UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Bus driver gives tiger uppercut to attacking female

3K views 56 replies 35 participants last post by  jon-kent 
#1 ·
#15 ·
LIL-SCOOB-22 said:
Everyone got there own opinion my opinion is that id never smack a female i just think it's bang out of order .. if i seen a guy smack a girl id stick up for the girl , even if she was in the wrong she could have been pregnant you never know do you
Ok, so lets say this 'lady' punches your bird in the face when shes preggers, does that tempt a cheeky backhander?

#16 ·
LIL-SCOOB-22 said:
Everyone got there own opinion my opinion is that id never smack a female i just think it's bang out of order .. if i seen a guy smack a girl id stick up for the girl , even if she was in the wrong she could have been pregnant you never know do you
Yes you would !!!

If a women was killing you or gonna kill a member of your family you would ! (Know thats abit harsh lol) you've obviously never really seen a women doing something really cnuntish lol

#20 ·
gonna sound like a right bsatard here but ive hit a few women (everyone really deserved it btw)

first was in a packed bar,this stupid little chav lass and all her pals acting all rowdy bumping into people etc walks straight up,nudges me then instantly hit me in the face...seconds later she was having a nap on the dance floor haha

second time was at a take away,after a big nights drinking leaving eating my food minding my own buisness i catch eye contact with this girl and she says who the fcuk are you looking at...i ignore her and just walk away,she follows me up the street mouthing off..then go to take a bite of the food in my tray and she pushes it up into my face....she hit the floor,then the food landed on top of her haha...loads wanna be hero lads come racing along the street after they seen me hit her but after the first 2 went down,they rest wouldnt come near us and claimed they were phoning the police :lol:

was i in the wrong during any of that..i think not,act like a man get hit like a man,simple.

#24 ·
jon-kent said:
Fcuk me mate so on your way home from 1 night out you ended up 3-0'!! Thats wicked mate !

What you really need is a scary looking dog with no ea.......oh wait :lol:
5-0 is actually my record mate :lol:

night drinking in blackpool,older brother was full of e's and being over friendly as you are in that mind state,talking to a group of lads after he left them i notice there body language change asif they were gonna attack him thinking he was alone,sure enough that happened and there full dickhead posse got taken out with 5 punches haha

#25 ·
HAWKUS said:
5-0 is actually my record mate :lol:

night drinking in blackpool,older brother was full of e's and being over friendly as you are in that mind state,talking to a group of lads after he left them i notice there body language change asif they were gonna attack him thinking he was alone,sure enough that happened and there full dickhead posse got taken out with 5 punches haha
Fcuking hell mate you sound nails !

Ive found a cctv picture of you on that night out ! The pose is the same as your avi so im sure your the right guy...............

post-56689-143614534711_thumb.jpg

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.