Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chinese "thyroid tablets" 40mg

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I bought some chinese clen recently from a friend who couldn't handle the sides. They also gave me a tub of what they thought were T3, but I'm guessing its a blend of T3 and T4.

Has anyone used these or have any information on what is in them? I ask because the label is completely chinese apart from "thyroid tablets" and "40mg". Does anyone know how much of each T3/T4 is in them?

Posted

I'll try and get a photo up in a bit.

Posted

Do they look like this? If so take 3 and then you'll know they're legit :).

post-61433-143614464301_thumb.jpg

Posted

The clen I have are those, I'm happy that they are legit.

I'm pretty sure the 'thyroid tablets' are legit too, just wanting confirmation that they are a mix of t3/t4 or not, and what dosage of each they are.

Posted

Thing is only way to know is to try or test them. If your clen like that then I'd be happy. 3 of those and I got the sides. They're not as bad as people make out it more like being really nervous but that soon passes. Good luck with them mate

Posted

I took one today and felt warm from it so I'm happy they are legit, but what I'm really after is knowing what mix it is, and what the ratio is.

I assume they are a mix only because T3 comes in 25mcg tabs where as these are 40mg, much too high to be T3 only.

Posted

Pics as promised. Any know anything about these? Not too clear in the pics, but the only non-chinese writing says 'thyroid tablets' and '40mg'

post-41829-143614464336_thumb.jpg

The tablets themselves are small yellow coated tabs.

post-41829-143614464329_thumb.jpg

post-41829-143614464332_thumb.jpg

Posted

i have the clen, its good stuff, your thyroid pills are MCG not mg i believe. as im sure thats how its dosed

Posted

I assume they are a mix only because T3 comes in 25mcg tabs where as these are 40mg, much too high to be T3 only.

Posted

Anyone ever seen these? Bump for the daytime crew.

Posted

Seriously? No one has ever seen these before?

Posted

Mate have a bit of patience,i'm sure someone will have the info you want but not been online today or yesterday.

Posted

I'll try lol. Just eager to find out.

And bumping may look like lack of patience, but how will anyone see it if not?

Posted (edited)

If u really want to find out head down to ur local chinese there bound to know what it says , could even pick ur self up a wee chicken curry and rice :)

All joke on the side it would be worth a try or if u want to a good friend of mine is chinese I could email him pixs if u like could do with better ones tho

Edited by Chris86

Posted

I was thinking of heading to the chinese actually, might still do if no-one else has any info about them.

Posted

And thanks for the offer mate, I will try and get some better pics up at some point, its very small writing though so could be tricky.

Posted

I can get him to email me back every thing it says on it man if u can get me good pixs

Posted

Those Clens are good stuff though

Posted

So im told. I got them after a week of using sopharma clen, which I took up to 200mcg per day and didn't feel much.

People have been telling me to take 3 of the new ones and watch my hands shake, but I took 4 this morning and still nothing much. Maybe I just have a high tolerance to clen.

Posted

I took one today and felt warm from it so I'm happy they are legit, but what I'm really after is knowing what mix it is, and what the ratio is.

you will not feel "warm" from a couple of days in t3, even at 100mcg/day. You need to take it for days to have an effect.

As for 40mcg t3- quite possible. I have thai made T3 that is 100mcg/tab!

A common mix tab is turkish BiTiron- 50mcg T4 and 12.5mcg T3 per tab.

Get some one who speaks/reads chinese to read the label- perhaps pm Narraboth a member on here.

Posted

you will not feel "warm" from a couple of days in t3, even at 100mcg/day. You need to take it for days to have an effect.

As for 40mcg t3- quite possible. I have thai made T3 that is 100mcg/tab!

A common mix tab is turkish BiTiron- 50mcg T4 and 12.5mcg T3 per tab.

Get some one who speaks/reads chinese to read the label- perhaps pm Narraboth a member on here.

Nice one cheers. It does specifically say MG and not MCG on the label though. I realised the warm feeling on the first day was just a coincidence to be honest, its not happened since.

Cheers for the heads up, I'll drop him a line, see if he can help.

Posted

Hi mate,

Do the tabs look like little m and m's??

If so think i think they will be armour thyroid which is a mix of t3 and t4, made from porcine (pig) thyroid glands i believe? Best guess is that the dosage is roughly equivalent to around 18mcg of t3 per tab.

squatthis likes this

Posted

I was on 200mcg of the clen u have there good I don't shake much after a few days on I do cramp tho

Posted

Hi mate,

Do the tabs look like little m and m's??

If so think i think they will be armour thyroid which is a mix of t3 and t4, made from porcine (pig) thyroid glands i believe? Best guess is that the dosage is roughly equivalent to around 18mcg of t3 per tab.

Yes that is exactly what they look like, little yellow m and ms, thought not quite as tasty. Cheers for that mate :)