Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have you ever been punched in the face?

79 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, many times, and had my jaw broken.

And i'm still smiling.

Not by choice though, my jaw never healed in the right place, so i'm stuck with a permanant grin now.

(That of course, is not true)

(The world constepation record is 102 days, that, however, is true)

Posted

Yes.

One of my biggest regrets growing up is that I didn't hit the ones that punched me in the face back. Didn't hurt too bad, and was on the jaw most the time, only had a mate punch me in the eye when drunk :lol:

You like this

Posted

Yes several times. I was also beaten with a hammer, beaten with a bat, hit with a bottle and stabbed with a bottle. And im still good looking :D

Posted

Yes pretty much everyday lol but its mostly always by a mate

Posted

your friends punch you in the face everyday!?

Posted

Yes... No surprise there really lol

Posted

Yes but only one person really connected, didn't hurt just caught me well, didn't get knocked out or anything but dazzled me for a few seconds so I rugby tackled him to the ground lol... don't know how I won that one, he was about twice the size of me

Posted

Many times over years sometimes by 1 sometimes by many. It's character building lol.

Was at John Bishop recently and one his jokes is about how you could never trust a man who never been punched in face .. he used David Cameron as example.

Posted

your friends punch you in the face everyday!?

Yeah lol in training mate not in a pub. Ive been punched on a dvd and in front of my mum and dad and friends haha (won though so dont mind lol)

Posted

Yeah lol in training mate not in a pub. Ive been punched on a dvd and in front of my mum and dad and friends haha (won though so dont mind lol)

On a dvd WTF?

Posted

On a dvd WTF?

Im going to hazard a guess at boxing or mma here fella :thumbup1:

Posted

lol, iv had more jabs than i could possibly remember. had a golf club to the jaw at full swing (a wooden one), been sucker punched, had my face and head toe punted, stamped on, i was pistol whipped on the eye socket.. that was pretty harsh but not as bad as having the pistol actually pointing in my face XD.. having the life beaten out of you is definately something that every man should experience atleast once in their life imo, it can actually be quite funny in a sick sado kind of way.

Posted

yeah only a few times but have never got floored , even when i had a skateboard wrapped round my head when i was 15 ha..

Posted

having the life beaten out of you is definately something that every man should experience atleast once in their life imo, it can actually be quite funny in a sick sado kind of way.

What? I didnt enjoy it once, infact it scared the sh1t out of me. Why would you advise that as an experiance?

Posted

ah sh!t aye, got yarked no more than 6 hours in to me holiday in lanzarote when a was 17 of a scottsman, thought his bird was me mates sister realizing a had made a mistake n said soz walked away laughing about it, he went freaking mad which made is laugh more so he just ran up and walloped is on the dish.

b4stard nearly snapped me jaw !!

been knocked out cold once, i was zonked and honestly to this day cant remember a thing about it but apperenty a was twitching on the floor n that ha ha me mate tried getting his foto took with is on them daft keyring things but the bloke wouldnt take the pic :thumb:

Posted

Im going to hazard a guess at boxing or mma here fella :thumbup1:

Haha yeah my 1st mma fight back in june lol

Posted

lol, iv had more jabs than i could possibly remember. had a golf club to the jaw at full swing (a wooden one), been sucker punched, had my face and head toe punted, stamped on, i was pistol whipped on the eye socket.. that was pretty harsh but not as bad as having the pistol actually pointing in my face XD.. having the life beaten out of you is definately something that every man should experience atleast once in their life imo, it can actually be quite funny in a sick sado kind of way.

Sounds like you need to move mate lol

Posted

What? I didnt enjoy it once, infact it scared the sh1t out of me. Why would you advise that as an experiance?

Let's you know your alive mate should try it sometime :)

Posted

Let's you know your alive mate should try it sometime :)

Yes several times. I was also beaten with a hammer, beaten with a bat, hit with a bottle and stabbed with a bottle.

Tried it, didnt like it

Posted

Not funny but not painful either. It's after the sht has ended you start to feel the pain.

Posted

Sounds like you need to move mate lol

After what happened on thursday night i am doing exactly that. There i was up in the bedroom sorting out some orders, and i could hear some screaming in the street (normal uccurance) so i carried on, then i heard some girl really screaming in distress, so i look out the window and down the road there is some tiny little bird being pushed around by what i guess was her ex boyfriend, and this guy was fooking massive, and was acting like an absolute nut nut, i really didnt wanna have to go out and front him (usually not a problem but this guy was seriously big and seriously nasty lol) so i stayed watching from afar. The girl was trying to escape and this cock was stopping her and trying to coax her back to his house, then he bear grabbed her and was forcing her down the street, so i became the hero and jumped down the stairs and ran down the road like a badman to her rescue :lol: when i try to intervene he nudges me into the road and says "im gonna **** you up bruv im gonna ****in stab you up" as he reaches round and fiddles with his imaginary knife that he has hidden down his pants, i stood tall and fronted his threat with a smile which of course he didnt like, i did well at staying pretty calm until he jolted towards me so i flipped the little switch that i have in my head that turns me from a quiet, shy man into a absolute fearless lunatic :D so there i am jumping up and down in my improvised boxing position, ready to have the life beaten out of me again and this guy gets shook as **** and calmly turns and walks away back towards his house, then the stupid bint follwed him!!!! I couldnt bloody believe it!

But yeah long story not really cut short, im now looking to move out of this ****ehole of a district and move to a nice little quiet village 20 miles away :) but im two minds as they dont have a gym :(

empzb likes this

Posted

aslong as you hit the person back harder than he hit you,whats the big deal?

in a fight situation punches dont hurt at all because of the adrenalin,sometimes a bit tender the next day though haha

Posted

Many a time lol. The first time was surprisingly the worst at 10 odd years old lol, kid two years above me just hit me in face for pretty much nooo reason, put me straight on the floor, tooth went into my lip aswell, painful as sh1t. Always said too myself i'd have too give him a whack when I see him next out of principal. Funnily enough, saw him the other day looked exactly the same in the face as he did when he was 12, just 15 stone heavier lol. Felt no anger at all and just burst out laughing. Reminded me the other day of the thread where it seemed pretty standard that all the real popular kids at school turned out to be ugly, overweight and poor lol.

Posted

Haha awesome mate ! He's obviously used to people being scared of his size and is used to that being enough.

But thats why you shouldnt get involved in domestics ! If a fight started and you smashed him the bird you was saving would have been putting her heeled shoes in the back of your head lol