Rectus Considers Tren

32K views 505 replies 59 participants last post by  rectus 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Good afternoon Gentlemen.

The Basics:

I want to cut, Tren looks beneficial.

Questions:

1. Would you recommend Tren for a cut?
  2. How much would you advise a first time user of Tren to inject (ml/mg)?
  3. What is the favourable ester?
  4. What should I have in place to handle potential side effects?

Advanced information:

• My second injectable cycle is due in January and it will be Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg P/W for 12 weeks.
  • I want to progress my natural keto cut to a more advanced enhanced cut.
  • My body fat is high at 21% and I want to get down to at least 10%.
  • I like to keep cycles as simple as possible.
  • Minimal injections.
  • I like cattle.

post-65135-143614543659_thumb.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
All this information you could've found with a simple search. You just sound lazy. This is perpetuated by the fact you want to use tren to cut from 21% to "at least 10%".

If I was you, I'd cut down to a lower bodyfat first before jumping on tren. Using tren to cut at 21% just seems lazy in my eyes, though I'm sure there'll be some who disgaree and say "Fcuk it!". Thing is you're overweight, so you're not using tren to enhance anything, you're using it as a crutch. I hate the mantra but it definitely applies to you; sort your training and diet out first. Then when you feel you are ready for tren, do a bit of your own research.

You should know what to have for possible side effects. You should know what ester is more liked if that person prefers fewer in injections. This is all basic information a simple google search would provide you weeks and weeks worth of information for you to read.

EDIT: Am I stupid or did I just post in a troll thread?

#4 ·
CunningStunt said:
All this information you could've found with a simple search. You just sound lazy. This is perpetuated by the fact you want to use tren to cut from 21% to "at least 10%".

If I was you, I'd cut down to a lower bodyfat first before jumping on tren. Using tren to cut at 21% just seems lazy in my eyes, though I'm sure there'll be some who disgaree and say "Fcuk it!". Thing is you're overweight, so you're not using tren to enhance anything, you're using it as a crutch. I hate the mantra but it definitely applies to you; sort your training and diet out first. Then when you feel you are ready for tren, do a bit of your own research.

You should know what to have for possible side effects. You should know what ester is more liked if that person prefers fewer in injections. This is all basic information a simple google search would provide you weeks and weeks worth of information for you to read.

not a troll mate

#5 ·
CunningStunt said:

He's not trolling. he's just asking opinions on a first tren cycle mate, thats what the board is for, getting info.

Also, nothing lazy about using tren, same could be said for all steroids whether it be a cut or bulk?

Really dont get why you would feel the need to post this tbh

#6 ·
CunningStunt said:

Kind of the truth. At 20% it should be easy to get down to 14% or so, its when you hit the 12% mark you might want to be adding Tren getting to 8% or so. Just thinking about it, you must be doing something wrong to be at a high BF %. Athought I don't think 20% is actually overweight, only in this game it is.

#7 ·
Ninja_smurf said:
He's not trolling. he's just asking opinions on a first tren cycle mate, thats what the board is for, getting info.

Also, nothing lazy about using tren, same could be said for all steroids whether it be a cut or bulk?

Really dont get why you would feel the need to post this tbh
No, its pure reliance on the members of UKM. This is why we deter people from asking these question because you could get some idiot saying "Try 700mg of tren e u shud be good with that pal" etc..But c'mon, really...look at the questions he asked, What should he take for potential side effects? I mean I don't know all the science behind it but I'm well aware it increases progrestrone and for that reason I know what meds to take and how much test to take to keep estrogen at bay. It's only for his own good and independence.

#9 ·
rectus said:
Good afternoon Gentlemen.

The Basics:

I want to cut, Tren looks beneficial.

Questions:

1. Would you recommend Tren for a cut?
  2. How much would you advise a first time user of Tren to inject (ml/mg)?
  3. What is the favourable ester?
  4. What should I have in place to handle potential side effects?

Advanced information:

• My second injectable cycle is due in January and it will be Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg P/W for 12 weeks.
  • I want to progress my natural keto cut to a more advanced enhanced cut.
  • My body fat is high at 21% and I want to get down to at least 10%.
  • I like to keep cycles as simple as possible.
  • Minimal injections.
  • I like cattle.

View attachment 99895
Personally i think tren is wasted on a cut

For a first time use i think 100mg eod is a good starting point of tren ace.

#11 ·
Personally I think 350mg pw is too high a dose to be starting tren if you've never ran it before. 250mg is a good starting point.

Even on 250mg pw I had insomnia, insanely greasy face and extremely short fuse. Strength went up every single workout and all i could think about was training and shagging, I mean literally that's all i though about all day at work :/

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
CunningStunt said:

And not a single word advice was given that day..

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/E000theURG/Niketalk%20GIF/BlackManThongSlapped.gif

#14 ·
CunningStunt said:

I am lazy, that's why I train 6x a week and follow a keto diet to perfection...

What I have found in the past is that when you ask a question, you get a variety of responses which can help you make a decision by those more experienced than you - this is the benefit of starting a topic on a forum.

I'm have cut down my body fat and I continue to do so, nothing about my approach is lazy, it's just an acceleration of what I'm already doing. Seeing as you're posting in the steroid section of the forum I imagine you use AAS, yet you think you have the right to judge me? Get off your high horse.

I'm not really 'overweight', I'm "skinny fat" which is most likely due to hormonal imbalances through my teenage years.

I spend a lot of my time researching and have never done a cycle without reading until I know exactly what I am putting into my body.

I shouldn't have responded to your post but hopefully my response will teach you how to respond in the future. Time waster.

Sambuca said:
i would run something like

Test E at 600mg for 12-20 weeks

last 4-6 weeks run something like one rip 1ml e3d. if you wanna cut add eca or clen/t3. sort your diet out and you could lose 10%bf in that time i think
20 weeks is a bit long for me, I get bored of pinning at 12 weeks so that works out just right. I have read in the past that blends like OneRip aren't really worth it because you don't get enough of each type of steroid, but I am open to the idea if you could flesh out your thinking.

I'm doing an ECA stack now, and I've just started adding in T3 @ 25mcg, not touching Clen though. My diet couldn't be improved, I am following Palumbo's Keto Diet :)

#15 ·
Juic3Up said:
No, its pure reliance on the members of UKM. This is why we deter people from asking these question because you could get some idiot saying "Try 700mg of tren e u shud be good with that pal" etc..But c'mon, really...look at the questions he asked, What should he take for potential side effects? I mean I don't know all the science behind it but I'm well aware it increases progrestrone and for that reason I know what meds to take and how much test to take to keep estrogen at bay. It's only for his own good and independence.
Well I'm not stupid enough to follow exactly what a member says without further reading. Threads can lead to great things, like myths being busted etc plus the science minded guys sometimes chime in and post studies and I do love a good study. Look, if you aren't going to provide me with anything positive then I don't want you to post in my thread. It's a complete waste of everybody's time, including your own.

mixerD1 said:
Ya? Jeez, I found tren brilliant to cut...ace or enanthate...prefer enanthate tho, as it just comes on that bit steadier.
Yeah, I read Enanthate is a bit less harsh than acetate for some, but then if the sides are insane how long do you reckon it'd take to clear my system? Hence the benefits of using Ace. I did say I wanted to pin as little as possible but I am prepared to pin as often as required to achieve my goals.

anabolik said:
Personally I think 350mg pw is too high a dose to be starting tren if you've never ran it before. 250mg is a good starting point.

Even on 250mg pw I had insomnia, insanely greasy face and extremely short fuse. Strength went up every single workout and all i could think about was training and shagging, I mean literally that's all i though about all day at work :/
I don't think I'll experience the libido aspect, I haven't with any Test based AAS (Enanthate, TBOL, 'Var). Ok, 250mg sounds good, the number I have seen repeatedly is 300mg but I am not much of a risk taker.

#16 ·
It's funny how some people are quick to judge about meds when it comes to aiding in fat loss but we all use steroids to get bigger quicker!

It's the same old sh1t " you just need to diet" well yes of course you do but you just need to eat more to get bigger too!

Anyway! On topic, 200-300mg tren is a good starting point, always a good idea IMO to run the ace version first to test if/how you get on with sides, if you are ok then just switch to the enan ester

#17 ·
Hotdog147 said:
It's funny how some people are quick to judge about meds when it comes to aiding in fat loss but we all use steroids to get bigger quicker!

It's the same old sh1t " you just need to diet" well yes of course you do but you just need to eat more to get bigger too!

Anyway! On topic, 200-300mg tren is a good starting point, always a good idea IMO to run the ace version first to test if/how you get on with sides, if you are ok then just switch to the enan ester
An expensive way of doing it but it's something that did occur to me. Cheers.

#18 ·
tcastle said:
I agree on starting at 200 mg a week. I'm in my 5-6 cycle and I returned to low dose of tren (200 mg a week) and it is working just fine. I'm still having a little trouble sleeping, but once you dose the tren higher it all goes to ****.
200mg is the lowest dosing I've seen. Do people usually run Tren for the full cycle or treat it like a DBOL kickstart (first 4 weeks) or a Winny harden up (last 8 weeks).

Thank for the help so far guys, much appreciated. I always said I'd never run Tren because it seems a bit too mental but it does sound awesome and I want be even more awesome than I already am*

jawsome.jpg

*if that's even possible

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
rectus said:
I am lazy, that's why I train 6x a week and follow a keto diet to perfection...

What I have found in the past is that when you ask a question, you get a variety of responses which can help you make a decision by those more experienced than you - this is the benefit of starting a topic on a forum.

I'm have cut down my body fat and I continue to do so, nothing about my approach is lazy, it's just an acceleration of what I'm already doing. Seeing as you're posting in the steroid section of the forum I imagine you use AAS, yet you think you have the right to judge me? Get off your high horse.

I'm not really 'overweight', I'm "skinny fat" which is most likely due to hormonal imbalances through my teenage years.

I spend a lot of my time researching and have never done a cycle without reading until I know exactly what I am putting into my body.

I shouldn't have responded to your post but hopefully my response will teach you how to respond in the future. Time waster.
Yes I am judging you, this is the internet. You come on here, asking for people's JUDGEMENT. If you're butthurt over a particular person's judgement, the internet isn't the palce for you.

And really, don't give me that bullshiit you follow a keto diet "to perfection". Okay Mr. 21% bodyfat.

You say you've done the research, then why ask simple, child-like questions? "What do I need to rid of side effects?"... Really?

Whatever you say man.

Like I said, a lot of people are just going to tell you to bang the tren in, because a lot of people use AAS as a crutch and not as an enhancement. Their diet is 50% and so is their training. You seem to be in the same boat.

But by all means, bang away.

EDIT: Thanks for the neg, truth must hurt. Sorry you didn't find all the Yes Men you wanted.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
@chilisi

Yeah, good point. I am already on 2000 cals, would be quite hard to go lower than that. I hate cardio, which is why I chose keto as I wanted to lose weight mainly through dieting (it's working) though I do cardio 2x a week in addition to my resistance training. I thought about adding in Test and then go to about 75mcg of T3 which is nice and simple but... Tren is very tempting, just to see what it can do. I've seen reputable members post how much their strength has gone up and it sounds like the stuff of fiction but apparently it's not. I don't get that much stronger on Test as a lot of people tend to do.

and in response to what you said earlier about A.I.

I used anastrozole at 0.5mg EOD on my Test E cycle but I read the word "caber" a lot when researching Tren. I'm in the middle of reading a Tren FAQ (though I'm not sure how reliable the information is) so I don't know everything YET.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
tren: pick your own dosages using the suggestions as a guideline.

things to consider:

1. potential of coughing aka tren cough

2. alteration in taste perception.

3. massive sweating potential

4. acne.

5. people on tren comment on it's ability to almost complete ability to shut down cardio ability.

6. libido

7. strength

8. aggression

not everyone complains about every item on the list and even those that do complain , will argue with each other about how severe the issue was for them. not everyone gets acne to extent that they need lasers to treat the scarring- I am not fear mongering about mentioning the issues- however, it does exist for some people.

one guy was using excessive amounts of everything and got no sides. another guy used minimum tren but was at 1g test- massive amount of acne.

1. the cough is probably mediated by a histamine / prostraglandin type . completely unintentional and perhaps undesirable , this other system is being activated .

2. the taste has been dedscribed as "metallic", other people use other ways to describe it. but " it tastes like tin " is common.

then food items that are not 'salty" or "fishy " may take on that taste to you. but others won't taste the salt- so its' you who has changed. keep that in mind when or if this happens.

3. sweating- have to get on this. shower, bathe , wash, more often and better.

4. look for accutane immediately as the acne hits you fast and you may not be able to keep up on it.

you may need to shower twice per day minimum or even more often.

get a scrub brush for your back, inner traps.

from what I've seen and remember

low to low-moderate test ( 300-500 ) + low- moderate tren (100-250) = minimal potential for acne.

if you are close to 1gram and you add tren - you must be on top of the situation at all times to prevent acne.

<edited in: 500-600 test + 300-400 tren may be a happy compromise -good gains but trending towards a bit of pimples ) so if you go towards the mid range, keep track of the acne and keep your anger in check - edit >

if you see pimples on your shoulders, don't assume " this rash with go away ".

it's a simple little patch of small pimples one day then you miss one shower and suddenly it's all over your shoulder, upper back & down your arm.

5. it's cardio effect_ you will have to do something more to improve your cardio to prevent this or at least to stall it.

6. Libido: combined with test- you will get a hard on looking at the holes of the olympic plates.

7. strength- it's quite an increase so be forewarned as you will start using heavier weights, for which you may not be ready. realize this and make corrections. often called the Superman drug but can be it's own kryptonite if the person is not careful.

8. aggression: it does take a while to fully understand that your mind will react in a more negative manner that you would have otherwise. even completely laid back relaxed guys can become a bit unhinged. however, the saying is true " if you were an ashsloe before, you will be an even bigger ahslose when you are on tren."

it just makes a person a bit short tempered- although the cause and effect may sometimes be backwards.

#22 ·
CunningStunt said:
Yes I am judging you, this is the internet. You come on here, asking for people's JUDGEMENT. If you're butthurt over a particular person's judgement, the internet isn't the palce for you.

And really, don't give me that bullshiit you follow a keto diet "to perfection". Okay Mr. 21% bodyfat.

You say you've done the research, then why ask simple, child-like questions? "What do I need to rid of side effects?"... Really?

Whatever you say man.

Like I said, a lot of people are just going to tell you to bang the tren in, because a lot of people use AAS as a crutch and not as an enhancement. Their diet is 50% and so is their training. You seem to be in the same boat.

But by all means, bang away.

EDIT: Thanks for the neg, truth must hurt. Sorry you didn't find all the Yes Men you wanted.
I disagree with you, I think the Internet can be a wonderful place where we can all help each other to achieve great things. I'm not the problem here, it's you. You clearly have some personal issues you need to address and if you ever want to talk then I am here for you, but this is something you have to sit and think about by yourself at first. Good luck on your journey, it will be a tough road but I believe in you.

Oh and thanks for the support, real nice chap you are..

pu7Py.png

#23 ·
rectus said:
I disagree with you, I think the Internet can be a wonderful place where we can all help each other to achieve great things. I'm not the problem here, it's you. You clearly have some personal issues you need to address and if you ever want to talk then I am here for you, but this is something you have to sit and think about by yourself at first. Good luck on your journey, it will be a tough road but I believe in you.

Oh and thanks for the support, real nice chap you are..

pu7Py.png
How passive aggressive of you. How old are you, 40 something? Grow up. Yeah I left a neg with the comment "cry somewhere else, fatass", I reciprocate.

Funny how you avoided all my points. I'll say it again: "keto diet down to perfection", okay Mr. 21% bodyfat.

Good luck on all your pi55 poor cycles of 2013 goals.

#25 ·
rectus said:
@chilisi

Yeah, good point. I am already on 2000 cals, would be quite hard to go lower than that. I hate cardio, which is why I chose keto as I wanted to lose weight mainly through dieting (it's working) though I do cardio 2x a week in addition to my resistance training. I thought about adding in Test and then go to about 75mcg of T3 which is nice and simple but... Tren is very tempting, just to see what it can do. I've seen reputable members post how much their strength has gone up and it sounds like the stuff of fiction but apparently it's not. I don't get that much stronger on Test as a lot of people tend to do.

and in response to what you said earlier about A.I.

I used anastrozole at 0.5mg EOD on my Test E cycle but I read the word "caber" a lot when researching Tren. I'm in the middle of reading a Tren FAQ (though I'm not sure how reliable the information is) so I don't know everything YET.
When it comes to humans, 600mg/week test is proven to drop fat by 2kg in 20 weeks, on a 36cal/kg diet (1.2g protein).

I know you've read this study before but for the benefit of others:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.long

Now when it comes to caber:

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/171427-primobolan-lack-info-understanding-5.html

read post 69

also:

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/182456-progesterone-prolactin-tren.html

post 8

As you mention you like cattle, and are considering tren, I would say run the 600mg/test and add 200-300mg/week tren (i would run both as enanthate esters).

As you're cutting, keep the anastrozole at 0.5mg/day.

#26 ·
chilisi said:
I doubt you will get all the benefits Tren can bring on so low calories. You will notice it of course, but in a lean bulk, it comes into its own. So waiting to use it for another cycle might be an idea.

You can cut without it. Adding it will help though :)

Keep researching and see what you think.
x2,

I don't care whether you're on tren, or methyl tren, on keto, you're just not that strong... but thats not the point of keto.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.