Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

what ever happened to lee priest?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I personally havent heard anything about him in a long while. I saw him last year at bodypower and ive just seen a pic of him with kai greene at tge FIBO.

Did he every officially retire or has he just not competed in a while?

Personally id love to see him instage again.

Posted

No idea but MD need him back and to get rid of Leverones back page !

Posted

Sick photo

post-50154-143614404075_thumb.jpg

Posted

Sick but very old photo !

Posted

there are a some clips of him on u tube sporting a tattoo on his face.i thought he was going to make a come back

Posted

Sick photo

*wow*

a m a z i n g

Posted

One of the most aesthetically impressive physiques of all time. Huge delts and arms with very narrow waist taper and perfectly sculpted abs is always a good look.

He is one of the BB's who really bulked up big time in the off season, to the point where he was almost unrecognisable.

Posted

Sick photo

82037d1335091363-what-ever-happened-lee-priest-imageuploadedbytapatalk1335091359.379653.jpg

If he was about now I think he'd dominate the 202 Olymipa and have won it every single time.

Posted (edited)

post-3406-143614404109_thumb.png

post-3406-143614404106_thumb.jpg

Edited by BB_999

Posted

Off season vs contest comparison ...............

post-3406-143614404113_thumb.jpg

Posted

he only dieted for 8 weeks for a comp. He'd lose about 45lb in 5 weeks..... thats just crazy

Posted

Off season vs contest comparison ...............

[ATTACH]82049[/ATTACH]

Is that real?

Posted

very much so

Posted

one my idols lol how he loses so much weight is beyond me, apparently he said he doenst use DNP either but hmmmmm

Posted

he only dieted for 8 weeks for a comp. He'd lose about 45lb in 5 weeks..... thats just crazy

thats untrue,dramatically lol,he dieted at least 12wks,again does no on ethink to refer to interviews or hey actually look at his fb page for all the info lol

why folks gotta exagerate i dont know!

Posted

one my idols lol how he loses so much weight is beyond me, apparently he said he doenst use DNP either but hmmmmm

why hmmmm? i just prepped a guy for the scottish first timers and he lost 55lbs in twelve weeks without going near dnp,why does everyone assume its gotta be in the mix.

Posted

He's just been in Germany with VPX. Lee was due to do the last years Naaba Pro show but due to the shows finacial difficulties it got cancelled.

Also Lee has just separated from his wife & has started a new relationship which I wish them both the best.

Posted

thats untrue,dramatically lol,he dieted at least 12wks,again does no on ethink to refer to interviews or hey actually look at his fb page for all the info lol

why folks gotta exagerate i dont know!

Thats what he said him self in another blond myth or the blond myth (cant remember which)

Posted

Thats what he said him self in another blond myth or the blond myth (cant remember which)

I would say that it come down to how far out Lee goes and other factors at the time of him entering into prep.

Posted

Dialed in well for his comp prep, but loved to overdo the'off season' look, but in later years he didnt go so podgy as also had to fit into his racing car!! Always spoke his mind on all bb matters ****ing alot of folk off from time to time,,, :thumbup1:

Posted

Lee is one of my all time favourites. No BS to the point fcuk you style of guy. But to speak to so polite and humble. He has a personal Facebook which he posts all types of sh1t it's quite funny! Sometimes I think he posts a little too much about his private life but that's up to him.

Posted

I love lee, he is a real hardcore Aussie.

I know he was trying to get signed up, but no one took him on. At least I don't think anyone did.

Edit;

Watch his vids on YouTube ;)