UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

fuerza labs

59K views 326 replies 109 participants last post by  Jutt 
#1 ·
Anyone heard or used this lab before?

#6 ·
huge monguss said:
Aye mine says the same its spanish. It looks good but looks can be deciving someone must of tried it or know someone who has
have you got it, if so frow some pics up ..av not seen it . just i text my source to see what labs he's got in cause i'm starting new cycle and that was one of the labs he mentioned .......

#8 ·
crazypaver1 said:
Arnt these the things off madagasca?.ha
Hahaha aye! thought it was the fusion stuff at first but turns out its not! got 10ml of chem-tech max test 400 10ml of med-tech test 400 10ml of fuerza cyp 300 enan 300 and test 400 and about 5ml of med-tech lean gain some stanazol and ds d-bol think a might just get some tren probably med-tech :/ although I can get some isis or alpha which is a lot more expensive and just bang it all in haha

#11 ·
Yeah they do look professional... and I just got some enanth 300 cyp 300 and test 400 could of got the deca and sus as well but would rather no if its any good or not 1st didnt really like med-tech range might try there tren though see how a get on or might get some isis as heard a few good things about them

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sy. said:
Its not fcuking spanish lmao!!!

Just a name for christ sake

They are brand new ugl.. bit early to be asking for reviews. Cheap as fcuk anyway but it and tell us :)
So whoever it is making it just thought they would use the Spanish language on the vials then! :lol:

Have seen the vials, few lads I know using the super one rip or whatever it's called! And test 400 and apparently both ate painless!

Hard to believe IMO that a rip blend is painless these days lol

#17 ·
Hotdog147 said:
So whoever it is making it just thought they would use the Spanish language on the vials then! :lol:

Have seen the vials, few lads I know using the super one rip or whatever it's called! And test 400 and apparently both ate painless!

Hard to believe IMO that a rip blend is painless these days lol
unless it doesn't have in the vial what is says

#19 ·
just pinned a whole vial of their Test 400 yesterday. Burned a bit going in... but it does say its 3% BA, and you can def feel its more BA than most labs with 2%.. oh well less chance of infection I guess... today I have blunt pain in my rear and side delt (2ml in rear, 3mL in side delt; each side) but not bad really. I usually only take 3.6g of test, but i thought it was a shame to leave a little in the vial, so 4g it was... LOL

#21 ·
Elvis82 said:
4gram!!!! Your an animal! :)
to be fair i was on 2g test + 1.6g anabolics for 8 months, then test and mast for a month then last 3 months.. test only at the same 3.6g dose.. actually made more gains when i switched to straight test... and more IS better.. if you don't believe me, look at my avatar from when I joined the site in jeans/no shirt; I was 23.9% bf 12months ago.. now under 8% and while maintaining that BF %, have gone from 96 to 103 this week in the past 3 months since switching to straight test..

#22 ·
ausbuilt said:
to be fair i was on 2g test + 1.6g anabolics for 8 months, then test and mast for a month then last 3 months.. test only at the same 3.6g dose.. actually made more gains when i switched to straight test... and more IS better.. if you don't believe me, look at my avatar from when I joined the site in jeans/no shirt; I was 23.9% bf 12months ago.. now under 8% and while maintaining that BF %, have gone from 96 to 103 this week in the past 3 months since switching to straight test..
And to think that I used to feel like I was extreme whilst using 500mg per week of Sustanon with 200mg of Deca... :wacko:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.