Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elbabbo

Best watch for under £100?

23 posts in this topic

I really cant justify spending x000's on a watch atm but certainly would be prepared to pay around the hundred pound mark. I am looking for something to wear most of the time i wear a suit to work so cant be a g shock. Any of you watch buffs got any tips?

i just picked a nice breil watch off of flee bay got my friend who isa gold smith he looked at it

and said its real . i payed £85.00 for it still in box with tags it was an un wanted gift RRP was £550.00

River island... Or a fake watch

Look Around for a good Rotary watch very good quality for the price

They are swiss made as weel

I really cant justify spending x000's on a watch atm but certainly would be prepared to pay around the hundred pound mark. I am looking for something to wear most of the time i wear a suit to work so cant be a g shock. Any of you watch buffs got any tips?

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/176948-replica-watches.html

have a nosy at that thread, plenty of info and links!

i use the watch hut, i got my citizen skyhawk from there and its an amazing watch. also, look at the casio edifice brand, real quality watches

I've got a rotary aquaspeed. It's from h samuel cost me 100 notes and it's great. I'd love a expensive watch but can't run to it at the moment.

As said police, Armani , d&g (not keen myself but some are ok) or if ur willing to stretch a bit further - boss watches are very nice.

I personally would not go for a police, diesel,D&G etc watch as I imagine you are really just getting an average watch with a brand name where as if you go for something like a rotary or citizen watch, They are watch manufactures. Just the way i look at it.

Loving the casio edifice range. Seen em on ebay for good prices, do you reckon these would be fakes or real?

Loving the casio edifice range. Seen em on ebay for good prices, do you reckon these would be fakes or real?

it depends on the prices bud, i got an amazing one and cost me 192, two year warrenty. i dont think people will bother with fake casio watches, chances are these isnt as much money or demand for them.

You can get great fake watches for £100 :D A really good fake Breitling can be picked up for <£100

I thought about the margin on them then i thought people will copy anything, trainers, straighteners, t shirts, polo tees etc etc. For how much they are on ebay it doesnt really matter. If i ever thought i had been fleeced on ebay they protect buyers so much you could get your monies back no probs.