Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CJ's first prep for Leeds and Plymouth

786 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So not been on for a while but a few of you may remember my first cycle journals (tbol only etc) back in 2011 !!??

Some guys on here I miss so I thought I'd share my last 6 ish weeks til show day :D

Been training 2 1/2 years and am currently bring prepared by Paul Scarborough @pscarb for ukbff Leeds and the Plymouth show a week after.

Happy to answer all questions but keep aas usage to pms, due to being lucky enough to be sponsored by maxiraw.

Scott Francis got me on the right road (dutchscott) and I made huge transformations with his workouts. He got me into great condition.

Currently 90.2kg @ 5' 7''

Start pic from 2 1/2 years ago

50eb903e-b10f-8ce6.jpg

Here are a few pics of progress

Jan -April bucking pics ( working with Dave crosland aka bigbear)

50eb903e-b123-cf32.jpg

50eb903e-b132-3c9e.jpg

50eb903e-b141-212a.jpg

Current condition,

50eb903e-b197-a326.jpg

50eb903e-b1a6-b542.jpg

50eb903e-b1cf-75ec.jpg

Edited by CJ
flinty90 likes this

Posted

first in boooyaaaah lol

Posted

We miss you on here too bro, and if anyone else who doesnt know you on here wishes to learn from an absolute top bloke who has gone from way below average physique wise to something pretty fcukin outstanding in such a short space of time , they really need to be in here and support you till the end..

i never personally stop bieng gobsmacked at your progress bro , your attitude , your committment, your learned knowledge and obviously the help you have enlisted in getting you were you are..

people can learn a lot from you and this journal im sure of it, i know i fcukin will X

Posted

We miss you on here too bro, and if anyone else who doesnt know you on here wishes to learn from an absolute top bloke who has gone from way below average physique wise to something pretty fcukin outstanding in such a short space of time , they really need to be in here and support you till the end..

i never personally stop bieng gobsmacked at your progress bro , your attitude , your committment, your learned knowledge and obviously the help you have enlisted in getting you were you are..

people can learn a lot from you and this journal im sure of it, i know i fcukin will X

Glad to have you on board buddy....supported my from the very start :)

Posted

Flintys talking sh1te as usual, hes a midget bloke who shags sheep in his spare time... :D

hey CJ... miss me :D x

Posted

Glad to have you on board buddy....supported my from the very start :)

well you inspired me then and still do mate like you wouldnt understand, just wish i had the committment and work rate you have had as we have eally trained for about the same time frame...

unfortunately i had a lot more fat to start with lol.. and your genetics seem far superior haha

i will continue to support you till the end bro !!!

Posted

Ah subbed :) good luck with it hope your last 6 weeks go well!

Posted

Flintys talking sh1te as usual, hes a midget bloke who shags sheep in his spare time... :D

LOL awww Phantom i see from your avi you still dont fit into that all in onesy you are wearing lol X

Posted

I've nipped over to "the other place" on a few occasions and had a peep through your journal. You've made a very impressive transformation. Good luck with the show, hope it all goes well for you

Posted

Hey bigyun .... always miss you mate :D;)

Ah subbed :) good luck with it hope your last 6 weeks go well!

Glad to have you on board

well you inspired me then and still do mate like you wouldnt understand, just wish i had the committment and work rate you have had as we have eally trained for about the same time frame...

unfortunately i had a lot more fat to start with lol.. and your genetics seem far superior haha

i will continue to support you till the end bro !!!

As always, really appreciated bud

I've nipped over to "the other place" on a few occasions and had a peep through your journal. You've made a very impressive transformation. Good luck with the show, hope it all goes well for you

Thanks for the words anglik, hope all is well with you

Posted

LOL awww Phantom i see from your avi you still dont fit into that all in onesy you are wearing lol X

the girl in the shop said they were all the rage and I looked good... you saying she was lying :D

Posted

the girl in the shop said they were all the rage and I looked good... you saying she was lying :D

You not meant to wear it 24/7 though chunk :D

Posted

You not meant to wear it 24/7 though chunk :D

but... but... you said you liked iiiiitttt.... *runs of sobbing* :D

Posted

Not at all bro, when you grow into it it will look great, only thing i picture missing whenever i see it is the straps you hang down from the door frame to bounce up and down in , like a baby bouncer thing pmsl X

Posted

Hey CJ as my journal is soooo popular lol :whistling: and i have a few new lads that seem keen in there i have posted a link to this journal bro so you get them to come look ...

Posted

WOW! 2 1/2 years??? Fcuking impressed mate! Amazing shape, legs look sick.

Subbed to this! Good luck :)

Posted

tbh I would say that the majority of the change is in the last year or so right CJ?? awesome results... hes had some good coaches etc but has put the sheer hard work and determination in himself and produced...

Posted

Subbed and good luck CJ!

Where's the show in Plymouth? Might just have to pop along, as I'm already here:)

Posted

I remember ur old tbol journal u made great gains iirc, u may not remember me I kinda sat back and learned in them days, I was also under the guise of fatmanstan with a cartoon avi lol! Amazing progress, well done! Will rep when I get on pc :)

Posted

I remember ur old tbol journal u made great gains iirc, u may not remember me I kinda sat back and learned in them days, I was also under the guise of fatmanstan with a cartoon avi lol! Amazing progress, well done! Will rep when I get on pc :)

arent you still sitting back though mate ??? lol

Posted

Saw this on Flintys thread. Count me in. Subbed.

Posted

Thank you mate, legs and back are stubborn in terms of fat

tbh I would say that the majority of the change is in the last year or so right CJ?? awesome results... hes had some good coaches etc but has put the sheer hard work and determination in himself and produced...

Since my time with Scott mate, he changed everything and was a real inspiration.

Subbed and good luck CJ!

Where's the show in Plymouth? Might just have to pop along, as I'm already here:)

Hey bud, I live in saltash but the show is at kings road college

I do indeed remember you buddy...I hope your well

Posted

Saw this on Flintys thread. Count me in. Subbed.

Thank you richie

Posted

Saltash! So not a million miles away as I'm at Mutley.

Know the college well. They've had shows there before. If I'm well enough, I'll come along.

(I came over from Flinty's journal too lol)

Posted

tut i should get reps for this CJ lol.. woops im not allowed to say that am i , i will have the Mod team insinuating im a rep whore :whistling: