real testosterone from a decent UGL like prochem, Rohm or alpha pharma, than from the much-faked pharmaceuticle company stuff.

I'd like to see a blend with just prop, phenyl prop and enanthate in, for starting off a cycle with. None of this massive ester business. In a 10ml vial, not ampoules. Then swap to cheapo enanthate for the bulk of the cycle. Finally, a week after the last test E shot, do 0.5ml of prop eod, then 1ml eod the next week, then start PCT.