Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

a Sh1t week, and more to come :(

31 posts in this topic

Posted

To keep a long story short, I got Attacked last week! Ended up with a Fractured Skull and Deaf in my left Ear!

The fracture was through my temporal bone and the Cochlear (middle ear/hearing organ) which is whats left me Deaf.

Balance is all over the shop, still got headaches and dizziness and blurred vision from the Concussion! Also had cerebrospinal fluid leak from the fracture!

From what ive been told by the hospital the fracture usualy takes 6-8 weeks to heal, the dizziness, blurred vision and headaches are part of the concussion and the fracture, they could last 1 - 2 weeks or even a year or more for some people, just getting milder by the day! and the balance issues from the deafness just take some getting used to. was in hospital for 5 days, been let out the other day on bed rest, no strainious activitys etc. I feel like ive lost a stone of Muscle already! im so ****ed off this happened, but i just wanna get past it and get back in the gym!

I was a week in a test/tren/drost course aswell which was abruptly interfered and stopped without PCT !! :(

was wondering if anyone has had anything similar and how was there healing time, symptoms etc?

should i start completeing a little PCT even though i only did a week of Tren Ace / test prop / Masteron or just stay as I am now until all healed up?

also when can i get back in the gym!!!???

will my balance come back so i can safely ride my motorbike aswell?

Any advice, info, storys welcome! keep me enetrtained, this bed rest is very very boring especially in this weather!!!

Posted

I had to stop a cycle a week in too. I was told you don't need a pct unless you go past the 3rd week. Hope this helps

DaveCarnage likes this

Posted

Thanks mate eases my mind a little!

Posted

Why were you attacked mate?

Posted

yeah fractured my skull once, took a few weeks for the dizziness and occasional confusion to go away.

Rememebr walking into a supermarket a few days later and got overcome by the choices on offer and had to go home and rest lol.

Posted

Dropping dumbells

What happened to the other post which was the same?

Posted

Who the hell would attack you! You're a beast!

Hope the recovery goes well mate, about 1.5years ago I broke my leg and was put in a cast for 8 months. You can imagine how frustrating that was for someone who's been lifting for 6 years, however I've put the muscle back on within hardly any time, I couldn't believe how quick it came back.

You like this

Posted

Dropping dumbells

What happened to the other post which was the same?

I reposted it in the steroid information part as was wondering about PCT etc as had to drop my course

Posted

lol yeah basically "dropping dumbbells"....

You like this

Posted

:confused1:

What again???:lol::lol:

You like this

Posted (edited)

lol what the hell!? elaborate!? haha

edit: i just read the thread, what the...? how you taking this so lightly!? I would be in that gym all day all night until they came back in, then ring the police and get them charged... if police don't press charges then go back and bring a 20kg plate down on their head! mind you it is a shame if they have the connections in that gym, they wont act as witnesses against you but will happily act as witnesses if you go and attack them. any cameras in there? that'll close it, guaranteed GBH charge at least!

Edited by AnotherLevel
You like this

Posted

Really quite a shocking read mate, i feel dreadful for you.. Hope you recover well mate, shame you aren't able to get on your bike in all this lovely weather! All the best.

You like this

Posted

From what I recall, the OP Dave was doing a heavy set of dumbell presses. Some massive lads in the corner were giving him some sh1t, calling him weak and that. Dave throws down the dumbells in a strop and marches over to the chaps. He starts to swear at them and thern they kick the living crap out of him.

Well, I think it was something like that anyway

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/180382-my-very-bad-week-advice.html#post3154712

Posted

From what I recall, the OP Dave was doing a heavy set of dumbell presses. Some massive lads in the corner were giving him some sh1t, calling him weak and that. Dave throws down the dumbells in a strop and marches over to the chaps. He starts to swear at them and thern they kick the living crap out of him.

Well, I think it was something like that anyway

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/180382-my-very-bad-week-advice.html#post3154712

Nothing like that... but thanks anyway lol

Posted

Do you think it was racially motivated mate?

Posted

lol what the hell!? elaborate!? haha

edit: i just read the thread, what the...? how you taking this so lightly!? I would be in that gym all day all night until they came back in, then ring the police and get them charged... if police don't press charges then go back and bring a 20kg plate down on their head! mind you it is a shame if they have the connections in that gym, they wont act as witnesses against you but will happily act as witnesses if you go and attack them. any cameras in there? that'll close it, guaranteed GBH charge at least!

Thats the thing the current owners n members who were there aren't saying anything or cooperating, which makes sense as they are all friends etc. I could easily go down there, even on my own, and one on one im confident id handle it piece of ****. the thing is it would never be one and one, and theres already been local people from that area asking around about me etc, i dont really want further repurcussions if it could harm my family, these are the kind of people who dont have nothing to loose, in and out of jail, chuck their name / weight around the area and have been doing it for years! not nice people basically.

Posted

nah mate, im white British n so were the attackers. im thinking its pure jealousy and roid rage!

Posted

bunch of c*nts , inspirational the way you brushed it off though mate ! dont think i could let something like that go ever, they could of killed you

Posted

Did they see you taking pictures of yourself in the gym? haha just kidding mate.

Hope you recover well dude, find yourself a new gym as soon as your better and get back to business.

Posted

Did they see you taking pictures of yourself in the gym? haha just kidding mate.

Hope you recover well dude, find yourself a new gym as soon as your better and get back to business.

must of been it didnt think of that ;] haha

Posted

bunch of c*nts , inspirational the way you brushed it off though mate ! dont think i could let something like that go ever, they could of killed you

Even if I did let it go, I don't think my dad would aha

Posted

FFS , are you black, Asian or something?

OP sorry to hear this bro hope you get better soon, couple gyms I use are like that so know what kinda situation you were in. Up to you what you do now. Do the right thing!

Posted

nah mate, im white British n so were the attackers. im thinking its pure jealousy and roid rage!

jesus... as above I couldn't let this go although I do have a ridiculously hot head lol. Would probably end up in prison so you are doing the right thing by refraining. just make sure to file for compo if not already and get police involved. some people... thank god my gym is not rough.

Posted

FFS , are you black, Asian or something?

OP sorry to hear this bro hope you get better soon, couple gyms I use are like that so know what kinda situation you were in. Up to you what you do now. Do the right thing!

Huh? I say that because in another thread he said he thought it could be because he was a minority... wasn't sure if he referred to race or literally the minority (ie no friends there). chill out bro, this isn't the first time you've called me out on something in a thread unnecessarily.

Posted

Thats the thing the current owners n members who were there aren't saying anything or cooperating, which makes sense as they are all friends etc. I could easily go down there, even on my own, and one on one im confident id handle it piece of ****. the thing is it would never be one and one, and theres already been local people from that area asking around about me etc, i dont really want further repurcussions if it could harm my family, these are the kind of people who dont have nothing to loose, in and out of jail, chuck their name / weight around the area and have been doing it for years! not nice people basically.

understand where ya coming from mate, they may not leave it in this case, what i mean is wrong place wrong time they will prolly kick off again