UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Chinese "thyroid tablets" 40mg

3K views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  walterpidg 
#1 ·
I bought some chinese clen recently from a friend who couldn't handle the sides. They also gave me a tub of what they thought were T3, but I'm guessing its a blend of T3 and T4.

Has anyone used these or have any information on what is in them? I ask because the label is completely chinese apart from "thyroid tablets" and "40mg". Does anyone know how much of each T3/T4 is in them?

#6 ·
I took one today and felt warm from it so I'm happy they are legit, but what I'm really after is knowing what mix it is, and what the ratio is.

I assume they are a mix only because T3 comes in 25mcg tabs where as these are 40mg, much too high to be T3 only.

#7 ·
Pics as promised. Any know anything about these? Not too clear in the pics, but the only non-chinese writing says 'thyroid tablets' and '40mg'

post-41829-143614464336_thumb.jpg

The tablets themselves are small yellow coated tabs.

post-41829-143614464329_thumb.jpg

post-41829-143614464332_thumb.jpg

Attachments

#20 ·
So im told. I got them after a week of using sopharma clen, which I took up to 200mcg per day and didn't feel much.

People have been telling me to take 3 of the new ones and watch my hands shake, but I took 4 this morning and still nothing much. Maybe I just have a high tolerance to clen.

#21 ·
squatthis said:
I took one today and felt warm from it so I'm happy they are legit, but what I'm really after is knowing what mix it is, and what the ratio is.

I assume they are a mix only because T3 comes in 25mcg tabs where as these are 40mg, much too high to be T3 only.
you will not feel "warm" from a couple of days in t3, even at 100mcg/day. You need to take it for days to have an effect.

As for 40mcg t3- quite possible. I have thai made T3 that is 100mcg/tab!

A common mix tab is turkish BiTiron- 50mcg T4 and 12.5mcg T3 per tab.

Get some one who speaks/reads chinese to read the label- perhaps pm Narraboth a member on here.

#22 ·
ausbuilt said:
you will not feel "warm" from a couple of days in t3, even at 100mcg/day. You need to take it for days to have an effect.

As for 40mcg t3- quite possible. I have thai made T3 that is 100mcg/tab!

A common mix tab is turkish BiTiron- 50mcg T4 and 12.5mcg T3 per tab.

Get some one who speaks/reads chinese to read the label- perhaps pm Narraboth a member on here.
Nice one cheers. It does specifically say MG and not MCG on the label though. I realised the warm feeling on the first day was just a coincidence to be honest, its not happened since.

Cheers for the heads up, I'll drop him a line, see if he can help.

#25 ·
Big Ian said:
Hi mate,

Do the tabs look like little m and m's??

If so think i think they will be armour thyroid which is a mix of t3 and t4, made from porcine (pig) thyroid glands i believe? Best guess is that the dosage is roughly equivalent to around 18mcg of t3 per tab.
Yes that is exactly what they look like, little yellow m and ms, thought not quite as tasty. Cheers for that mate :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.