Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Test E vs SuS

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright fellas quick question that really bugging me now. I've got a second cycle up and I'm not sure to go with sus again or try test e. Any info out there?

Posted

I now go for those with similar esters, iv learned that short and long mixed vials dont work for me, eratic blood hormone levels lead to ance and so on for me. so id go for enanthate here.

Posted

Guess it depends on how often you want to jab. Like gambit said alot of diff esters. Bit annoying when it comes to sides.

Posted

I would say about injecting if you do test e do m,f and sus eod

I like sus but then depends if you don't mind pinning eod lol

Posted

Depends on the frequency of jabs i reckon. I found that Sus & Test E feel the same when you do 1x jab EW, but when your jabbing 3x EW and you do the Sus 3x EW, i think mg for mg, the sus is more effective.

Each has its own place. The first 4 weeks of my last cycle i used Test P as a kickstart. 100mg 3x EW for 4 Weeks. This is an ideal oppertunity to use the Sustanon with it at 250mg 3x EW, but then after the 4th weeek when i dropped the Test P, i just switched over to Test E or Test C at 500mg 1xEW.

Posted

Wouldnt sust be less effective due to the weight of all the ethers compared to test e just having the one?

Posted

Depends on the frequency of jabs i reckon. I found that Sus & Test E feel the same when you do 1x jab EW, but when your jabbing 3x EW and you do the Sus 3x EW, i think mg for mg, the sus is more effective.

Each has its own place. The first 4 weeks of my last cycle i used Test P as a kickstart. 100mg 3x EW for 4 Weeks. This is an ideal oppertunity to use the Sustanon with it at 250mg 3x EW, but then after the 4th weeek when i dropped the Test P, i just switched over to Test E or Test C at 500mg 1xEW.

I woulda run the test e from day one with the prop

Posted

test E

Posted

Wouldnt sust be less effective due to the weight of all the ethers compared to test e just having the one?

No mate, generally the faster acting the ester the lower its weight. Sustanon has Test P, Test PP & Test I in there.

Why do you have to inject Sustanon eod?

You don't, but if you only plan on jabbing once or twice a week then the Test P, Test PP & Test I contained in the Sustanon blend are really being used to their best potential.

Sustanon is fine for once a week jabs, but Test E/C/D will provide a more even blood concentration throughout the week.

Posted

No mate, generally the faster acting the ester the lower its weight. Sustanon has Test P, Test PP & Test I in there.

You don't, but if you only plan on jabbing once or twice a week then the Test P, Test PP & Test I contained in the Sustanon blend are really being used to their best potential.

Sustanon is fine for once a week jabs, but Test E/C/D will provide a more even blood concentration throughout the week.

This is exactly why I jab blends with short esters in twice a week, although I doubt it makes any difference to gains at all, I just feel like I'm doing it right! :lol:

Posted

No they wont. The sust will, if you think i'm wrong check out a response release graph for both after a single 250mg shot.

Posted

No they wont. The sust will, if you think i'm wrong check out a response release graph for both after a single 250mg shot.

What's the best way to jab Sus then mate? If running 2-3ml is twice weekly better?

Posted

Test is test and sustanon can be jabbed twice per week, who ever said it has to be pinned EOD is stupid.. It CAN be pinned EOD if desired. However the dosages are higher of long lasting esters in sust.. meaning you can pin once a week or twice a week, it makes no difference.

Posted

Your right Mars

These are the best i could find for side by sides. Looks like the Sus is a bit better, but cant get to grips about how the graph would look if it was plotted using E7D jabs?

I find Sus better myself but thougt that Test E / C was a technically better choice for 1xEW or 2xEw jabs.

Sus @ 500mg E3D

post-44421-143614417783_thumb.gif

Test E @ 500mg E3D

post-44421-143614417786_thumb.gif