UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

The last time you felt really guilty

724 views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Speedway 
#1 ·
A few weeks ago i ran over a friends girlfriend, she was on a bicycle riding to work, she did come in front of me when it was my right of way but i suppose i may of been going a little too fast to see her as she came from in front of a parked lorry, i was also blasting music and eating a macdonalds double sausage and egg mcmuffin with my left hand lol. Luckily i slammed my breaks on, the bicycle took the impact and she just landed on my bonnet and fell on to the road and was fine. Even though it was not categorically my fault i did feel bad as the bike was fcuked, anyway she didn't even tell her boyfriend that it was me who ran her over. I thought i'd be nice and apologize anyway so i inboxed him on facebook and he was like "so it was you was it?" he was cool about it, but still i did feel bad.

When was the last time you was really guilty?

#9 ·
Raptor said:
A few weeks ago i ran over a friends girlfriend, she was on a bicycle riding to work, she did come in front of me when it was my right of way but i suppose i may of been going a little too fast to see her as she came from in front of a parked lorry, i was also blasting music and eating a macdonalds double sausage and egg mcmuffin with my left hand lol. Luckily i slammed my breaks on, the bicycle took the impact and she just landed on my bonnet and fell on to the road and was fine. Even though it was not categorically my fault i did feel bad as the bike was fcuked, anyway she didn't even tell her boyfriend that it was me who ran her over. I thought i'd be nice and apologize anyway so i inboxed him on facebook and he was like "so it was you was it?" he was cool about it, but still i did feel bad.

WTF??????????????? What on earth were you thinking???????

Thats so reckless.... Should of had the bacon wrap!!

#13 ·
Twisted said:
Not seeing my mum for twenty years not one day goes by without guilt even though she was a ****e mum
ANGLIK said:
I know where youre coming from with this mate, I didnt see my mum for 10 years.
Same as you two, fell out with my mum in my late teens and moved out, never been the same since, i think i seen her once in 2 years

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.